Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's up with the new advertisment

rick25sandi

I understand making money and selling advertisement space on a website but when you are watching if a investment as ours becomes fruitful and writing books about it and the RV, then why allow an ad about our investment being a SCAM. It causes me to have second thoughts about this investment and the website. It kind of lends me to think the site has other motives behind it and is only trying to make as much money as possible before this completely goes bust. JMO and I hope I'm very wrong :(

• Upvote 5

I don't think its a static ad, if its the one i'm thinking about. I think its generated by keywords specific to your user. You're seeing a different ad than me because I was seeing one about pet vaccinations.

The thing is though, if we're here talking about dinar, then the general consensus is that its a scam, so the ad generator goes to google, gets hits for dinar, and then brings them back to the ad space and they just happen to be about how its a scam, as opposed to a static advertisement for say, dinar trade or whatnot.

also: what jon said.

Edited by lizlemon78

Ya but you don't take PAYPAL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After paypal locked up a large amount of money in one of my accounts, I decided it was a wiser decision to NOT use them.

in order to use Paypal, you have to have a checking account or a credit card - both of which are acceptable forms of payment to get VIP here.

So.... it sounds like you don't have a point, vrnorth.

Also: http://www.paypalsucks.com

:tiphat:

VIP members are ad free =)

and just to add to the google generated ad information, I was just on a thread that discussed religion and the ad on the page was to "Become a Mormon"

Exactly! VIP is the way to go for many reasons... and getting rid of those adds is just one of them.

the title says it all... maybe this topic has been covered already but i find it alarming that this add is allowed on a site that is, from what i gather endorsing the idea of IQD being a sound gamble. can anyone explain plzzzzzzzz :blink:

quite a fabrication man.... whats up with the cover up to my post..... :huh: