Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You're asking this question to the wrong "staff"! It's good to know you're worried about your rights on chat forums. What did your Congressman and Mr. Obama reply when you asked them this question? smile.gif

• Upvote 2

You're asking this question to the wrong "staff"! It's good to know you're worried about your rights on chat forums. What did your Congressman and Mr. Obama reply when you asked them this question? smile.gif

I live in Cali, so Boxer and Feinstein don't respond to me. They know no matter what they say, they will never get my vote. You know what Brown says in response to my questions? Absolutely nothing! Cali is what the US gov is. In debt up to the eyeballs and trying to tax their way out of it. I can't wait for the RV so I can get the heck out of here!!!

• Upvote 1

I don't care what a post says, whether I agree with it or not, it shouldn't be locked without a reason and the name of the mod who locked it.

I agreed deenar and I know who is locking all mine posts down

because she has already lock down one of my post with just 2 responses to it.

She just loves our president and doesn't want anybody to talk bad about him.

and really they should be totally unbiased.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have noticed that posts are being locked without any reason why or the name of the mod that did it. If you(mods) are going to stop our free speech, you should at least provide a reason and reveal yourself.

yah defenitly no reason to shut them down. i was on some of the other forums and they did that a lot. i didnt think this one did

I don't care what a post says, whether I agree with it or not, it shouldn't be locked without a reason and the name of the mod who locked it.

when you have your own site you can determine the way it operates -- last I knew we are all guests here. ...

I agree -- many of these folks should become more politically active in REAL LIFE than worrying about who closed what down in a forum -- how bout a dose of reality

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have noticed that posts are being locked without any reason why or the name of the mod that did it. If you(mods) are going to stop our free speech, you should at least provide a reason and reveal yourself.

Usually if a post gets locked by a MOD it is because something has gotten out of line somehow. Even i have had one locked before because it caused a lot of controversey and after i seen some of the replys i understood why.

I agreed deenar and I know who is locking all mine posts down

because she has already lock down one of my post with just 2 responses to it.

She just loves our president and doesn't want anybody to talk bad about him.

and really they should be totally unbiased.

rtrusty your little reply here is way out of line and un called for. If you want to be this politically motivated why don't you do it in real life, like trying to make a difference in the way this country operates on a daily bases. If you keep up these snide remarks toward the Mods you will be history. Take it for what its worth.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Usually if a post gets locked by a MOD it is because something has gotten out of line somehow. Even i have had one locked before because it caused a lot of controversey and after i seen some of the replys i understood why.

rtrusty your little reply here is way out of line and un called for. If you want to be this politically motivated why don't you do it in real life, like trying to make a difference in the way this country operates on a daily bases. If you keep up these snide remarks toward the Mods you will be history. Take it for what its worth.

Who ask you?

And I'm only telling the truth and that is your problem you don't like the truth.

I've talk to two of the Mods and they were real nice to me and explain a couple

of things to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1