Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SHOULD THEY GIVE GHADAFI IMMUNITY?

TRERUMPH

NO! Absolutely not! Hang him or shoot him but either way he should be executed. JMO.

I'm with Bang on this one you live by the sword you die by the sword firing squad would be nice. He doesnt deserve life when he has taken many unfortunately im not the one to judge him only GOD can and i'll bet hes not happy with him.

drag him to Missrada and give him to all the families of the ones he killed let them do it and then say( we don't know what happened to him)

This way it wont upset the middle east and we could get on with the RV

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 2

SHOULD THEY GIVE GHADAFI AND HIS FAMILY IMMUNITY?????? I WOULD LIKE TO HERE MY DINAR VETS FRIENDS THOUGHTS ON THIS.... PLEASE RESPOND. MODS COULD YOU PLEASE PUT THIS IN THE RIGHT FORUM?...THANK YOU... ITS RRRRR VVVVV TIME :D:P:D

Who's Ghadafi? Do you mean Gaddafi?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I could say a few things in his defense. But I need to go to Home Depot to get a o ring for my pressure washer and repair my broken toilet roller.

You do understand he asked for a place to harbor him in the beginning and no one offered? He's kind of defending himself.

If we could give him immunity Monday morning, have him and his family out of the country and settling in to some place else, not a grand mansion but a house, on a regular street, with back yards and noisy kids and room for one car in the garage and one in the driveway ... and leave him there to fend for himself, I say do it.

If it can be done in one day, one day only, no b.s. and no stalling. One day. Get him the heck out and have done with it. No expensive trials, or expensive military operation to remove him, nothing but a moving van and some airline tickets. That's what would be okay with me if we are going to let him go. But go he must. Begone!

Then on Tuesday, organize a government of the people, by the people ... you know the whole thing. Give them to Friday to have it all set. None of the b.s. we have seen in Iraq. Just give them to Friday, starting Tuesday morning, and then if they are not done by Friday evening, put a neutral party in charge and let them do the organizing of government and services. Let the UN put someone there. But NONE of the kind of time consuming b.s. we have seen in other countries ... like Iraq. Wonder why I keep harping on them, hmmmmm.

But, since the above is not possible ... I defy anyone to even try to prove it is, then I say grab the jerk and hang him by a couple of small body parts, and I don't mean the toes that someone else suggested.

This maniac has not shown anyone else mercy, has not allowed others to get out of the country when they didn't agree with him. Why give him those mercies?

Well, okay, back to the other side of the argument, do we want to lower ourselves to his level? Damned right we do! Blood lust! Grab the fiend and do away with him and burn the results. Yup! Eye for an eye stuff. But he doesn't have enough eyes to make that an even deal.

Back to the mercy side ... One day, just one day, then a life in small town somewhere with no guards, no income, no welfare, the entire family in a three bedroom split level on a tree lined street a couple of blocks from the library and school. I life like anyone else . Make him live that way. combinatinn of mercy and ...

Sorry you got me started, now, aren't you?

Sorry to go on but there is no simple answer to this. It is a complicated question. There are easy answers, yes, but they are not necessarily the right answers.

:)

smee2