Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newly Registered

I've been following the Dinar Revaluation game for 6 months or more, mostly over at don't promote other sites until I got banned from there. Apparently you're not allowed to criticize Steve, even when he's wrong....kinda reminds me of that story about the emperor and his lack of clothing..someone has to stand up and tell the guy he's naked right? Anyway, I hope to follow along and read and keep up to date and add value wherever I can.

WesParsons

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well Wes, I don't think you'll find that particular problem here. You may find yourself getting bashed if someone doesn't agree with your views, but our MODS here pretty much control that to some extent. We can say what we want as long as no cussing or attacking another to a certain degree. Pretty liberal here, but if you try really, really hard, you may have your ability to post subjects detained for a period of time, or if really bad, for a longer period. All of us have the ability to report posts or replies that we find offensive, and our MODS do a doggone fine job of keeping things in line. Gotta luv'em and you'll get to know their names. All fine people.

DV is the best dinar site on the WWW. That's my opinion and I'm stickin' with it !!!!!

Oh yeh; almost forgot. Welcome aboard and you have probably found a really good home.

Edited by tommyboy

Hi Wes :)

Welcome to DV. Indeed unfortunately, the site you came from

from what I have heard and read, is not a place anyone should be involved

with. The best part is, YOU realized it and got out of there. :D

Hopefully, here you will find instead of a circus act, a place where you can

share and discuss your thoughts, ideas, etc., without a dictator that bans you

because you decided to think for yourself.

Treat others as you would have them treat you, and you should have an enjoyable

time here. :D

Thanks for letting us know you are here.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

Thanks, and I play nice, I swear, I'm not a trouble maker....I can generally find a way to speak my mind without offending folks but I can't abide by hypocrisy without speaking up......I'm almost gunshy right now to be honest, and will probably just watch for awhile...lurk around and get the lay of the land...

I hope Slum Dame is right, and this thing pops before I have a chance to get comfy.

Come on RV, daddy needs a new pair of cottages, lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've been following the Dinar Revaluation game for 6 months or more, mostly over at don't promote other sites until I got banned from there. Apparently you're not allowed to criticize Steve, even when he's wrong....kinda reminds me of that story about the emperor and his lack of clothing..someone has to stand up and tell the guy he's naked right? Anyway, I hope to follow along and read and keep up to date and add value wherever I can.

WesParsons

Hello...you're welcome.