Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Quitting & Cashing Out IQD & VND

Sloth

Unforeseeable circumstances force me to sell my IQD & VND. I would love to keep this, but my wife's health comes first after she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. I would like to sell the following as a group. I am not a dealer, I am just an individual that has fallen on hard times, and have other priorities obviously. I will accept bank wire, certified bank checks, or cash. I am located in the Kansas City, MO area. Once funds clear, I will ship FedEx, UPS, USPS overnight, or you can pick up locally - I'll let you choose. I would like to see $2,500 for everything. Please message me with any questions or offers. Thank you and god bless.

1 million bundled ("bricks") of Dinar:

Denom. - Amount

10,000 - 250,000

5,000 - 420,000

1,000 - 25,000

500 - 250,000

250 - 50,000

50 - 5,000

Also: 1 extra bundle of 50 dinar notes (5,000)

Also: 2 rolls of 100 dinar coins (very rare)

Also: 1.5 million Vietnam Dong

Edited by Sloth
  • Upvote 1

Sloth I'm so sorry for your situation and that you feel you have to get out when we seem so close. Forgive me please for what I'm about to say here, this is in no way and attack on your character sir. Dinar Vets we just went through allot of Drama about one of our members getting taken while trying to conduct a private Dinar Purchase. I CAUTION you all and encourage that you use COMMON sense in this before making any purchase from anyone in a public FORUM. So many people get burnt. Please be very very careful in any transactions you do with anyone! JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 7

I am truly sorry to hear of your wifes health issues -- blessings to you both .....

I know this is the proper thread for this, but I do want to say that I believe Adam is working on a method to make these kinds of interactions less potentially hazardous as a service to all members.

Please remember if you post any personal information on the forum (this is not the case with this thread) it will be removed --- and if you post personal information on anyones profile it is up to you to see it through and removed --- it is there for the general membership to see but we do not moderate them.

thank you,

pvS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sloth I'm so sorry for your situation and that you feel you have to get out when we seem so close. Forgive me please for what I'm about to say here, this is in no way and attack on your character sir. Dinar Vets we just went through allot of Drama about one of our members getting taken while trying to conduct a private Dinar Purchase. I CAUTION you all and encourage that you use COMMON sense in this before making any purchase from anyone in a public FORUM. So many people get burnt. Please be very very careful in any transactions you do with anyone! JMO. Peace.

Bang i agree it is unfortunate that this has happened but private sells is a NO NO

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am truly sorry to hear of your wifes health issues -- blessings to you both .....

I know this is the proper thread for this, but I do want to say that I believe Adam is working on a method to make these kinds of interactions less potentially hazardous as a service to all members.

Please remember if you post any personal information on the forum (this is not the case with this thread) it will be removed --- and if you post personal information on anyones profile it is up to you to see it through and removed --- it is there for the general membership to see but we do not moderate them.

thank you,

pvS

No offense taken, and I completely understand where you guys are coming from, especially being a new(er) member here (although I have been lurking on these forums for quite some time). I would be willing to help in any way possible to safe guard potential buyers (as long as it is still safe for me). If a senior member, or even mod-admin are in the Kansas City area I would be willing to meet with them in person, check everything out and come with me to the shipping place of buyers choice to ensure I send the same package they inspected. Otherwise, I could fax a copy of my drivers license, give out any personal information (within reason) that would make potential buyers feel more comfortable. I am in no way out to get anyone. Just looking for some help during these rough time on the best dinar forum I know of. Thank you for your concern.

• Upvote 3

No offense taken, and I completely understand where you guys are coming from, especially being a new(er) member here (although I have been lurking on these forums for quite some time). I would be willing to help in any way possible to safe guard potential buyers (as long as it is still safe for me). If a senior member, or even mod-admin are in the Kansas City area I would be willing to meet with them in person, check everything out and come with me to the shipping place of buyers choice to ensure I send the same package they inspected. Otherwise, I could fax a copy of my drivers license, give out any personal information (within reason) that would make potential buyers feel more comfortable. I am in no way out to get anyone. Just looking for some help during these rough time on the best dinar forum I know of. Thank you for your concern.

Also, I am not the best with computers, but I do know the owner/admin/mods would have a way of tracking me by my IP address. That would lead to charges of fraud, forgery, etc, etc - consequences and risks I want to have no part in. One would have to be a buffoon to try and do such thing knowing the risks (let alone have that Karma following them around) and how easily one is tracked with today's technology.

• Upvote 1

Today I stopped in to ask about Trading Dinar at our local Wells Fargo Bank. I was told that they DO TAKE DINAR . I also asked about purchasing Dinar, and said that they have to order it, and that it takes about two weeks, and that I could place an order.

Maybe Sloth should go to the bank .... GL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unforeseeable circumstances force me to sell my IQD & VND. I would love to keep this, but my wife's health comes first after she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. I would like to sell the following as a group. I am not a dealer, I am just an individual that has fallen on hard times, and have other priorities obviously. I will accept bank wire, certified bank checks, or cash. I am located in the Kansas City, MO area. Once funds clear, I will ship FedEx, UPS, USPS overnight, or you can pick up locally - I'll let you choose. I would like to see $2,500 for everything. Please message me with any questions or offers. Thank you and god bless.

1 million bundled ("bricks") of Dinar:

Denom. - Amount

10,000 - 250,000

5,000 - 420,000

1,000 - 25,000

500 - 250,000

250 - 50,000

50 - 5,000

Also: 1 extra bundle of 50 dinar notes (5,000)

Also: 2 rolls of 100 dinar coins (very rare)

Also: 1.5 million Vietnam Dong

for safety reasons you might want to advertise in your area so you can do a person to person transaction so ether party wont get cheated.

• Upvote 1

According to eBay prices that would run $950. I would be willing to do that, and have no problem shipping c.o.d. please contact me if interested.

On a pre- purchased cashiers check on a COD basis through Fed. Express I would be interested in the dinar contact me if interested

for safety reasons you might want to advertise in your area so you can do a person to person transaction so ether party wont get cheated.

SO, SORRY FOR YOUR WIFE 'S HEALTH!

I have seen it sold on Craig's List which is local, the ad said they would go to the bank have money verified and complete the sale. That way the meeting wasn't at their home and was safer.

I will keep u both, in my prayers and claim victory for ur wife.smile.gif

According to eBay prices that would run $950. I would be willing to do that, and have no problem shipping c.o.d. please contact me if interested.

That's not a good price. My ebay seller (jaki) sold me 500s in batches of 100 at $130 per hundred. So 250k would run $650. I should probably buy a bunch and resell them, lol :P

SO, SORRY FOR YOUR WIFE 'S HEALTH!

I have seen it sold on Craig's List which is local, the ad said they would go to the bank have money verified and complete the sale. That way the meeting wasn't at their home and was safer.

I will keep u both, in my prayers and claim victory for ur wife.smile.gif

Thank you so much, this means a lot to both of us.

I know this is an older post, but in review I am wondering what coins you're trying to sell--- the current iraqi coins are not in circulation.

I will take a picture tonight and upload so you can see and maybe help figure this out. All the money i have listed was acquired in Baghdad personally. Everything is uncirculated.

On a pre- purchased cashiers check on a COD basis through Fed. Express I would be interested in the dinar contact me if interested

An email has been sent, my friend.

• Downvote 1