Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What will happen to all the " Guru's " once it RV's

Gasketman

Seems like all they do is spew BS then collaborate, then spew more BS. I cannot imagine the pathetic lives these folks must have lived before this made them so self absorbed. Please folks ignore them at all cost post RV they haven't given us any good information, and they will not ever. You know the clowns I'm talking about, not guys like Adam that just relay info and leave personal opinions out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You've got it all wrong. After the RV they are going to tell everyone, that will listen, how they led thousands of people to become millionaires. :lol::lol:

That's what I am afraid of, and it's our responsibility to prove them wrong so they so don't dupe people out of thier money.

Unfortunately there will be many a fraud after the RV of trusting Dinar investors

That's what I am afraid of, and it's our responsibility to prove them wrong so they so don't dupe people out of thier money.

Unfortunately there will be many a fraud after the RV of trusting Dinar investors

ok, who cares what they say after the RV happens. if your still coming to these sights post RV, then really who has the problem ?

You've got it all wrong. After the RV they are going to tell everyone, that will listen, how they led thousands of people to become millionaires. :lol::lol:

In all fairness, if their lunatic rantings and wild predictions actually CAUSED people to run out and buy dinar, and post RV those people became millionaires, wouldn't be a somewhat reasonable claim? For different reasons, we all started buying at some point. I intend to heartily thank and recognize the person who introduced me to the opportunity. I appreciate the information, both good and bad, that has kept me motivated during this roller coaster ride. YMMV. Go RV!

Gbosh

They'll probably move on to the dong.

Hopefully I'll be smart enough to run away screaming, once the RV happens. However, the prospect of hanging around long enough to hear things like: "Leave your DONG alone" or "Put your DONG away and forget about it" or "Sit back and watch your DONG rise" is almost too tempting to miss. <_<:blink::lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1