Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

when and where did you first get your dinars?

This is my first post ever on a site. I hope ya'll don't bite .I have been invested since Jan 5th of 2005. I woked for Nissan in Louisiana and everyone there including the big wigs invested when one of our salesmen was deployed to Iraq. He gave us the heads up and I have been invested ever since. I also investd in my daughters future. She is now 25 and ready to see if we made a smart choice with our money. I thought it would be a fun thread to learn how everyone else got invested... Take care and I hope to see you in the cash out lines.

• Upvote 2

I was on a trip and a local came up to me, and said he had a bridge for sale, seeing I was not from around there, and had no use for a bridge, I declined, he than offered me dinar, which I consider a better offer! Ha JK, a friend from Alabama turned me on to the investment, It"s been My one, my only, and my last investment...........

I was on a trip and a local came up to me, and said he had a bridge for sale, seeing I was not from around there, and had no use for a bridge, I declined, he than offered me dinar, which I consider a better offer! Ha JK, a friend from Alabama turned me on to the investment, It"s been My one, my only, and my last investment...........

• Upvote 1

I got a call from my nephew in KY who asked if I had ever heard of Iraqi money? He didn't know it was Dinar - Said his friends (this was real hush-hush, secret, etc.) had invested and said he should. I went online to research and discovered that it could a great investment! So - now I have some, my sister has some and of course, my nephew has some. This is a very informative site - as well as entertaining! Thanks to all of you who provide valuable information to this Newbie!

• Upvote 1