Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will the Bible's Anti-Christ Come Out of Iraq?

Discipledan

Discipledan,

I'm not going to argue with you or bash you on this forum because for the most part, I don't disagree with you. I mean, forever and a day when we were growing both in age and in our respective spiritual lives, we were taught that the Babylon referred to in the Book of Revelations was really Rome. What if the Babylon referred to in Revelations is really... well, Babylon?

My point here is that this thread should have probably been placed in another section instead of the Iraq & Dinar News section. Maybe the Opinions section or the Off Topic Posts section.

No disrespect meant, brother.

Peace.

Edited by 429
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi Dan :)

Indeed, beware of false prophets, they are

everywhere including 'gurus' from dinar forums :lol:

I for one would love to see people actually study and show themselves

approved, instead of being spoon fed nonsense about anti christ. It literally

means "instead of Christ". So think about that, and then think about how the

religious industry has went their own way and fleeced the flocks, they too

would fall into the category of anti christ.

I believe and study scripture, and most of what I have heard over the last 25 years

has been both manipulative and has made a lot of false teachers millions of dollars.

Stay away from the attention seekers, they will always play games with your heart and mind.

So be careful who or where you point your finger or who it is you listen to OR read. Too many

slick talkers and deceivers....these too are 'anti christ' in their actions.

Just my 2 cents worth, but sometimes this 'talk' is so twisted, and opposite of what is actually

written. I have heard all the stories, and the verses, etc., and until I sincerely sought out WHO is

the truth, i was mislead in many things by those 'well meaning' folks that rarely learn to think

for themselves. Todays groups love to condemn and prey on peoples lack of knowledge and

understanding, this TOO is 'anti christ'. See what I mean? Be careful my friend, do not swallow all

you see or read on the internet, or from those who claim to know what is best for you. They often

just play games with ones mind, while emptying ones pocket. No one needs to live in constant

fear as some of these crazies would like to see, so they can play their game. If God is for us,

WHO can be against us? Some character created by the precepts of men? God is still in control,

always will be, nothing stops His purposes, not even the so called 'anti christ'.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hi Dan :)

Indeed, beware of false prophets, they are

everywhere including 'gurus' from dinar forums :lol:

I for one would love to see people actually study and show themselves

approved, instead of being spoon fed nonsense about anti christ. It literally

means "instead of Christ". So think about that, and then think about how the

religious industry has went their own way and fleeced the flocks, they too

would fall into the category of anti christ.

I believe and study scripture, and most of what I have heard over the last 25 years

has been both manipulative and has made a lot of false teachers millions of dollars.

Stay away from the attention seekers, they will always play games with your heart and mind.

So be careful who or where you point your finger or who it is you listen to OR read. Too many

slick talkers and deceivers....these too are 'anti christ' in their actions.

Just my 2 cents worth, but sometimes this 'talk' is so twisted, and opposite of what is actually

written. I have heard all the stories, and the verses, etc., and until I sincerely sought out WHO is

the truth, i was mislead in many things by those 'well meaning' folks that rarely learn to think

for themselves. Todays groups love to condemn and prey on peoples lack of knowledge and

understanding, this TOO is 'anti christ'. See what I mean? Be careful my friend, do not swallow all

you see or read on the internet, or from those who claim to know what is best for you. They often

just play games with ones mind, while emptying ones pocket. No one needs to live in constant

fear as some of these crazies would like to see, so they can play their game. If God is for us,

WHO can be against us? Some character created by the precepts of men? God is still in control,

always will be, nothing stops His purposes, not even the so called 'anti christ'.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

LET EVERYONE SAY AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I have said it before and will say it again...I find it HARD to believe that there are no other outlets for religious fanatics to get together and obsess about the "end of times" together and in like company....but do they do that? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

They bring that garbage to totally unrelated forums (this one and many many others) and pepper the threads with it like annoying gnats...

Who gives a crap if the next "anti-christ" (if there even is such a thing of which I doubt) comes out of Iraq....or if it comes out of Boogerbutt Bangladesh? I am not going to sit here and worry about it...and neither should you...it is silly and a complete and total waste of time and energy. :rolleyes:

Ok i agree with you on that one slade but do you agree on the threads about Obamas' birth certficate because it falls into the same boat as what this person is doing. We are here about Iraq and the Dinar and its always said that dont read it if you dont like it ,well by that time its to late because you just want to see if this person is saying what he knows or going by what they read from someone else. i think they should start their own website about religion and birth certificates for that matter, we dont want to hear that, i would be pleased if they kept it to them selves. I am a religious person but that dosent make me put it on the internet, and i dont put it on a web site and who cares about a birth certificate the US is made up of immigrants and if they dont beleive that then let them check their family roots,. like i said i agree 100%..

can we keep IQD please.......???????

• Upvote 1

The Bible's Antichrist is the Islam's Savior:

The Grim Reality of the Last Days in the Middle East

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=f4JR-H6PQjY

Glenn Beck on Nation of Islam

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nNzel6tPrFk

This does not belong Under Dinar Related News, your opinion expressed is awesome but I think folks have been overloaded with Bible talk in the forums recently. JMO, Peace.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, this should have been posted under the topic "Conspiracy and False Prophecies"

Maybe we can see if Harold Camping can give us a rate and date. He obviously can't predict the end of the world, but he did a good job making some of his followers feel like they are at the end of theirs.

Edited by Jack Dinauer