Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

space shuttle

220 mike

I have from good sources that the RV was just waiting for the 25th orbit of todays shuttle launch. It is Allahs wish and lucky number 25 that when the orbitor crosses Iraq in its 25th orbit the RV will take place..I dont understand why Franks and Okies contacts did not uncover this but the gift from allah will make it so that all us rich folks can buy a private jet and not have to submit to the crotch frisk from TSA. Allah said that he is embarrased and sorry that his people caused so many problems but it appears that the average muslim man is so enamered with getting 25 virgins that they go off on tangents at times. Allah hopes this will help us to become friends again. I told him it will go along way. As he walked away into the white clouds he could be heard singing "Monday Monday" by the mommas and poppas

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

I have from good sources that the RV was just waiting for the 25th orbit of todays shuttle launch. It is Allahs wish and lucky number 25 that when the orbitor crosses Iraq in its 25th orbit the RV will take place..I dont understand why Franks and Okies contacts did not uncover this but the gift from allah will make it so that all us rich folks can buy a private jet and not have to submit to the crotch frisk from TSA. Allah said that he is embarrased and sorry that his people caused so many problems but it appears that the average muslim man is so enamered with getting 25 virgins that they go off on tangents at times. Allah hopes this will help us to become friends again. I told him it will go along way. As he walked away into the white clouds he could be heard singing "Monday Monday" by the mommas and poppas

MONDAY MONDAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ROTFLMBO!!!!

Hahahahaaaaa!! Great post..cheers.

as for the 25 or 72 Virgins...what good is it to have actual flesh and blood human virgins...when you have died and are in "spirit" form????

That little detail seems to have never been told to the suicide bombers and other terrorists!!

it would not be bliss...but rather...bloomin' frustrating, hahahaha!!!

Imagine....72 virgins all around you...but ya can't touch them, coz you got nuthin' to touch 'em with...hee hee!!

A bit like a description one of my old mates gave me of "making Love" at his tender age of 84 years....he says that it's like playing a game of pool with a piece of string.

and how peed off would the virgins be after a while?? anyway...I loved your post and just wanted to add to the mirth.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh by the way...there is some religious sect running around preaching the end of the world to occur this weekend...so uh...have your best week ever...and uhh...

I hope to see ya's all again on Monday the 23rd.

Peace!