Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduction

Newbie here. Hello 2 everyone on DV. Long time reader and follower of posts, comments and "intel"!!! Been investd for almost three years and can't wait for Monday, or is it Wednesday, no wait, Sunday, yeah thats the day we are waiting on, right? :wacko: Oh well. Can't wait for this ride to be over, no tears on the keyboard as of yet! Counting the days to request a long leave of absence from work and say "I told ya'll to be nicer!" Have no intel gathering sources or higher up connections, just here for the ride. Like you guys, waiting for a life changing day, help some others not as fortunate, and relax the best of my ability. See ya' on the site!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WELCOME THE THE SITE OF ALL SITES---HERE YOU CAN POST FACTS ----OP-----TELL US SOME BS-----AND GIVE COMMENTS ON POSTS-----YOU CAN GET A GOLD STAR----NOTHING----OR GET THE HELL BASHED OUT OF YOU -----BUT ITS AN ALL AROUND GOOD SITE WITH GOOD PEOPLE

Hi! Folks.

I just wanted to introduce myself and state that I was advised of this forum by another Dinar Vet.

I'm so pleased to see such a positive group of people.

I'n my opinion, there's nothing wrong with sharing an opinion or, debating a topic, providing that

it is done in a cordial and businesslike manner

I have taken a good look around the forum and it's so pleasant, to see that there is no "Bashing"

or, downright nastiness, as there is in other forums, which is nothing but counter productive.

I'm glad to be here and to be a future contributer.

Edited by happywelshguy