Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sources

desimo

There are a lot of questions and concerns regarding people to pass intel. Questions are asked such as who are they and how do they know things. I think these common and natural questions are because a large amount of people are normally not involved in spies, leaks and informats. I have found is someone is an informat they probably will not tell you who they are or where they give their information. You can judge them by their information. If their information is true it does not matter who they are, simply trust their information. If they are bogus then it does not really matter who they are any how because they are frauds. If they are true informats with real information they are not going to reveal who they are because that would compromise their ability to pass information. Like for everyone, but especially for an informat, they shall be known by their word.

Desimo,

Just to add a thought or two..unfortunately if someone revealed their source they would have 20,000 people and hour trying to verify the information with the source. This can jeapordize in some cases peoples jobs or betray high level confidences.

Also unfortunate is that when information does not pan out people are way to willing to decide the person supplying infomation is a liar, pumper etc. That is not always the case as the situation in Iraq changes by the hour it seems and what was true this morning may be totally untrue by this afternoon. We are also dealing with different branches of the Iraqi gov't and financial system with much input from IMF, US and Lord knows who else so that one person can say one thing that gets to us and an hour later it is over ruled by someone else.

Barbann...you are so right. Many things happen much like mating elephants.......at high levels and with a lot of mindboggeling activity. There are many things that have to interact regarding the RV and international matters. In many ways I wonder if the right hand knows what the left hand is doing with so many of these international and governmental interactions.

After the rv i would like to sit down and do a time line of all the rumors and intel presented I think the facts in many cases

will be correct .This RV or RI what ever it turns out to be will no doubt be a world event.Once its all done and all the pieces of this amazing puzzle are laid out for all of to see we will only then understand then how it was done in such a short period of time.....

After the rv i would like to sit down and do a time line of all the rumors and intel presented I think the facts in many cases

will be correct .This RV or RI what ever it turns out to be will no doubt be a world event.Once its all done and all the pieces of this amazing puzzle are laid out for all of to see we will only then understand then how it was done in such a short period of time.....

We could always do a movie about it all....

The sad part is that all the people on here believe the people who post "information" countless times. No one has ever been right. They might read a legitimate news article and totally warp the meaning into a "source" for them. They say, I just got an email that says blah blah from my source. Most likely the email was a news article passed on. All the stuff with people saying, my friend is a vp banker, he said its happening and they were told to watch screens. That is completley false and there is no reason to post that bs and get peoples hopes up. Ill say it again, Not one person who said they have sources or real info have been right. I have faith in Adam however he seems like good people. Done venting.