Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now that Mr. ALI has flown the coop would anyone be willing to put your faith into this man for cashing in. I know he said he would be back open for cash in and have a better rate than the banks, but lets face it, he made an excuse picked up and disappeared. For whatever reason crossed his mind he went with it. I remember back about a month ago i was watching one of his video's where he said my father taught me everything i know about currency exchange, i guess he did.

People the US banks is going to be willing to cash out for us, maybe not the small branches but the bigger ones will. Do you honestly think that a bank is going to miss out on easy money with not a single chance of losing anything in the transaction, i don't. Now that Well's Fargo has jumped into the light you will see others start to come around. I know 5/3 will be cashing in because they have already stated that to me, also i have asked them if they will be charging a spread and the answer was always the same, we charge a transaction fee, no spread. As i stated they will look on the cp and cash in will be based on the rate from Forex for that day. Simple, count currency, run thru De LA Rue to verify then look up rate. Now the only thing they said they could not do was give you a sack full of money because they won't have it, so bring a deposit slip.

Now think about it, there have been many rumors spread to scare people about this saying things like if you don't have a bank account inside Iraq your money will be no good and banks are not going to cash in because its a scam........ and the best one of all, we will sell them to you but we will not honor them back. If you hold Dinar's it don't matter if they are 25,000 notes or 25 notes. All this money was printed with 5 security features and is legal tender. Do you honestly think a bank would ruin its reputation by selling bogus counterfeit currency. There would be so many lawsuits against the state of Iraq, the US govt, and US banks that would make Bernie Madoff look like a lemonade salesman. If a currency is legal tender and put out into circulation then someone is liable for its value. Everyone who is uneasy with whats being said about cashing in when its time, just hang on until those people over there get their heads together if thats possible and make this happen. This is a blessing and its coming when its time. I just hope when it does come many, many people will be helped from the hearts of us all.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I've purchased all my dinar through Ali and found DT to be honest and punctual. They once even brought it to my attention that I had made an overpayment and included a check for the difference with the dinar order. Would your bank do that? I don't think mine would.

Hmm, My mistake Heavy, I gave you more credit than that. You have no clue why, what, when ALI is going to do........for that matter your condemning a man you know nothing about. Shame. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 3

A chain of grocery stores went out of business where I live......boy I surrrre hope the campbells soup I bought there ISNT A SCAM rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

You are doing nothing more than stirring the pot....and getting people riled up....that is not very "Christian like" is it????

So seeing as this is a post to cause more anguish for people.....are we to assume you will follow shortly with one of your religiously inspired rants of hope???? rolleyes.gif

Slade you diffinetly one of a kind, you have nothing good to say about anything, but that's alright. As long as you are on me you maybe you will leave others alone. You must of had a sad childhood, guess no other kids wanted to play with you huh either that or you have a chip on your shoulder bigger than Mt. Rushmore. Oh! and by the way i hope the Campbell's doesn't give you heartburn. Have A Nice day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hmm, My mistake Heavy, I gave you more credit than that. You have no clue why, what, when ALI is going to do........for that matter your condemning a man you know nothing about. Shame. JMO. Peace.

You are so correct Bang, Ali is a businessman, as such when my friends and I purchased from him he was as straight as a string with us. He followed thru on every aspect in every transaction. There is no way I feel that he has "flown the coop", if he comes back is his business non of ours.

Not to worry! Believe me, when the RV hits, you will have a plethora amount of places to cash in. You might find these places are within the range of each other. The small branch of BOA in High Springs will open an account and cash in at the same time. I belong to USAA..(.trying to find a way to transfer the monies) anyway, this bank will need a few business days to make sure the dinar are good. From what I am told about Ali, he has not stated that he will not be opening branches for people to cash in, so for those of you who were planning on cashing with Ali, don't panick, if he's not available, then cash in with someone else. With the amount of money most of us will be making from this RV, a few extra dollars should not be making you crazy. The only other thing I might caution in cashing out, make sure that it is a reputable bank or institution. Don't make a deposit and then find out after a few days that you were scammed. This is one reason I will cash out with a bank...I sweated too hard for this RV! :lol::lol::lol: Let's end this rollercoaster ride!!!!