Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Status re Dinar Vets

Adam, forgive me if this is not true, but a statement came out yesterday by Frank, contributor on the DD site, stating that several were leaving the Dinar intel/tracking world, and you were on the list. I'm a VIP member, and I do check a variety of sites on a daily basis, but this really alarmed me. What worries me -- this news coming on the heals of what happened to Ali/DT is very disconcerting about folks possible link to his activities and further stimulates speculation.

I recommend you check out that site if you are not aware of this already and clarify your intent as this is somewhat salacious, I believe, and not good to leave the wrong impression anywhere. I searched your site and didn't see anything but definitely thought you should be aware if no one else had brought this to your attention yet. Thanks!

Adam, forgive me if this is not true, but a statement came out yesterday by Frank, contributor on the DD site, stating that several were leaving the Dinar intel/tracking world, and you were on the list. I'm a VIP member, and I do check a variety of sites on a daily basis, but this really alarmed me. What worries me -- this news coming on the heals of what happened to Ali/DT is very disconcerting about folks possible link to his activities and further stimulates speculation.

I recommend you check out that site if you are not aware of this already and clarify your intent as this is somewhat salacious, I believe, and not good to leave the wrong impression anywhere. I searched your site and didn't see anything but definitely thought you should be aware if no one else had brought this to your attention yet. Thanks!

Adam is not going anywhere -- PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD FROM THE SAME DAY FRANK MADE THE ERRONEOUS ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL OF DINARDOM --- still wonder what motivates some people.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65780-adam-montana-and-dinar-vets/page__p__476386__fromsearch__1entry476386

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What does "pvs" stand for? Thanks!

Pleasant Valley Sunday She is a Mod on the site. "watch her, shes gota mean pair of boots"!!! ( Jus kiddin PVS, you know I love ya)! :):)

Adam is not going anywhere -- PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD FROM THE SAME DAY FRANK MADE THE ERRONEOUS ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL OF DINARDOM --- still wonder what motivates some people.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65780-adam-montana-and-dinar-vets/page__p__476386__fromsearch__1entry476386

" See what I mean about the boots"? ;);)