Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A source reveals that the Kurdistan Alliance has decided to vote on the candidates, al-Maliki's security ministries

dflake

A source reveals that the Kurdistan Alliance has decided to vote on the candidates, al-Maliki's security ministries

Editor: SS | NQ

Tuesday, 10 May 2011 12:02 GMT

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/21484/news-details-.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgxf9Cg4HAJApyeQ0imupxJvgjuWQ

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Revealed a parliamentary source in the Kurdistan Alliance, Tuesday, that the alliance decided to vote on the candidates the security ministries, who presented their names Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, as he emphasized that the alliance decided to vote on the law of independent bodies one basket.

The source said in an interview with "Alsumaria News", "The Kurdistan Alliance, held today a meeting to discuss several issues, including biographies of candidates in the security ministries and the law of independent bodies," noting that "the coalition reached during the meeting to the conclusion that the absence of any reservation that has the names of candidates. "

The deputy head of the Kurdistan Alliance, Mohsen al-Sadoun revealed in an interview with "Alsumaria News", last Sunday, that the mass will be held Tuesday, a meeting to discuss the biographies of candidates, the security ministries, noting that candidates are well known to all clusters, and can agree on them in case they have the political consensus .

The source, who asked not to be named, "The Kurdistan Alliance has decided to vote for the names of candidates of the security ministries, who presented by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in the case put forward those names to vote in the parliament," pointing out that "the coalition also decided to vote on the law of independent bodies basket one ".

The head of the House of Representatives Osama Nujaifi announced during a press conference, the fifth of May current, the arrival of the names of candidates of the security ministries to Parliament to be discussed and included in the agenda of the Council during the forthcoming meetings, while assuring center coalition that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki sent the names of candidates for the ministries security to the Parliament and they both Saadoun al-Dulaimi, the Department of Defense, and Tawfiq al for the National Alliance of the Interior, Riad Ghraib for the National Alliance also to national security.

She stressed the Iraqi List, confirmed, on the fifth of May now, bags that security may not be according to the desire of the Commander in Chief of the armed forces, Nouri al-Maliki, as if the other blocks have no opinion on the subject, indicating that these nominations "not serious" and there are stalling to keep these files However, al-Maliki by proxy.

And threatened to Iraq, last Sunday, to withdraw from the political process in case the vote on the candidates, al-Maliki to fill the bags the security ministries, saying to al-Maliki's candidates repudiation of the Agreement on Irbil, which gave the Iraqi list the full right according to the political consensus that oozes from it deems appropriate for the post of defense minister, saying it would refuse to vote on the candidates Maliki categorically.

Ruled out the Iraqi bloc white bolted from the Iraqi List, on Monday, the withdrawal of the last of the political process in case the vote on the candidates, al-Maliki's security ministries, unexpected access to the necessary votes in the House of Representatives, and considered candidates figures are acceptable, calling for a vote on them as soon as possible.

And the candidate of Defense Saadoun Joer Farhan al-Dulaimi, was born in Anbar province in 1954 and holds a doctorate in social psychology from the UK, and the work of pedagogy at the University of Baghdad and in a number of Arab Universities, and left the country in 1986, and issued the death sentence against him in absentia in 1991 on charges of planning to overthrow the governance, no longer only after the fall of the former regime in 2003, and has previously served the Ministry of Defense since mid-2005 to mid 2006, while currently running the Culture portfolio.

The candidate internal Tawfik Hammoud Yasiri, born in 1945 and graduated from the Military College in 1967 and included in the military ranks to that reached to the rank of Brigadier General of staff then participated in the Uprising of 1991 and then fled to Saudi Arabia and then to Britain until 2003, holds a Ph.D. in science legal and political, he served as Chairman of the Commission on Security and Defence when he was a member of the Interim National Council.

And the candidate and the Department of Homeland Security, Riad Abdel-Hamza Abdul-Razzaq strange it was born in Karbala in 1954, Master of Management Engineering from the University of Technology in Baghdad in 1979, left Iraq in 1981, and after his return after the fall of the former regime, was elected deputy in the National Assembly in 2005 on the list National Coalition common, then a member of the House of Representatives in 2006 and then served as Minister of Municipalities and Public Works, and in 2010 became a member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives for a coalition of state law.

Prior to the Iraqi list that revealed, in the third of last April, the withdrawal of its candidate for the Ministry of Defence tired Khalid al-Obeidi his candidacy from the office, likely to be his decision because of the lack of agreed upon within the list.

He attributed the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on 16 March last, the reasons for the delay in presenting the names of candidates of the security ministries to the lack of political consensus on the names put forward, questioning the occurrence of that compatibility, while stressing that in the event of continued disagreement will succumb subject to the voting quorum required.

He is Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Bags, and Ministries of Defence, Interior and National Security Agency since the announcement of the formation of the government is not completed in the atheist and the twentieth of December last.

• Upvote 1

I'am sure this INDICATES that the INDICATOR is INDICATING

That there will be a Decision Somewhere Sometime Some place by someone

We don't know WHEN we don't WHO and we don't Where

I would like to think I Know WHAT &. WHY

However I Still have my FAITH that everything happens for a reason.

And after all the DUDE ABIDES

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THEY FINALLY AGREE ON ALL THREE SECURITY POSITIONS! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::twothumbs::hug:

..."The Kurdistan Alliance has decided to vote for the names of candidates of the security ministries, who presented by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in the case put forward those names to vote in the parliament," pointing out that "the coalition also decided to vote on the law of independent bodies basket one "...

...Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki sent the names of candidates for the ministries security to the Parliament and they both Saadoun al-Dulaimi, the Department of Defense, and Tawfiq al for the National Alliance of the Interior, Riad Ghraib for the National Alliance also to national security...

quick, vote before they change their minds.

I'am sure this INDICATES that the INDICATOR is INDICATING

That there will be a Decision Somewhere Sometime Some place by someone

We don't know WHEN we don't WHO and we don't Where

I would like to think I Know WHAT &. WHY

However I Still have my FAITH that everything happens for a reason.

And after all the DUDE ABIDES

I agree?

I think :blink:

Ammo out

All I can say is I am soooo gun shy of believing ANYTHING these morons say.

Not a doomsdayer type of guy, But I have this knot in my throat that says SOMEHOW SOMEWAY SOMEONE will get pi$$ed off and slap a PM with his shoe in the face and YELL......angry.gif .Deals off! Im not voting.

Please let this be on the up and no more BS.! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifemot-woot.gifemot-woot.gif