Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

John McCain in Bagdad!

Probably all of these officials flew there their suitcases (large ones) empty and back with massive amounts of IQD.

Half of congress seems to have been there lately...yes, definately a sign of upcoming RV, last times to line their own pockets as

for sure they know what is coming...

Or you think they will not take "their" part of the cake?

Senator John McCain arrived in Iraq on Sunday on a trip that was billed as a visit by an official Congressional delegation but which also served to promote his foreign policy credentials as he campaigns for the White House.

Mr. McCain, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, was scheduled to meet with officials including the American ambassador to Iraq, Ryan C. Crocker, and the senior American military commander in the country, General David H. Petraeus.

He will also meet with the Iraqi prime minister, Nuri Kamal al-Maliki, said Yaseen Majid, a media adviser to Mr. Maliki. Mr. McCain was joined on the trip by Senator Joseph I. Lieberman, independent of Connecticut, and Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina.

Mr. McCain, Mr. Lieberman and Mr. Graham are also visiting Israel, London and Paris.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/16/world/middleeast/16cnd-iraq.html

Notice the date:

Senator John McCain at Baghdad’s airport on Sunday. The presidential candidate arrived in Iraq for meetings with Iraqi and American officials.

By RICHARD A. OPPEL Jr. and SOLOMON MOORE

Published: March 16, 2008

• Upvote 1

Carrello, you must be a young person who served for our military industrial complex. Or, you may be a Vet who served proudly not fully understanding what your service really was. If this is true, you should be proud of your service and we should also be proud of you. But you also must understand your role was as a pawn on a chessboard. You were expendable for the goals of the global elites. We did nothing for Iraq. We simply invaded them. Period. Just as Rome invaded other nations and claimed the spoils. America is modern day Rome. The goal is power. We are all part of a much larger manipulation that most people cannot see because they have been conditioned not to see things as they really are. Here is an excellent video you should watch and fully understand. You need to know its not your fault you cannot see. They use very powerful tools to keep you confused. This video really explains it better than I can. I hope everyone can learn from this and try to avoid the manipulation of their children

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HUH?

"Iraq is in the process of establishing a democracy. We, as a country, gave them this opportunity. Do I need to list all of the "things" we have provided for them, both tangible and intangible? Apparently, for you, I would need to, but I am not going to."

Are you serious? What we have provided them? Do you mean like killing well over 600,000 Iraqis? (According to the Lancet, a well-respected, unbiased international group who studied the war)

Let's not get TOO HIGH on our high horse here.

Not to mention that the Millionaires Club that is the US Senate (yes, over 70% are millionaires) is really a bunch of white collar criminals, Dems and Reps.

Get real and drop the "democracy" satire and reality play, please.

I agree with your premise. There are also too many horrible things that have taken place. And the congress has proven to be noting more than whores, out for their own good. I agree.

But that does not take away from the fact that our government does have something to offer. We are here because we want an RV to make money.. Check. Who has led the Iraqis through the process, UN, WTO, IMF? Our Treasury has had staff in Iraq for months guiding them through the process. Do you think Iraq just came up with a plan for democracy: laws, regulations, policies, etc. Or did they have a template for all of this? I think they had a US template. We made sure of it.

And by the way, I don't think there is anything wrong with being a millionaire. It is also a sign of success, and not necessarily of being a white collar criminal. Personally, I hope to be a millionaire by the end of the week.

Check please!

Great ----McCain, Graham and that basset hound Leiberman. One more and we have the fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse...

Carrello, you must be a young person who served for our military industrial complex. Or, you may be a Vet who served proudly not fully understanding what your service really was. If this is true, you should be proud of your service and we should also be proud of you. But you also must understand your role was as a pawn on a chessboard. You were expendable for the goals of the global elites. We did nothing for Iraq. We simply invaded them. Period. Just as Rome invaded other nations and claimed the spoils. America is modern day Rome. The goal is power. We are all part of a much larger manipulation that most people cannot see because they have been conditioned not to see things as they really are. Here is an excellent video you should watch and fully understand. You need to know its not your fault you cannot see. They use very powerful tools to keep you confused. This video really explains it better than I can. I hope everyone can learn from this and try to avoid the manipulation of their children

I completely agree with you. But the comment was more pointed. We, as a country do have something to offer the Iraqis. And I won't go into the details.

And I agree with you. I was against this INVASION from the very beginning. It is all about oil. Not only have the Iraqis people been raped by the Bush Administration, but the American people were raped too. Bush lovers: I don't want to hear about how wonderful Bush was. Save it for something else.

The Iraqi invasion was nothing less than Cheney getting oil and Rumsfield getting to play war with our troops and treasure. Power, yes. Oil, undoubtedly. And yes, it is so sad that our troops were treated by paper towels, used and toss away.

No, I am not a vet. I am a 62 year old woman who is very proud of them. I guess I try to find good in my government, stand by our values, but I am not naive. The opposite. This country is a sham in so many ways. We, the middle class, are nothing more than bodies to pay taxes. And if we do not stand up soon, we will be less than that.

Thanks for you comments. You were very gentle. But I am on your side, even if I confused you.

I still get defensive when it comes to my country, for better or for worse.