Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinartrade.com

firesisle

If someone asks a question dont be rudebutts there are so many rumors they may just want to see if anyone really knows why. And for some un known reason they thought they might get a straight answer here instead they got rudeness. Shoot I dont even know the real reason why.

• Upvote 1

It means a RV at 3.22 is imminet. It has already happened in the green zone for politicians and big wigs. We should hear about it here when banks open and the computers have pinged. Tony Blair is going to pull the trigger and make sure and watch Hillarious because she is the key. The low CBI auctions are a definite indicator. Now that all the large bills are out of circulation Shabbibi can go ahead with the RV since Maliki told him at the party to make it happen. The meeting Shabbibi had in Switzerland with the BIS was the last thing blocking it but it is done. The parliment has approved the removal of the three zeros which somehow means straight up RV.

Who am I kidding? I dont make very good guru.

• Upvote 3

Where are you at on a camping trip to the Artic....Duh

Some people don't have their tents setup right in front of their computer 24/7 if you know what I mean. Think about it, what if somebody was away for hmmm... let's say the past 4 days. They wouldn't know what's going on with Ali at Dinar Trade! Ever thought about that?

• Upvote 1

It means a RV at 3.22 is imminet. It has already happened in the green zone for politicians and big wigs. We should hear about it here when banks open and the computers have pinged. Tony Blair is going to pull the trigger and make sure and watch Hillarious because she is the key. The low CBI auctions are a definite indicator. Now that all the large bills are out of circulation Shabbibi can go ahead with the RV since Maliki told him at the party to make it happen. The meeting Shabbibi had in Switzerland with the BIS was the last thing blocking it but it is done. The parliment has approved the removal of the three zeros which somehow means straight up RV.

Who am I kidding? I dont make very good guru.

LOL had me going! :D

It appears that dinartrade.com has ceased selling any international currency... anybody know why?

Thanks

From what Ali says on his website it looks as though he ceased selling any currencies for personal/family reasons.

Plenty of people have been speculating as to what the real reason is. Problem is, we will never know assuming it is a different reason then what he has provided us. So it doesn't really matter, all that matters is Ali isn't selling or buying any foreign currency.

There have been quite a few articles posted during the past few days so if you want to dig deeper feel free my friend.

IMO i believe that maybe some Dinar investor that has been in this thing for years and put more money then they had to invest ,got fed up and blamed DT for the RV not happening and started threatening them. Too many people are depending on the RV to save their lives. I think it is the same thing as lotto fever when the lotto reaches $200,000,000 and they dream about how to spent that money. DT sometimes came across as if the RV was going to happen any day with all there stuff about cashing in and making appointments and everything else. I never bought from them so it's just what I think.

Yeah there are only about 20 articles explaining why. Read much?

BTW today is the first time I heard that DT closed down and I keep informed of what's going on. So, you need to take it down a notch, cowboy!!! Sorry if everybody isn't as quick as you are.

• Upvote 1