Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Tax Discussion***

easyrider

Please take everything as a "RUMOR", until we hear otherwise.

Regardless of how this plays out I will still be talking to my tax atty.

I have some questions of my own.

It is my understanding that the banks (not sure which banks will be doing this) that will be doing the cash in, will have the de la rue machines on location.

This is just speculation on my part, but I have a feeling that some states will NOT these machines, which would result in a long drive.

Next question is if we have an account opened in one or two banks, and the bank that we will have to go to is diffent from the ones that we have an account with.........will there be a problem, i.e. a hold on our money?

Date: Saturday, May 7, 2011, 11:07 AM

I SAY I WILL BE GLAD WHEN I DO "NOT" HAVE TO SEND THESE OUT EVER AGAIN!

BUT, ADD THIS TO YOUR ALREADY CONFUSED BRAINS -- MAYBE I AM TALKING ABOUT MYSELF -- BUT, TAKE A DEEP BREATH, LOOK AT YOUR OPTIONS, THERE ARE SO MANY OPTIONS THAT WILL BE PLAYED OUT ONCE THIS REVALUES!

WE DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS EVEN TRUE, SO DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY! LET'S SEE HOW THIS WORKS!

REMEMBER, IT IS TOTALLY ILLEGAL FOR OUR GOVERNMENT TO TAX SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL LEGISLATION, BUT WHAT IS GOING TO STOP THEM?

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Thank you Evenstar for the forward...

Take it all as hear say, rumor etc... thoughts...

When this does occur.. using a Professional would always be the best and safest advice!

GO RV 333!!!

Donald

Johhnydianro is known as EHL as well and is jpmorgan here...

Today in chat this was shared:

[jpmorgan] medic1 Okie is saying that even if you cash out at a Trader, the money still gets WIRED to your bank and the bank will take 15% for Fed Taxes off the top and 1.5% for Obama Care off the top and we will be finished with taxes. That way Govt has track of everything. It is less expensive for Govt to tax all at 15% rather than charge 35% and have to chase people and spend money on audits and collections. The Govt will NET more at 15% than it will at 35%.

[medic1] jpmorgan--- so do we get the cbi rate or will we have to get the bank rate? (Good question?)

[RayT] jpmorgan Sounds reasonable to me as well and hope it is true...

[jpmorgan] A. Zuccaro 24 that has been the hold up. The Feds have been trying to figure how to collect all of the taxes. Remember, bikers, drug dealers, and the mob all own Dinar. Now the govt doesn't have to hope they pay taxes. The govt will just take it off of the top

[dinarbandit] jpmorgan I understand that, but why would we want the bank to charge us additional spread on this money?

[Maynard57] jpmorgan Sounds reasonable, albeit wishful. DOn't count your dinar 'til their taxed.

[jpmorgan] dinarbandit this is NOT ADDITIONAL. you do not pay bank AND IRS. Bank is collecting for IRS

[dinarbandit] jpmorgan I was talking about the spread from the CBI and the bank...

[jpmorgan] Maynard57 not my theory. The room asked me to explain what Okie said.

[bhusker] shoot if i pay 16.5% at cashin and the bank takes 6% spread I still come out way ahead

[jpmorgan] dinarbandit Negotiate, negotiate, negotiate. The bank is going to take your money and lend it out - car loans, school, loans, business loans, mortgages. They will make a ton of fees and interest on your money. so NEGOTIATE the spread.

[Maynard57] jpmorgan Think of all the tax attorneys you won't have to hire!

[marsh] jpmorgan so then the tax problem is taken care of forever? and it will be a flat 16.5% and never again on this initial investment. Whereas Ty won't do so and we will be worrying about IRS for a year? (Interesting)

[jpmorgan] Maynard57 also, as much as Obama has been against a flat-tax, he has talked about it at the last THREE town meetings he spoke at. Notice the 1.5% for Obama Care. That seems to be the pork in the bill; (Seems there is always a 'special interest' that comes into play) the compromise to get the flat-tax approved

[dinarbandit] stacey9 then you will pay the higher taxes, maybe. I don't know, I hope it's true..

[rosscan] Spiritheart SW Littleton up against the "hawg backs"...foothills

[wmawhite] bsisco ...we are and we will see that it is just more rumors............Okie means well but just can't control the rumors.

[jpmorgan] marsh that is what many sites are now saying, yes

[jpmorgan] Maynard57 very fair. Beats 35%! IRS would have trouble distinguishing long-term gains from short-term gains. Think of all the military who purchased Dinar and shipped home. No receipts from Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker. It would be a nightmare for the IRS to figure out how long the Dinar was held. How long has that twenty been in your pocket?

[jpmorgan] wmawhite why not? let the banks do it. you stil file your 1040 and get your deductions. It is like a lottery winner having the taxes paid up front. No big deal and very convenient

[~nk] jpmorgan - here is another thing we have heard, even from Tony--that the treasury will be setting up cash in sites and will probably give an even better "spread" for us

[jpmorgan] BANK SPREAD: Negotiate, negotiate, negotiate. The bank is going to take your money and lend it out - car loans, school, loans, business loans, mortgages. They will make a ton of fees and interest on your money. so NEGOTIATE the spread.

[DR.T.] A flat tax is the only sensible way to have everybody share in the tax project equally.

[jpmorgan] DR.T. you are correct. But that goes away if the govt has the bank withhold the taxes for us. Then there is no controversy over what was supposed to be paid as the govt set the standard and gave the banks the instructions. We are home free!

[who4u22] jpmorgan There ya go, pay it and be done with it, and get on with your lives, and never have to look over your shoulder

[jpmorgan] Think of how much the IRS spends on Agent salaries, audits, collections, etc. A flat-tax would eliminate all of that cost

Tags: dinar

[2:13:38 PM] [OKIE_OIL_MAN] STILL SIFTING THRU INTEL-- SOMETHING OF WORLDWIDE IMPORTANCE IS OCCURING. THE PRICE OF GOLD IS DOWN 8% --SILVER HAD DROPPED 10%--ALL COMMOTITIES ARE DOWN-- THE USD IS UP NEARLY 2%. THE PRICE OF OIL IS OFF 7 DOLLARS A BARREL IN 1 DAY. THEIR ARE SOMETHING OF MONUMENTAL SIGNIFICANCE TRANSPIRING AS WE SPEAK. NOW WE HEAR ABOUT DINAR TRADE--COINCIDENCE?--I HAD INTEL LAST NIGHT STATING THE R/V HAD OCCURED BUT AS OF YET HAVE NO PROOF OF THAT. I WOULD PROJECT EITHER OF 2 THINGS--YES IT HAS OCCURED--NO IT HASN'T BUT WILL VERY SHORTLY--CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS DAY PLAY'S OUT TO SEE WHAT I BELIEVE HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

[2:16:20 PM] [OKIE_OIL_MAN] THERE ARE ENTIRELY TOO MUCH INFORMATION GOING ON FOR SOMETHING NOT TO HAVE HAPPENED. [2:32:05 PM] [OKIE_OIL_MAN] IF YOU WERE AWARE OF THE INTEL SOURCES AND TEAM THAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TOGETHER FROM THE HIGHEST SOURCES POSSIBLE IN 1 SMALL CIRCLE YOU WOULD BE TOTALLY AMAZED--EVERY SPECTRUM OF FINANCEING AND GOVERMENT'S THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE ALL MEET TOGETHER CONSTANTLY TO KEEP YOU INFORMED. THAT IS WHY BLAINO AND MYSELF AND OTHERS ARE SO SLEEP DEPRIVED TODAY--WE CHASED INTEL ALL NIGHT--JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!![2:33:19 PM] [OKIE_OIL_MAN] IT APPEARS THERE ARE MUCH MANIPULATION WITH WORLD MARKETS AND CURRIENCY'S NOW GOING ON--SOMETHING HAS TO POP[3:51:30 PM] [OKIE_OIL_MAN] LET ME MAKE 1 MORE STATEMENT THEN I AM GOING TO GET AWAY FROM THIS COMPUTER---HMMMMMM ------NOW HOW DO I MAKE THIS SIMPLE ENOUGH THAT CONTRAVERSY OR QUESTIONS WON'T FOLLOW. LET'S SIMPLISTICALLY STATE THIS IN A WAY YOU UNDERSTAND---YOU WILL HAVE ONLY 1 OPTION AVAILABLE TO CASH IN ---AS PER SOURCE WITHOUT QUESTIONS OF HIS CREDINTALS----SAVY??----IF NOT GET A KINDERGARTNER EXPLAIN FURTHER

3:11 PM [okie_oil_man] i have only 1 word of advice and don't pursue the issue with questions---make arrangements with a bank ( bank) bank -bank- to cash in--private intel not available to everyone--listen and listen closely--bank---bank---bank----bank--now if that isn't plain enough i don't know what is--no questions permitted------newly acquired intel-----bank--bank---bank-bank----nuff said--period!--selah-selah-selah

AND RESERVES ARE SAFE----PERIOD 3:48 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] JOHNNYDINARO--KEY WORD IN YOUR POST IS----WIRE--- NOW CONSIDER THOSE IMPLICATIONNS

3:12 PM [OKIE_OIL_MA THERE ARE NO CODE--READ IT AS STATED AND DON'T READ ANYTHING ELSE INTO IT---BANK-BANK-BANK-BANK

3:16 PM [OKIE_OIL_MANOKIE SAID BANKS AND ONLY BANKS--WHAT'S SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?--NOT ALL INTEL ARE YOU TO BE PRIVIED TO--STOP ASKING

4:12 PM [peachee[3:52:23 PM] I3:44 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN-------INTEL CAN NOT ALL BE SHARED AT THIS TIME----READ MY POST AND IT ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT CASH IN----- 3:46 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] LAYAWAYS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It would be an interesting thing for a bank to collect taxes on this investment since I am not familiar with them doing it for anything else. They serve as a collection point for payroll taxes but that is the only way I know they collect taxes.

Could be wrong about this situation in particular but been dealing with banks and payroll taxes for over 40 years. Never heard of them collecting any other form from individuals.

Edited by TexasFisherman

I understand we need to use a bank to cash in (jmo) but all the

banks that I have contacted in the two days, Capital One,BofA and Chase

all tell me they are not dealing in Iraqi Dinar in any way Buy ,sell or exchange.

If you know of a bank in the Houston area that is still dealing in the Dinar

Please post Name and location so I can open an account with them

Thx for any help

ds

• Upvote 1

It makes alot of sense from the Government point of view. I don't mind paying the 16.5 percent taxes up front but can the Government get this in place fast? I somehow doubt it. I seems that this may end up delay the RV just as much as the Chapter 7. Thanks, easyrider for the post.

It would be an interesting thing for a bank to collect taxes on this investment since I am not familiar with them doing it for anything else. They serve as a collection point for payroll taxes but that is the only way I know they collect taxes.

Could be wrong about this situation in particular but been dealing with banks and payroll taxes for over 40 years. Never heard of them collecting any other form from individuals.

All bs.........they don't even collect payroll taxes any more.

• Upvote 1

all tell me they are not dealing in Iraqi Dinar in any way Buy ,sell or exchange.

Thx for any help

ds

try TD bank

they said they will buy back for a price of just $7.50 a transaction ,confirmed 5/7/11

Easy, are you asking all of the questions presented within this bs? If so, you need to bullet point your questions so they can be addressed. This is a bunch of crap. People need to use their common sense on "intel" like this.

This is why people get angry with dopes like Okie. Yeah, I know, don't read it. Is that a justification to spead "intel" like manure. And his minions dribble over themselves hanging on every word.

Some of the highlights:

"Remember, bikers, drug dealers, and the mob all own Dinar." (now, this is some intel)

"Please take everything as a "RUMOR", until we hear otherwise". (oh, a disclaimer)

"REMEMBER, IT IS TOTALLY ILLEGAL FOR OUR GOVERNMENT TO TAX SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL LEGISLATION, BUT WHAT IS GOING TO STOP THEM?" (we are special interest group ????)

"[jpmorgan] medic1 Okie is saying that even if you cash out at a Trader, the money still gets WIRED to your bank and the bank will take 15% for Fed Taxes off the top and 1.5% for Obama Care off the top and we will be finished with taxes. That way Govt has track of everything. It is less expensive for Govt to tax all at 15% rather than charge 35% and have to chase people and spend money on audits and collections. The Govt will NET more at 15% than it will at 35%." (even the government isn't that lazy - they want those millions of dollars - this is laughable)

"I HAD INTEL LAST NIGHT STATING THE R/V HAD OCCURED BUT AS OF YET HAVE NO PROOF OF THAT. I WOULD PROJECT EITHER OF 2 THINGS--YES IT HAS OCCURED--NO IT HASN'T" (this guy is a real sleuth - a regular Pink Panther is my guess)

I dare anyone to bash me and give me a negative after reading this. If you do, please give an explanation as to why you zapped me and why this information if relevant, over and above the First Amendment and entertainment.

But maybe I an too sensitive to ignorant people that will read Okie's and others crap, go and buy IQD with the rent money, and left sitting on their hands. But Okie has to make money too! And people are bitching about Ali? You think a pumper is better? They are allowed to spout their lies everyday and harm unknowing people, people without the good sense to know better. Has Ali hurt anyone? I don't know of anyone.

Keep reading Okie and believing, but you will need a Kleenex for that dribble on your chin.

This rant is not necessarily pointed at DV members, but at the devout wearing chin straps and Kleenex attachments.

Wait, I have some intel: The RV is taking place right now and the only way for you to cash-in is to get on an American Airlines (800-222-9999) flight to Baghdad, go to the Intercontinental Hotel, stand on the corner with an empty suitcase and your IQDs, when a purple taxi goes by, flag him down and he will exchange your IQD for dollars. Get on another American Airlines flight (800-222-9999) and fly to Switzerland and deposit your dollars in a new account. You will never have to pay taxes. Get your debit card from the new bank, fly home, and spend, spend, spend. That's the ticket!

Don't forget your chin strap and Kleenex. You can buy whatever else you need in Switzerland. Hurry now. Don't be late. Run along.

Thx for any help

ds

Trust me and don't worry about that at all. When the IQD RV occurs, banks will not only be trading, they will be fighting for your business. No worries, all good.

• Upvote 1

Easy, are you asking all of the questions presented within this bs? If so, you need to bullet point your questions so they can be addressed. This is a bunch of crap. People need to use their common sense on "intel" like this.

This is why people get angry with dopes like Okie. Yeah, I know, don't read it. Is that a justification to spead "intel" like manure. And his minions dribble over themselves hanging on every word.

Some of the highlights:

"Remember, bikers, drug dealers, and the mob all own Dinar." (now, this is some intel)

"Please take everything as a "RUMOR", until we hear otherwise". (oh, a disclaimer)

"REMEMBER, IT IS TOTALLY ILLEGAL FOR OUR GOVERNMENT TO TAX SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL LEGISLATION, BUT WHAT IS GOING TO STOP THEM?" (we are special interest group ????)

"[jpmorgan] medic1 Okie is saying that even if you cash out at a Trader, the money still gets WIRED to your bank and the bank will take 15% for Fed Taxes off the top and 1.5% for Obama Care off the top and we will be finished with taxes. That way Govt has track of everything. It is less expensive for Govt to tax all at 15% rather than charge 35% and have to chase people and spend money on audits and collections. The Govt will NET more at 15% than it will at 35%." (even the government isn't that lazy - they want those millions of dollars - this is laughable)

"I HAD INTEL LAST NIGHT STATING THE R/V HAD OCCURED BUT AS OF YET HAVE NO PROOF OF THAT. I WOULD PROJECT EITHER OF 2 THINGS--YES IT HAS OCCURED--NO IT HASN'T" (this guy is a real sleuth - a regular Pink Panther is my guess)

I dare anyone to bash me and give me a negative after reading this. If you do, please give an explanation as to why you zapped me and why this information if relevant, over and above the First Amendment and entertainment.

But maybe I an too sensitive to ignorant people that will read Okie's and others crap, go and buy IQD with the rent money, and left sitting on their hands. But Okie has to make money too! And people are bitching about Ali? You think a pumper is better? They are allowed to spout their lies everyday and harm unknowing people, people without the good sense to know better. Has Ali hurt anyone? I don't know of anyone.

Keep reading Okie and believing, but you will need a Kleenex for that dribble on your chin.

This rant is not necessarily pointed at DV members, but at the devout wearing chin straps and Kleenex attachments.

Wait, I have some intel: The RV is taking place right now and the only way for you to cash-in is to get on an American Airlines (800-222-9999) flight to Baghdad, go to the Intercontinental Hotel, stand on the corner with an empty suitcase and your IQDs, when a purple taxi goes by, flag him down and he will exchange your IQD for dollars. Get on another American Airlines flight (800-222-9999) and fly to Switzerland and deposit your dollars in a new account. You will never have to pay taxes. Get your debit card from the new bank, fly home, and spend, spend, spend. That's the ticket!

Don't forget your chin strap and Kleenex. You can buy whatever else you need in Switzerland. Hurry now. Don't be late. Run along.

So Carrello please tell us how you really feel about all this..... :blink::blink: great response brother... :lol:

Edited by wingsofhope