Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* TXtrader “Breaking CBI News”: GET 5/3/11

zaborniake

Breaking CBI news

« on: May 03, 2011, 09:37:58 PM

Found something very profound at the CBI FOREIGN EXCHANGE AUCTIONS.

When you look at all the years of Auctions on the CBI spreadsheet you go to today, May 3rd and see for the first time the

Volume amount matched exactly the cash amount at 3,515. Then look at the Trans. amount and its zero for the first time ever on an auction day.

The only other times zero shows up on the Trans. is when they had no auction. All this looks similar to what you see when someone is closing the books of a bank account. In this case maybe to start a new system of some kind with a much much different rate.

Comment from another member:

Also, in every transaction the “Volume” amount minus the “Cash” amount equals the “Trans” amount.

I’ve only seen a zero in the “Cash” column, never in the “Trans” column.

This zero DEFINITELY looks like the books are closed.

• Upvote 13

hmm very interesting thanks for the post i noticed that as well but didnt look too much into it but i must say it seems something is ramping up for possibly a new banking system and new rate o how i only hope this is true. Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

DO THINK THAT MAYBE ONE OF THE REASONS MITE BE FOR THE LOW AUTIONS IS DO TO THE AUDIT THAT IS ABOUT TO BE DONE AT THE CBI

Interesting point... I wonder how long the low auctions continue if that were the case...

Than one would have to wonder why Saleh is speaking to the media about the low auctions due to a tax factor.

Today's currency auction ( # of banks 12 / Amount sold at auction price (US$) 12,933,000 ) Still very low!!! Go RV

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1889)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 4-MAY-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 12

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 12,933,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 12,933,000

Total offers for selling (US$)