Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is for keepwlknfnny

A CTS-V with 556 horsepower might do well in this race. My car of choice

Horsepower Yes, Handling Not so good.

I have a BMW M5 with 515 HP and exceptional road handling. Truly UNBELIEVABLE. imo.!

Perf. Chip + 15 HP

Rearend Up-grade

Exhaust (Eisemann) 12 HP

Stage 3 software with Limiter removed and 500rpm increase to 9600 red line 10+

short throw HP Shifter

Took it the track once and that was enough to make me realize I was not as brave as I thought.

204 mph was my max.

Horsepower Yes, Handling Not so good.

Handling very good actually....look up the times on the Nuremburg track in germany.....the CTS-V raped the M5......as much as I hate to say it cause I do work for BMW....But the M5 cant handle the CTS-V.....thats why they are redoing the M5 for 2012 to try and beat it now......should be around 555hp....same engine as the current X6M.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey keeps glad to see you read this,We are definitely going to meet up with our cars and may the best driver win,but whatever you guys do you better bring your A game because my ccxr is not to be played with.I bet I will be the only driver with a accountant as my co pilot so when I collect my winnings he can handle it for me.

A top fuel rail fitted with a pair a J-52 Tomcat engines outta get the job done. After RV, money's no object right? See ya half way down the track, don't know when I'll see ya again!!!!laugh.gif. Spectators are welcome. Somebody has to tell em what happed!biggrin.gif.

Edited by Slaydadea

Hey keeps glad to see you read this,We are definitely going to meet up with our cars and may the best driver win,but whatever you guys do you better bring your A game because my ccxr is not to be played with.I bet I will be the only driver with a accountant as my co pilot so when I collect my winnings he can handle it for me.

LOL wont have room for my accountant except for in the trunk cuz my interior will be stripped down!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1