Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

please ! just do it already

I HATE TO SOUND GREEDY BUT I AM JUST SO TIRED OF THIS UP AND DOWN EMOTION FROM "ITS GONA HAPPEN THIS DAY OR THAT DAY." THIS AMOUNT OR THAT AMOUNT. YES I PROBABLY JUST NEED TO BREAK AWAY FROM ALL THIS BUT WHAT IF I MISS THE NEXT GOOD RUMOR. THE WORLD WOULD COME TO AN END AND I MIGHT MISS OUT ON CASHING IN.YOU KNOW WE ALL WANT TO BE FIRST IN LINE. BESIDES MY WIFE BEING HAPPY I STOPED CHECKING THE COMPUTER MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT , I WOULD JUST LOVE TO TELL ALL THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY AROUND ME WHO THINK IAM AN ABSOLUT E FOOL FOR BELEIVING IN THIS. HEY IAM A MILLIONAR. NOW WHOS THE FOOL. I DONT CARE IF IT COMES OUT AT .85 OR NOT ,YES I LIKE THE $4.00 TALK BUT AT THIS POINT JUST DO IT ALLREADY. GIVE ME SOMETHING SO I CAN CASH IN HALF OF WHAT I HAVE AND GO HA, H,A,HA,HA, TO ALL OF YOU I TRIED TO HELP BUT YOU LAUGHED AT ME. I NO MY TAG SAYS IAM A NEWBIE, BUT I HAVE BEEN IN THIS FOR YEARS AND IAM JUST READY FOR IT TO BE OVER.

JUST DO IT ALREADY!!!!!!

SORRY JUST GETTING IT ALL OUT.

I FEEL BETTER NOW

• Upvote 5

The only ME in this investment is across the ocean .... do what you can (and should) do to keep your family, best case --- from getting tired of hearing about it .... and worst case .... afloat.

It is what it is and no amount of personal venting here will change that ONE iota ... and if it makes you briefly feel better ... and shortly you find yourself back on edge ... there are some excellent mental health agencies out there ... or perhaps even just a self help book.

Sorry, but I grow weary of hearing people complain about this ... look around --- it won't take much to find someone much worse off. Here let me help you with that:

http://dinarvets.com...of-our-members/

http://dinarvets.com...-watching-this/

Peace

pvS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is an "out of the box" investment. That said, we are all "crazy" in the eyes of people who use the traditional investment choices. I want this to RV to blow the tops off of people who think the "slow and steady" gradual approach is the right way.

COME on RV!!

Without evolution comes death, Iraq EVOLVE soon please!!

I would love for it to Rv too... If you are watching this site too much take a break, and come back later. Give yourself a week or two off, if it doesn't Rv by than you won't have missed anything, and if it does Rv by than you will be getting a email from Adam. So don't worry about it Rving without you knowing. Like I said take a little time off, I know it's hard to do it, this web site is like an addicting drug. I check this site out every morning, and every afternoon, and than in the evening but we don't have much of anything else to do over here.

The sooner this thing Rv's the sooner I can go home and spend time with my son and my dog, the sooner I can live a more comfortable life... The sooner I can help out my chruch and help out my family and friends. Not only does this help us investors out it helps everybody we give money to and also helps those they help by spending the money, plus the help the church can give by giving out to those in need.. I am not only looking for this Rv for us investors, but for everybody, it will touch so many lives....so please please please rv

Go Rv

God Bless America

stick and string???? it's carrot and stick, isn't it? ;) That's what this speculation is all about....the old carrot and stick. The rumors just keep the reality of the Rv only a arms length away. Some days it looks closer, some days farther away...in reality it's right where it always has been.......plodding along at its own pace, not to be hurried by anyone or anything.

stick the stuff in a drawer...it'll happen soon enough :P

• Upvote 1

Ya know,

I used to feel like he did...but this morning I woke up and said "ya know, I am not gonna even care about dinar vets today" "Today is their holy day and nothing will be happening. I am not gonna even check. " So I only got on here about 12 times today. I am doing better see? Tomorrow, I will only check a few times......................... ;)

Edited by E A Poe

Ya know,

I used to feel like he did...but this morning I woke up and said "ya know, I am not gonna even care about dinar vets today" "Today is their holy day and nothing will be happening. I am not gonna even check. " So I only got on here about 12 times today. I am doing better see? Tomorrow, I will only check a few times......................... ;)

Well after it Rv's you will be able to say...... Never More Never More

Go Rv

God Bless America