Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar trade

Ghost

I too ordered it last Friday and was told they could not do COD in Texas due to large numbers of fraudulent checks out of Texas so I just go ahead and sent my money order in the mail!!

Since Dinar Trade only accepts money orders or cashiers checks for COD, are you saying the banks are using fraudulent checks?

I think it's just ppl order and when it doesn't RV by the time they get to them they let the dinar go back. jmo

Edited by DinarMillionaire

No, not the that the banks that are issuing fake check...but, this was addressed on another site a few days ago. Dinar Trade has received fake cashiers check in abundance from Texas and decided not to take the chance anymore.

Edited by magicchris
  • Upvote 1

This year I've had 1 wire and 2 CODs like clockwork with DT. I ordered COD Monday and got order confirmation, but have not received a Fedex routing email, or any email to send check. My friend at Wells Fargo bought some Monday and sent wire, so far absolutley NO communication from DT. This is one word to describe them - "Sorry"! DT is one "sorry" exchange firm!

Im cashing out at Frost Bank in Texas as my bank, USAA is not getting involved with the Dinar at all, but they have been doing my wires to DT.

Look, we don't live in a perfect world ok! I was told by DT months........ago that they don't send COD in my area nor would they send FedEx in my area. But, however, I have received by FedEx twice. It's all about who is handling the mail. There is no big conspiracy with these people at DT. If you think DT is lying to you about the mail try dealing with FEMA for once.

Peace! B)

I'm sure these guys are making way more than enough to cover a few mishaps. . .

I struggle with this mindset. It takes a lot of money to run a business and when the consumer starts trying to break down a businesses true cost they usually miss the mark. It isn't our decision to decide what DT can afford to lose or what profit we will allow them to make. Instead, why can't we say that it is a shame that people don't have enough integrity to pay for the dinar that they order. Just my thought as an evil business owner.

• Upvote 1

I ordered and got a call from Scott, at Dinar Trade, to verify I had moved from the last time I had ordered. I verified all was good, was told the shipment would go out, called the next day to see where it was...finally it shipped out on the 3rd day and I got it. Currently down in Cleburne TX. But I am good and Ali's office came through. I guess you just have to confirm you are the same person who has always ordered from him, and confirm there are no changes. I hope he didn't get too burnt on any bad orders. :huh: