Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 BANK DINAR SALES STOP - NOT DUE TO RV!

OK, I just left the 5/3 Bank in Oswego, IL (Saturday 4-23 11 at 2PM cst) and YES they gave me a copy of the same letter posted all over this site about cease in selling the dinar. No more sales of Dinar but..they will BUY BACK anyting for $860.00 per million IQD.

The Branch Manager said the bank has been over run nationwide with rumors speculating the Dinar will make "one" rich very soon and they could not keep up with the demand.

Other departments like their credit card division are 3-4 weeks behind processing new accounts - like me - and thus although it was profitable they don't need that much volume in an area as a specific currency.

Their resources were spread way too thin to handle all the other customer service needs....NOT BECAUSE THEY STOPPED TO FACILITATE AND RV! They have no idea of and RV or RD or when it may happen if ever or at least they wouldn't go that far...They pleaded the 5th...3rd - pun -lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

This employee in Oswego, IL will be keeping their job. Way to tow the company line. Job well done........Point being that no employee of any bank is gonna risk their job to divulge information that could be construed as insider trading. People need to get real. This will happen when it is time and not before. People running to and phoning the banks is part of the reason they have stopped selling.

• Upvote 2

OK, I just left the 5/3 Bank in Oswego, IL (Saturday 4-23 11 at 2PM cst) and YES they gave me a copy of the same letter posted all over this site about cease in selling the dinar. No more sales of Dinar but..they will BUY BACK anyting for $860.00 per million IQD.

The Branch Manager said the bank has been over run nationwide with rumors speculating the Dinar will make "one" rich very soon and they could not keep up with the demand.

Other departments like their credit card division are 3-4 weeks behind processing new accounts - like me - and thus although it was profitable they don't need that much volume in an area as a specific currency.

Their resources were spread way too thin to handle all the other customer service needs....NOT BECAUSE THEY STOPPED TO FACILITATE AND RV! They have no idea of and RV or RD or when it may happen if ever or at least they wouldn't go that far...They pleaded the 5th...3rd - pun -lol

I don't think that is a total accurate answer.I work in finance guy's and deal with banks in excess of forty lenders.I have never come across any of them,I don't care how far on what they get behind that will stop something that is profitable to them.Now I'm not RV hungry..THIS IS IT!!!! But that response just doesn't hold water with me.JMO

• Upvote 3

Of course its not for the RV.....everytime this happens with a bank everyone wants to run with a story saying its cause the RV is about to happen....or people wanna say or well they are just lying cause they know its going to RV....both is rediculous....those bankers arent going to know when its going to RV.....they will know when we know.....its not a huge cover up conspiracy here.... laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The first 3 responses - thanks as that is what I came away with to but wanted to post it like it happened.

RV will be soon and the manager knew it as she couldn't stop her body language and offered all I needed to know that if a cash-in was to happen she could help me without going elsewhere.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The first 3 responses - thanks as that is what I came away with to but wanted to post it like it happened.

RV will be soon and the manager knew it as she couldn't stop her body language and offered all I needed to know that if a cash-in was to happen she could help me without going elsewhere.

What do you mean by "if a cash-in was to happen she could help me without going elsewhere".

taji2 - she was wanting me to know they will and still are buying dinars. So why not keep the money in her branch! Mine would be substantial based on anything north of .10 per dinar

1 to to 1 would be even sweeter!

Thanks. So what did get about her body language? What was she doing and how did u interpret it? I'm big on non-verbals and within them lies the truth.

Good grief, everyone is getting hysterical over nothing. If all the banks, I mean ALL the banks, BOA, WellsFargo, Chase,,,were all the sudden doing this, ya, I might think something strange. But this is just a policy change from one bank. Makes sense to me.

I reading posts about pingings and lights going red to green it's just crazy. I have to say i am getting my money's worth from this investment just on entertainment value alone, :lol::lol::lol:

Peace all, Happy Easter

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My dad was a banker the whole time I was growing up! Convient excuse is what that is. Plausible deniablility is very commom with banks and bankers. CYA cover your A$$ets !Bankers lie with more skill than any used car salesman or politiciian.

The most likely is they can't get any more, they know the RV is about to happen and they have a reserve limit set for their dinar amount. They reached that researve limit and stopped selling for THEIR profit!

yeah your dad is a banker where? your a douch,need phone #

• Downvote 6

No way the bank stopped selling do to rumors. If they were selling that means they were making money, and that is all a bank cares about....When a family can't pay there mortgage cause there is no work, does the bank have a conscious, No they put the family in the street....SO I'M NOT SAYING IT MEAN RV BUT NO WAY NO WAY IS IT BECAUSE RUMORS.... Yea I can picture the big Bank exec feeling bad for the bank workers because of all the rumors...Don't be stupid please.......Go ahead fire those -'s I could care less....