Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it .086 or .86 ?????

1978parker

I have seen both in a lot of postings and I thought current value is .00086 etc. If 3 zeros removed, it would make it .86 but i keep seeing .086. Anyone???? :huh:

I am leaning more toward 1.18, as leaked in one of News articles yesterday.

But, I see this as a function of the lifting of the zeros, and not the Actual official RV.

It looks a little "stealthy"

And, this is a guess. If not correct, feel free to exchange it for another one of equal value.

:)

I am leaning more toward 1.18, as leaked in one of News articles yesterday.

But, I see this as a function of the lifting of the zeros, and not the Actual official RV.

It looks a little "stealthy"

And, this is a guess. If not correct, feel free to exchange it for another one of equal value.

:)

do you have a link to that article??????

• Upvote 1

I have seen both in a lot of postings and I thought current value is .00086 etc. If 3 zeros removed, it would make it .86 but i keep seeing .086. Anyone???? :huh:

And why are they going to remove the 3 zeroes from the exchange rate? They aren't :blink: The removal of the 3 zeroes refers to the removal of the 3 zero notes from circulation. Alot is lost when translating from arabic to english. Research the lop forum and past post regarding this and formulate your own opinion of this. Every country does not have 3 zeroes in their exchange rate against the dinar, so, this arguement makes absolutely NO SENSE!!!!!

RRRRRRVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 2

Where was the 1.18 leaked at?

The Central Bank: It's time to revaluate.......

Next to last paragraph.

Translation isn't great, but it looks like 1180 (his view of program rate) 3 whistle (3 zeros ), 1.0 and 118

This is not a full reply; stuck on an iPad. Will try to elaborate more later today...

Again, it was a thought; backed by a very liberal exchange policy...