Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Obama Game-changer: The next eligibility shoe to drop

rtrusty

WASHINGTON – First there was Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie's famous pledge to find Barack Obama's birth certificate and make it public to shut up the so-called "birthers."

That raised national interest in the controversy – especially when he failed to produce it.

Then came Donald Trump out of the blue, asking questions WND's newsroom team has been asking for the last two-and-a-half years.

That raised the national debate to furious new heights.

And now another shoe is ready to drop with a very loud thud that promises to raise the level and intensity of the national controversy beyond anything the public has seen before.

It is the release of "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to Be President" by two-time No. 1 New York Times best-selling author Jerome Corsi – a book that is, more than a month prior to release, setting records for advance sales.

"Potentially, I believe this book is the political endgame for Barack Obama," says Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND and WND Books, the publisher of the title. "I don't see how he can be re-elected with hard questions and new evidence of his ineligibility raised by the book. It's a game-changer – and the news media blackout on this issue has now turned into a media feeding frenzy to cover their negligent rear ends."

(Story continues below)

Between now and May 17 when the book officially debuts, WND Books has produced television ad spots promoting "Where's the Birth Certificate?"

Farah hopes the commercials, which are going viral on the Internet, will raise even more interest in the book and spur those frustrated about Obama's unwillingness to document his eligibility for office to make financial contributions to air the spots on television in May.

In addition, a national billboard campaign running for the last two years – asking "Where’s the birth certificate?" – will be transformed into promotion of the book.

There are other innovative marketing efforts surrounding the book planned for the Kentucky Derby and the Indianapolis 500.

"If you agree with me that this charade by Obama has gone on much too long, I urge you to get behind our efforts in any way you can," says Farah. "Help spread these videos across the Internet, using your Facebook pages, emails and other social networking tools. Make a donation of at least $25 to the TV ad campaign and you will receive a first-edition, autographed copy of the book before anyone else – that's cheaper than placing an advance order because free shipping is included."

Farah concludes, "Watch the videos. Watch the calendar. And watch the Obama re-election campaign squirm."

http://tinyurl.com/3ztnb2s

Read more: Game-changer: The next eligibility shoe to drop past this in your browser>> www.wnd.com/?pageId=285473#ixzz1JyWL2VJj

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Yawn. Birth certificate's been produced...and verified. And no, Abercrombie did NOT say he would release the long form...nor did he say he couldn't find it.

The Hawaiian state health official who personally reviewed Barack Obama's original birth certificate has affirmed again that the document is "real" and denounced "conspiracy theorists" in the so-called "birther" movement for continuing to spread bogus claims about the issue

No matter what state officials release on the issue, the "birthers" are going to question it, said Fukino. "They’re going to question the ink on which it was written or say it was fabricated," said Fukino. "The whole thing is silly."

Fukimo said she has personally inspected it — twice

Fukino said, she wanted to inspect the files — and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files.

"It is real, and no amount of saying it is not, is going to change that," Fukino said. Moreover, she added, her boss at the time, Lingle — who was backing John McCain for president — would presumably have to be in on any cover up since Fukino made her public comment at the governor's office's request. "Why would a Republican governor — who was stumping for the other guy — hold out on a big secret?" she asked.

Her second point — one she made repeatedly in the interview — is that the shorter, computer generated "certification of live birth" that was obtained by the Obama campaign in 2007 and has since been publicly released is the standard document that anybody requesting their birth certificate from the state of Hawaii would receive from the health department.

But Wisch, the spokesman for the attorney general's office, said state law does not in fact permit the release of "vital records," including an original "record of live birth" — even to the individual whose birth it records.

"It's a Department of Health record and it can't be released to anybody," he said. Nor do state laws have any provision that authorizes such records to be photocopied, Wisch said. If Obama wanted to personally visit the state health department, he would be permitted to inspect his birth record, Wisch said.

But if he or anybody else wanted a copy of their birth records, they would be told to fill out the appropriate state form and receive back the same computer generated "certification of live birth" form that everybody else gets — which is exactly what Obama did four years ago.

http://today.msnbc.m...-more_politics/

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

I don't pay much attention to this, but one would think Obama would want this to go away unless his political people are thinking they can use it in 2012.

Yesterday I was listening to Joel Osteen's sermon talking about the Eagle and the Crow. Seems that the crow is an irritant to Eagles. They being smaller can out manuver eagles. What the Eagle has in its favor, Eagles can Fly Higher. Soar above the BS so to speak, why waste precious time defending something you personally know not to be true. Just Soar above the BS and keep doing your job, you cannot fight every fight!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yup....ONLY ONE MORE YEAR....one has to wonder how much carnage he will create between now and then...what a disgrace :rolleyes:

but you can justify half of / or better yet, one of the retarded things GW would do.....im still trying to figure out how bush even won the second term.....oh thats right.....he flipped Florida......roger that.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Yep...I can always count on you and trusty to try and spread more lies.

Here's some more "lies" for ya man....

I have sat back and watched your little charade long enough. Time to interject some facts into the debate as this theme / topic keeps coming up on this site. I too thought this was a bogus issue for a while until I decided to give it some due research.

As a christian conservative I approach this topic from two standpoints:

1. I believe in the Constitution and want it adhered to.

2. I want this man out of office yesterday and all the legislation that he has signed voided. Finding the man unqualified meets both these goals.

With that in mind I believe most folks are missing the real issue.....it doesn't matter WHERE he was born. The fact of the matter is that in order to satisfy the Constitution's Natural Born requirement he needs to have had two parent citizens and he doesn't. The 14th Ammendment doesn't trump the original requirement and has been improperly substituted in this case.

Read Vattel's Law of Nations on which our founding documents were drafted from and guided by and then you will (hopefully) understand why this man doesn't love this country and wants to "transform" it.

And don't give me any "it's because he is a black man" crap either. I'm not gonna take that from anybody. I would vote for Herman Caine in a heartbeat.

Yes the Supreme Court has decidedly avoided this issue, yes the Congress has been all but silent and negligent, but the truth of the Constitutional requirement has not changed and there is nothing that you can say that will change it either.

Forget Hawaii.....irrelevant issue in this controversy.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Yawn. Birth certificate's been produced...and verified. And no, Abercrombie did NOT say he would release the long form...nor did he say he couldn't find it.

The Hawaiian state health official who personally reviewed Barack Obama's original birth certificate has affirmed again that the document is "real" and denounced "conspiracy theorists" in the so-called "birther" movement for continuing to spread bogus claims about the issue

No matter what state officials release on the issue, the "birthers" are going to question it, said Fukino. "They’re going to question the ink on which it was written or say it was fabricated," said Fukino. "The whole thing is silly."

Fukimo said she has personally inspected it — twice

Fukino said, she wanted to inspect the files — and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files.

"It is real, and no amount of saying it is not, is going to change that," Fukino said. Moreover, she added, her boss at the time, Lingle — who was backing John McCain for president — would presumably have to be in on any cover up since Fukino made her public comment at the governor's office's request. "Why would a Republican governor — who was stumping for the other guy — hold out on a big secret?" she asked.

Her second point — one she made repeatedly in the interview — is that the shorter, computer generated "certification of live birth" that was obtained by the Obama campaign in 2007 and has since been publicly released is the standard document that anybody requesting their birth certificate from the state of Hawaii would receive from the health department.

But Wisch, the spokesman for the attorney general's office, said state law does not in fact permit the release of "vital records," including an original "record of live birth" — even to the individual whose birth it records.

"It's a Department of Health record and it can't be released to anybody," he said. Nor do state laws have any provision that authorizes such records to be photocopied, Wisch said. If Obama wanted to personally visit the state health department, he would be permitted to inspect his birth record, Wisch said.

But if he or anybody else wanted a copy of their birth records, they would be told to fill out the appropriate state form and receive back the same computer generated "certification of live birth" form that everybody else gets — which is exactly what Obama did four years ago.

http://today.msnbc.m...-more_politics/

Well regardless of what you believe or how many facts you present us with, there are now millions more that believe different! What has been the biggest thing to me in changing my mind in this direction is that Obama, knowing all of this "Birther" stuff has only gotten bigger and not gone away like he would like it to, has the power to stop it any time and prove to the world once and for all that he is an American that was born on American soil. But he does nothing! Why? This makes no sense! This by it's self causes people to question his nationality! In hiding all of his past records he is going against the norm that we as Americans are used to. And it adds credibility to the conspiracy surrounding this issue. This can't be argued as any kind of fact because it is oppinion based and yet by the Presidents in-action it has become very powerful and needs to be addressed quickly and put to rest if he is ever going to have a second term in office.

To be fair, yes I do believe that some of the "birthers" are doing this out of racial intolerance, but the same could also be said about the other side as well. But again, regardless of the intentions behind the individual asking for the "Long" form birth certificate, remember the President works for us the people. And if we ask for credintials or a resume if you will, then it should be availible when asked for. Now I understand National security and matters of the state are hidden for a reason. But this is not one of them. This is a low priority item that has become a very high priority to many Americans due to the in-action of the president and his staff.

Now addressing the policies of this President and this "birther" issue are two different things altogether. But with millions of potetial voters about to be swayed by this issue, one would logically think that it should be easy and very simple to squash this issue once and for all......if there really is a "long" form certificate!!

To say that I am weary of this topic is an understatement! I now wish for this to go away, and the only way for that to happen is if Obama shows his "Long" form birth certificate.

So laugh and make fun of, or just demigog this how ever you want. We tire of the constant excuses and empty talk that does nothing but waste out time and spend our money on things that will never benefit us. But know this, the true conservative movement is getting stronger and we will not be fooled by any party. There will be another November 2nd!!!

Oh and GO RV!!! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If Trump REALLY runs for POTUS (which I hope he does) then I think this little issue will get settled one way or the other because he is going to throw down the gauntlet to our Good Barack Hussien.......get the popcorn ready ;)

O will slap the rest of Trumps hair off with that birth then JUST SAYING

Edited by rocketman2010

But with millions of potetial voters about to be swayed by this issue, one would logically think that it should be easy and very simple to squash this issue once and for all......if there really is a "long" form certificate!!

This is difficult to hang your hat on b/c this is really a preaching-to-the-choir issue ... 35% of the electorate likely (maybe as high as 40%) will gravitate to this 'cause'. This is really just the base of the GOP and no matter what is served up to them, they will lap it up pretty much (see D Trump's recent pandering). The same can be said for the staunch 35-40% of Dems ... they'll fall in line with what is served them. In the end, there is really only about 5-7% of the electorate (not tea partiers and not green partiers) that move back and forth between the GOP and the Democratic Party. This is who decides these national elections; and they will mostly be focused on how their pocketbooks looks in Nov 2012, not long-form BC.

A potential caveat to this is IF the Democratic Party gets an extremely high turnout, then they really can't be beat b/c those 'likely voters' that stay home on election day are normally shown to have been much more likely to vote Democrat had they made it to the polls.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Yes, thank you for admitting that all of that was lies.

By the way, even IF somehow the loony tunes birthers are right and he is not eligible, he gets impeached...there is NO OTHER METHOD ALLOWED to remove a sitting President. Biden becomes president and the ONLY way that any legislation he passed becomes void is if it is voted on again. Look up the De Facto Officer Doctrine if you want to become educated.

But you guys need to understand...Obama was born IN HAWAII, IS eligible under the Constitutional requirements....and asking him for MORE verification , over and above what ANY white guy has been required to produce is blatant racism, pure and simple.

And yeah....Cain makes a good little excuse to pretend that you aren't racist.:lol:

If Trump REALLY runs for POTUS (which I hope he does) then I think this little issue will get settled one way or the other because he is going to throw down the gauntlet to our Good Barack Hussien.......get the popcorn ready ;)

So he is actually going to produce a valid long form BC in order to win a 2nd term???....after not producing it for more than what at that point....5+ years?

Sounds just like something he would do...he certainly can't run on his merits or accomplishments thus far...

The birth certificate provided already is a legally valid document, and the ONLY one you can get from Hawaii. There is no "long form". There is the original which is kept in the vault, and the certified birth certificate that they produce from the information ON THE ORIGINAL.

So he is actually going to produce a valid long form BC in order to win a 2nd term???....after not producing it for more than what at that point....5+ years?

Sounds just like something he would do...he certainly can't run on his merits or accomplishments thus far...

The birth certificate provided already is a legally valid document, and the ONLY one you can get from Hawaii. There is no "long form". There is the original which is kept in the vault, and the certified birth certificate that they produce from the information ON THE ORIGINAL.

Well regardless of what you believe or how many facts you present us with, there are now millions more that believe different! What has been the biggest thing to me in changing my mind in this direction is that Obama, knowing all of this "Birther" stuff has only gotten bigger and not gone away like he would like it to, has the power to stop it any time and prove to the world once and for all that he is an American that was born on American soil. But he does nothing! Why? This makes no sense! This by it's self causes people to question his nationality! In hiding all of his past records he is going against the norm that we as Americans are used to. And it adds credibility to the conspiracy surrounding this issue. This can't be argued as any kind of fact because it is oppinion based and yet by the Presidents in-action it has become very powerful and needs to be addressed quickly and put to rest if he is ever going to have a second term in office.

To be fair, yes I do believe that some of the "birthers" are doing this out of racial intolerance, but the same could also be said about the other side as well. But again, regardless of the intentions behind the individual asking for the "Long" form birth certificate, remember the President works for us the people. And if we ask for credintials or a resume if you will, then it should be availible when asked for. Now I understand National security and matters of the state are hidden for a reason. But this is not one of them. This is a low priority item that has become a very high priority to many Americans due to the in-action of the president and his staff.

Now addressing the policies of this President and this "birther" issue are two different things altogether. But with millions of potetial voters about to be swayed by this issue, one would logically think that it should be easy and very simple to squash this issue once and for all......if there really is a "long" form certificate!!

To say that I am weary of this topic is an understatement! I now wish for this to go away, and the only way for that to happen is if Obama shows his "Long" form birth certificate.

So laugh and make fun of, or just demigog this how ever you want. We tire of the constant excuses and empty talk that does nothing but waste out time and spend our money on things that will never benefit us. But know this, the true conservative movement is getting stronger and we will not be fooled by any party. There will be another November 2nd!!!

Oh and GO RV!!! :)

Well regardless of what you believe or how many facts you present us with, there are now millions more that believe different

Thank you for admitting that no matter how many FACTS you see, nothing will change your mind. The "long form" is a figment of birthers imaginations. Hawaii ONLY issues the certification presented by Obama.The original stays in the vault, and the information ON IT is used to create the egal birth certificate produced. But you would already know that if you had read the article.

• Upvote 3

I have sat back and watched your little charade long enough. Time to interject some facts into the debate as this theme / topic keeps coming up on this site. I too thought this was a bogus issue for a while until I decided to give it some due research.

1. I believe in the Constitution and want it adhered to. Just what part of the Constitution requires that you need to show more than a legally valid birth certificate to prove eligibility?

2. I want this man out of office yesterday and all the legislation that he has signed voided. Finding the man unqualified meets both these goals. Again...won't happen.

With that in mind I believe most folks are missing the real issue.....it doesn't matter WHERE he was born. The fact of the matter is that in order to satisfy the Constitution's Natural Born requirement he needs to have had two parent citizens and he doesn't. The 14th Ammendment doesn't trump the original requirement and has been improperly substituted in this case.

There is no definition in the Constitution or in law that defines natural born...so it is commonly accepted that being born in the US makes yoiu natural born.

Read Vattel's Law of Nations on which our founding documents were drafted from and guided by and then you will (hopefully) understand why this man doesn't love this country and wants to "transform" it

The CONSTITUTION and what is spelled out in it is the only relevant document to this discussion..

And don't give me any "it's because he is a black man" crap either. I'm not gonna take that from anybody. I would vote for Herman Caine in a heartbeat.

Yes the Supreme Court has decidedly avoided this issue, yes the Congress has been all but silent and negligent, but the truth of the Constitutional requirement has not changed and there is nothing that you can say that will change it either.

There is NO Constitutional requirement that both parents be American citizens at all. If there was, Chester Arthur would NEVER have been able to become President as well as many others.

Not at all. He was born there. He is a natural born American.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All the provocation and hateful comments ....changes nothing. Change evolves "one vote" at a time. "Change" evolves with majorative consent.

So..... if argument/dogmatic action gets you off...Go for it! Personally.... I derive arousal in more congenial fashion.

• 2 weeks later...

1. I believe in the Constitution and want it adhered to.

2. I want this man out of office yesterday and all the legislation that he has signed voided. Finding the man unqualified meets both these goals.

Read Vattel's Law of Nations on which our founding documents were drafted from and guided by and then you will (hopefully) understand why this man doesn't love this country and wants to "transform" it.

While you are voiding any and all legislation signed by this President. Just which one's would you eliminate? Vietnam Veterans presumptive entitlements.....or maybe banking legislation....or maybe the one that stops lending institutions from making unreasonable loans.....just which one's would you eliminate. You paint the whole issue with such a broad brush difficult to discerne.

• Upvote 1