Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE 4/17/11 3pm

Brisco

OKIE 4/17/11 3:00PM

« on: Today at 02:31:16 PM »

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA AND FUTURE WEALTHY FRIENDS WORLD WIDE. WE LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES THAT CONSIST OF 50 STATES (EVEN THOUGH your PRESIDENT STATED THEY WERE 57 STATES. (COLUMBIA GRADUATE??).I HAVE NOTICED A NEW STATE THAT HAS BEEN FORMED LATELY THAT IS THE NEW STATE OF CONFUSION, THAT MANY HAVE MOVED THEIR RESIDENCE TOO. BE IT KNOWN THAT THIS STATE HAS NO BENEFITS TO IT'S RESIDENTS THAT OUR 50 STATES HAVE NOR WILL THEY EVER HAVE ANY BENEFITS OF BEING MEMBERS OF THAT STATE. REALIZE OUR PRESENT STATES IS TO BE BLESSED WITH SUCH BENEFITS THAT ONLY COULD HAVE CAME FROM OUR CREATOR AND NOT ANY MAN MADE GOVERMENT. OUR NATION IS TO BE LAUNCHED BACKWARD'S IN TIME IN WHICH OUR CONSTITUON WAS WRITTEN AND IS DESTINIED TO BE WHAT OUR FOUNDING FATHERS FORSAW AS BEING A GOD ORDAINED NATION WITH A PURPOSE. THIS IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS A DIATRIBE BUT RATHER AN APPROACH TO OUR FUTURE OF BETTER DAYS TO COME THAN WHAT OUR NATION HAS BEEN THROUGH IN THE PAST. WE NOW FIND OURSELVES AT THE CROSSROADS OF AN HISTORIC EVENT FINANCIALLY THAT ONLY COULD BE CONCEIVED AND PLANNED BY GREATER MINDS THAN OURS. WE FIND OURSELVES NOW AT THE FINANCIAL CROSS-ROAD'S OF OUR LIVES--WHICH PATH ARE YOU GOING TO FOLLOW--THE PATH THAT ONLY LEADS TO DESTRUCTION OF YOUR NEWLY ACQUIRED WEALTH OR-THE PATH TO SHARING AND RECEIVING ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL BENEFITS IN THE FUTURE. THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE ROAD--THIS IS NOT THE GOLDEN RING--THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING---AND IT STARTS NOW. PLEASE MOVE YOUR RESIDENCY BACK INTO THE GOOD OLE USA--PRAISE GOD--HONOR YOUR COUNTRY--WAVE OUR FLAG--GIVE VETS RESPECT AND ABOVE ALL--HELP THOSE LESS FORTUNATE AN ASSIST THEM FROM MOVING FROM THE STATE OF CONFUSION TO THE STATE OF REALITY.

[2:58:47 PM] seeker-hou: [OKIE_OIL_MAN] SMART CARDS LOADED TODAY--SHABBI COMING TO USA--SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE IN BAGDAD--MANY DIGNATARIES IN BAGDAD--IRAQ TV STATED R/V HAS OCCURED--DIS-REGARD NEGATIVE RUMORS --OUR TIME HAS CAME--DON'T HAMMER TO DEATH THE EXACT HOUR-MINUTE-SECOND WHEN IT WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE IN YOUR BANKS--HAVE A BROADER PERSPECTIVE AND NOT MYOPIC VISION.--EVERYTHING COMPLETED AND IS ON THE WAY---NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

OKIE 4/17/11 3:00PM

« on: Today at 02:31:16 PM »

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA AND FUTURE WEALTHY FRIENDS WORLD WIDE. WE LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES THAT CONSIST OF 50 STATES (EVEN THOUGH your PRESIDENT STATED THEY WERE 57 STATES. (COLUMBIA GRADUATE??).I HAVE NOTICED A NEW STATE THAT HAS BEEN FORMED LATELY THAT IS THE NEW STATE OF CONFUSION, THAT MANY HAVE MOVED THEIR RESIDENCE TOO.

[2:58:47 PM] seeker-hou: [OKIE_OIL_MAN] SMART CARDS LOADED TODAY--SHABBI COMING TO USA--SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE IN BAGDAD--MANY DIGNATARIES IN BAGDAD--IRAQ TV STATED R/V HAS OCCURED--DIS-REGARD NEGATIVE RUMORS --OUR TIME HAS CAME--DON'T HAMMER TO DEATH THE EXACT HOUR-MINUTE-SECOND WHEN IT WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE IN YOUR BANKS--HAVE A BROADER PERSPECTIVE AND NOT MYOPIC VISION.--EVERYTHING COMPLETED AND IS ON THE WAY---NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!!

State of confusion....lol...he resides there himself!

Smart cards loaded.....doubtful.

If the rv has happened it's not going to takes weeks before we cash in (imo). If it has happened already (which is highly doubtful), then we would be cashing in tomorrow or Tuesday.

When this week goes by without us cashing in, we will see another tall tale from Okie once again.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

which stooge is okie? we know moe, larry, curly, and shemp. then we had joe, and then curly joe (who was the movie's and cartoon version of curly). that is 6 total. is okie the 7th stooge...the forgotten stooge???? :D

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This is why Okie frustrates so many people. His version of the RV being done might be different. My take on his assessment of things lately is that it was in a process of getting agreed on, rate, date all that good stuff. Now, in his opinion it is done and we wait for it to be activated. The only analogy I can think of is when a married couple decide on what car to buy and now they just have to go to the lot and pick it up.

Edited by texaslonghorns

WE LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES THAT CONSIST OF 50 STATES <--geography major, I wonder if he knows the capitals of all those states as well

I HAVE NOTICED A NEW STATE THAT HAS BEEN FORMED LATELY THAT IS THE NEW STATE OF CONFUSION, THAT MANY HAVE MOVED THEIR RESIDENCE TOO. <--gee I wonder how we got there. I am not sure it could have come from smOkie and mirrors.

WE NOW FIND OURSELVES AT THE CROSSROADS OF AN HISTORIC EVENT FINANCIALLY THAT ONLY COULD BE CONCEIVED AND PLANNED BY GREATER MINDS THAN OURS. <--yes look at the great plan, buy dinar 7 years ago and one day it will be worth more. That is the most ingenious plan ever dreamt up.

WE FIND OURSELVES NOW AT THE FINANCIAL CROSS-ROAD'S OF OUR LIVES--WHICH PATH ARE YOU GOING TO FOLLOW--THE PATH THAT ONLY LEADS TO DESTRUCTION OF YOUR NEWLY ACQUIRED WEALTH OR-THE PATH TO SHARING AND RECEIVING ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL BENEFITS IN THE FUTURE. THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE ROAD--THIS IS NOT THE GOLDEN RING--THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING---AND IT STARTS NOW. PLEASE MOVE YOUR RESIDENCY BACK INTO THE GOOD OLE USA--PRAISE GOD--HONOR YOUR COUNTRY--WAVE OUR FLAG--GIVE VETS RESPECT AND ABOVE ALL--HELP THOSE LESS FORTUNATE AN ASSIST THEM FROM MOVING FROM THE STATE OF CONFUSION TO THE STATE OF REALITY. <--this is the first time I have ever read something on my computer where I could actually smell the scent of ****.

This post gets 5 flushes and a plunger

Edited by KramerDinar
  • Upvote 2

Either Okie is dictating to someone else at the keyboard, or this is not Okie. The first paragraph, at least, is grammatically what Okie would say, but it is spelled correctly in places Okie continutally misses the cue. So someone else typed this. Whether it came from Okie is questionable.

The last part though, pure Okie ... no spelling gene in that man.

Overall a laugh but nothing serious there. The man started out with a lean, and is now topplling over in his unbalancing act.

smee2

• Upvote 3

Looking at the man closer, I'm convinced that he is schizophrenic and demented having posted the same crap for months now!!!!

Months? Years...at least since the end of 2009....but, he says things I like to hear, i.e., "it's done, we're there, etc..."...it could happen tonight :rolleyes: ...or not