Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cessie Rumor

spy

You have just proved my point.

Why is that number insane, but the US accepting

a rate of $ .01 seems almost expected?

Well they are accepting a rate much lower than .01 right now, besides no proof the US federal banks own any dinars, just a rumor.

Food for thought: Have you ever considered that perhaps that number was pinged only to that bank and that other numbers(amounts) are pinged to different banks throughout the world and those numbers in return are pinged back to the origination site as a confirmation code only to show that these particular banks have indeed recieved and also responded to their coded amounts? I am not saying that is exactly what is going on for certain but there are many reports of several banks with differerent dollar amounts/(codes?) showing/pinging. ya never know. Oh, and by the way, I love all rumors and keep them tucked away as just that. But every once in a while you can certainly glean some measure of fact from them. This one may have a small measure indeed. Not as in actual dollar amount but in that this is another person stating more about the process being prepared in the banking sector of the world.

So what your saying is the numbers could mean something totally different than what others may think? Possibly the number of banks that have been checked/pinged? Hmmm, food for thought!

From Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice, 1596:

LAUNCELOT: Nay, indeed, if you had your eyes, you might fail of

the knowing me: it is a wise father that knows his

own child. Well, old man, I will tell you news of

your son: give me your blessing: truth will come

to light; murder cannot be hid long; a man's son

may,
but at the length truth will out.

PVS, Thanks , ..and yes " Truth Will Out" indeed, truth is in sight now,.. to RV at $8+ would amount to $223+ trillion dollars,..there is not that much money in circulation in all the currency of the entire world, ..I would welcome such an RV as that , but it is financially impossible.

If they remove the three zero's from the currency and also the exchange rate, then the value will be concentrated and the amount of dinar goes from 27 trillion to 27 billion and then a $3+ Rv would be possible and logical, we would not lose any value from that action, and lots of money can be made and Iraq gets what they have said they want and that is the dinar would be in line with other currencies in the area.

This is just my take on the situation, and Keep has said something along these lines as well.

We are all getting confused by the rumor mills and have to do some numbers to see what is possible and what is not,..with that said, Go RV !

Good Things To All !

I have asked this question before, but never got an answer:

Why are people so ready to believe the RV will be $ .10 - $ . 86,

but anyone who throws out a rate of $3, $4, etc. is a jerk or idiot?

DR,...I was wondering the same thing so I did the Math and came up with this,..there are 27 trillion dinar in circulation, multiply that by $3 and you get $81 Trillion dollars, there is only $800 Billion dollars in circulation, less than one tenth needed to pay out a $3 RV ,..thats why it is financially impossible,..and $.10 is possible.

If they remove the three zeros from the CURRENCY and also the EXCHANGE RATE, then the $3 RV would be perfectly in line with other rates in the area, In my opinion this makes sense and would not devalue our investment at all, hope they do !

Good Things To All !

More like .829

HD,.. that .829 times 27 Trillion dinars comes to $22.38 Trillion dollars, there is only $800 Billion USD in circulation, still only enough to pay off less than a third of the dinar, no more possible than the absurd $8.29.

Wish it were so,.. but not possible!

Good Things To All !

HD,.. that .829 times 27 Trillion dinars comes to $22.38 Trillion dollars, there is only $800 Billion USD in circulation, still only enough to pay off less than a third of the dinar, no more possible than the absurd $8.29.

Wish it were so,.. but not possible!

Good Things To All !

I'm not following you. Do you expect everybody to show up with a truck and a wheelbarrow after the RV and haul off a million or two in cash?

• Upvote 2

I'm not following you. Do you expect everybody to show up with a truck and a wheelbarrow after the RV and haul off a million or two in cash?

MR,..I don't understand how you got that from my reply,..as I was only pointing out that even an $.829 RV is just as impossible as the rumored $8.29,.. due to the amount of money it would amount to,.. compared to what was available to pay it off !

The 27 Trillion dinar has to be concentrated to 27 Billion dinar before it can RV to any where near $3.00, I believe they are working on ways to do just that,..and if they do it right there will be no loss in value to our investment. IMO !

Sorry if I did not make it clearer, I am trying to make as much sense out of this investment as I can without feeding on the false fodder being served daily !

Good Things To All !

Food for thought: Have you ever considered that perhaps that number was pinged only to that bank and that other numbers(amounts) are pinged to different banks throughout the world and those numbers in return are pinged back to the origination site as a confirmation code only to show that these particular banks have indeed recieved and also responded to their coded amounts? I am not saying that is exactly what is going on for certain but there are many reports of several banks with differerent dollar amounts/(codes?) showing/pinging. ya never know. Oh, and by the way, I love all rumors and keep them tucked away as just that. But every once in a while you can certainly glean some measure of fact from them. This one may have a small measure indeed. Not as in actual dollar amount but in that this is another person stating more about the process being prepared in the banking sector of the world.

unsure.gifPinging.........

Again!

Has zero TO DO WITH A RATE, It only shows that a Computer is active and can receive data.

Sowwy.

DR,...I was wondering the same thing so I did the Math and came up with this,..there are 27 trillion dinar in circulation, multiply that by $3 and you get $81 Trillion dollars, there is only $800 Billion dollars in circulation, less than one tenth needed to pay out a $3 RV ,..thats why it is financially impossible,..and $.10 is possible.

If they remove the three zeros from the CURRENCY and also the EXCHANGE RATE, then the $3 RV would be perfectly in line with other rates in the area, In my opinion this makes sense and would not devalue our investment at all, hope they do !

Good Things To All !

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/62410-cessie-rumor/page__st__20#ixzz1JQnZV1rR

Sir

You DO NOT need 3x the amount to RV. Only 10-15%

If you were given an opportunity to place a bet on this rumor would you. Here is the bet, you put up all of your assets to what you believe. This rumor is 100%-Fact or This rumor is 100%-False.....I would not take that bet, as much as I can not believe it, I'm just not 100% positive....Who knows.... I know you will all right me off as NUTS. Maybe I'am..

I agree, everybody is so quick to bash, but who really knows. I have been told that for a bit the kuwaiti dinar went to like 9 something (rumor or true?). Anything is possible we just have to wait and see

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/62410-cessie-rumor/page__st__20#ixzz1JQnZV1rR

Sir

You DO NOT need 3x the amount to RV. Only 10-15%

Thanks BP for the reply,..but where in my post did you get the 3X figure?,.. are you suggesting with the 10-15% figure that you believe the Iraq economy is worth 10-15% of the $81 trillion dollars from a $3.00 RV, I have'nt been able to find anything that would substantiate that, I hope so but am doubtfull,. we will just have to agree to disagree and hope some thing will happen that is positive and bolsters all our expectations !

Good Things To All !

You have just proved my point.

Why is that number insane, but the US accepting

a rate of $ .01 seems almost expected?

Im with you, everybody complains about china's money being so undervalued with what they have to offer the world. Now if Iraq came out low with all that they have to offer that is not fair to us either. This is the main reason I am expecting a decent RV, not saying 8.29, although that would be awesome, but with all the oil and minerals they have to offer, (including sand for sand boxes) they should be able to come out at atleast a dollar if not more.

MR,..I don't understand how you got that from my reply,..as I was only pointing out that even an $.829 RV is just as impossible as the rumored $8.29,.. due to the amount of money it would amount to,.. compared to what was available to pay it off !

The 27 Trillion dinar has to be concentrated to 27 Billion dinar before it can RV to any where near $3.00, I believe they are working on ways to do just that,..and if they do it right there will be no loss in value to our investment. IMO !

Sorry if I did not make it clearer, I am trying to make as much sense out of this investment as I can without feeding on the false fodder being served daily !

Good Things To All !

You said that $800 billion isn't enough to pay off an 83 cent RV. That 800 billion is physical currency. Our money supply goes far beyond that. If there are a million Americans holding one million dinar each and the RV is 1 USD then the required payout would be one trillion USD, and 99.99% of that would be done electronically. Theoretically Iraq's oil reserves would be used to back up that payout, and Iraq has over $10 trillion in reserves. I don't see the problem as far as our money supply is concerned. The problem that I have with the $3+ rumors is that it won't be sustainable as far as the international market is concerned. A currency is only as good as the government behind it, and Iraq's government isn't terribly impressive at this point. It will take many years in my opinion to reach the stability and prosperity that a nation like Kuwait (KWD $3.69) has. But our money supply is well able to absorb the impact of a $1 RV in my opinion.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 2

Well they are accepting a rate much lower than .01 right now, besides no proof the US federal banks own any dinars, just a rumor.

we all bought lower than that knowing that eventually it should go up and gives us one heck of a profit, even at a penny thats a slap in the face to their people but i would still make a profit.

You said that $800 billion isn't enough to pay off an 83 cent RV. That 800 billion is physical currency. Our money supply goes far beyond that. If there are a million Americans holding one million dinar each and the RV is 1 USD then the required payout would be one trillion USD, and 99.99% of that would be done electronically. Theoretically Iraq's oil reserves would be used to back up that payout, and Iraq has over $10 trillion in reserves. I don't see the problem as far as our money supply is concerned. The problem that I have with the $3+ rumors is that it won't be sustainable as far as the international market is concerned. A currency is only as good as the government behind it, and Iraq's government isn't terribly impressive at this point. It will take many years in my opinion to reach the stability and prosperity that a nation like Kuwait (KWD $3.69) has. But our money supply is well able to absorb the impact of a $1 RV in my opinion.

MR,.. your point about the instability of the GOI is very valid indeed!

My point of concern with a $3 RV,..is that it would amount to a loan against their $10 Trillion oil reserve,..don't understand why they would do that since they have been showing concerns over rising Iraqi debt !

In my opinion,.. the best solution to stabilizing their currency would be to concentrate it from 27 Trillion to 27 Billion by simply removing 3 zeros from the currency and also the exchange rate, nobody loses anything and the value is more in line with productivity,... I hope this is what they are working on,... makes room for a $3 RV easily !

Thanks for the rebuttle,..good when people can exchange opinions and ideas without the usual slambasting that is all too often the end result !

Good Things To All !

Edited by Old Guy
  • Upvote 2