Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President of the USA

jetcarson

Did President Obama say the USA Budget Crisis would be fixed on this week Wed or not

Obama saya a lot of things.................

Health care for all

Close Guantanamo

Defend labor rights

Reform the Patriot Act

End the wars

These are his 5 biggest broken promises. There are dozens of others. He's a politician and will say what he needs to say to buy more time. Don't get me wrong, I hope that it is fixed by Wednesday. However, I'll believe it when I see it.

I also have a hard time putting full stock into the idea that the budget for the greatest power on earth depends so much on Iraq. I love irony but that's a bit over the top.

Peace

• Upvote 3

jetcarson thanks for the post, but I want to add a thought. In your heading of your post you said "President of the USA, I want to correct that to read as it should

President of the United States. There is a huge difference. You can prove to yourself this is true just by reading the "Presidential Seal" that is always on the podium from which he spews his.......

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

jetcarson thanks for the post, but I want to add a thought. In your heading of your post you said "President of the USA, I want to correct that to read as it should

President of the United States. There is a huge difference. You can prove to yourself this is true just by reading the "Presidential Seal" that is always on the podium from which he spews his.......

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

Nice Quote emmet

I thought when they incorporated in 1876 they took out all variations, USA , UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, etc. prior to that it was united States of America.

It doesn't really matter, the last 40 years have seen CFR puppets. Kennedy tried and was murdered the same week he tried to abolish the Fed Reserve, the executive order is still there just not enforced.

They tried to do Reagan but missed by an inch. He knew better after that.

All the rest are nothing but corrupted and brainwashed morons for the last century.

Edited by divemaster5734

Nice Quote emmet

I thought when they incorporated in 1876 they took out all variations, USA , UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, etc. prior to that it was united States of America.

It doesn't really matter, the last 40 years have seen CFR puppets. Kennedy tried and was murdered the same week he tried to abolish the Fed Reserve, the executive order is still there just not enforced.

They tried to do Reagan but missed by an inch. He knew better after that.

All the rest are nothing but corrupted and brainwashed morons for the last century.

divemaster5734 As I understand it they incorporated the first time In January 1871, they redid it again a little later, no matter they did it. I understand that the Republic is still there to be reestablished if..... Every American should read the Grace Report. You can google it, and every American should read the Treaty of 1778, it's a treaty between the USA and the Delaware Indians. Early American history is so important and an understanding of Lawful Law is important also. But, because they took our money from us we lost our law also, divemaster5734 thanks for your post.

Obama saya a lot of things.................

Health care for all

Close Guantanamo

Defend labor rights

Reform the Patriot Act

End the wars

These are his 5 biggest broken promises. There are dozens of others. He's a politician and will say what he needs to say to buy more time. Don't get me wrong, I hope that it is fixed by Wednesday. However, I'll believe it when I see it.

I also have a hard time putting full stock into the idea that the budget for the greatest power on earth depends so much on Iraq. I love irony but that's a bit over the top.

Peace

...AND he campaigned on"hope"--most didn't realize he was going to take it away from most citizens.....

• Upvote 1