Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone in MEXICO? or other outside US?

Hirsch

Im presently consulting in Mexico. Would like to meet/talk with other dinar holders here, or any other places outside US to discuss our possible cash out scenarios, since we have a much different situation.

I recently hear Ali of dinar trade may NOT have cash out offices internationally as he once posted.

WOndering if someone has a cash out source in Mexico (when it RVs) or other places such as Switzerland or England or Spain, etc.

We should perhaps start an OFFSHORE cash out group to share info.

Especially with the 10,000 dollar travel restriction and the chance of being treated like a crimiinal for traveling with cash just to cash in.

Edited by Hirsch

No luck needed. Just other international dinar investors without tunnel vision. and who already have been thru the US entry 'courtesy' and dont have a NEED to travel to the US in particular.

Edited by Hirsch

I believe once the RV happens you should be able to cash in Mexico too. Just make sure the bank you use has a De La rue machine, otherwise your IQD will be mailed to a another bank that has one. Loosing site on your money in Mexico can be a major risk for you and your money. As far as taxes you may well be better off than we are.laugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

Great question. I 'm here in south Texas 12 miles from Mexico and would like to fly out of Mexico to Belize for my cash out after the RV. What safe airports do you recommend in Mexico?

Dare you in International Airport.biggrin.gif

Great question. I 'm here in south Texas 12 miles from Mexico and would like to fly out of Mexico to Belize for my cash out after the RV. What safe airports do you recommend in Mexico?

Don't listen to the negative bs. I took a vacation to Mexico in October with my family including a 1 and 4 year old and we flew into Cancun airport with no problems whatsoever. Security in that airport is fine and the people are more courteous than they are here.

Edited by spy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cancun and Mexico city Airport are both very safe and heavy security. Outside the tourist world in Mexico things are not very safe. To get more information on this matter check the state department site. They normally will provide you with all the information you require to travel into diffent parts of Mexico.

All Mexico airports are safe. You can do a google history and not find one incident.

Not sure which fly to belize though. I will investigate.

You will however find yourself being querried by homeland security BEFORE you even get to the border bridge about carrying financial instruments totalling over 10k . No biggie per se.

After all, I assume you arent a drug dealer.

Uncle sam isnt real keen on money leaving his realm without his permission.

I would guess mexico city airport flies everywhere. If so, dont stand out. Wear jeans, sneakers, no jewelry, backpack, etc. I advise that for ANY travelling worldwide. Dont attract attention from the ordinary period.

There are more americans in mexico city than most any other international destination that I have been to, so you wont stand out that much from being american. Just dont look nuveau rich or like a newbie on the travel scene. That makes you a mark anywhere.

Belize will be my final destination when this is over I think. I had thought of owning a home in TN but with recent tax law changes and the US Treasury witch hunt I'm thinking somewhere a little more laid back for me. Dunno all the details yet but I'm looking. Peace.

Belize seems nice. I have heard Singapore is very friendly to outsiders and probably one of the most progressive places in the world if not the cleanest ive ever seen.

Panama has a very attractive 'pensionado' program too.

I think for most thinking like an international citizen will be a very new concept.

When I owned property in the US I was amazed at the taxes imposed. Even if you paid cash for you home, your taxes are huge. And from what I read, with states and municipalities going broke at a record rate im not sure its going in the right direction.

I found an american with a 2 acre spread on the beach in acapulco, and pays less than 800 dol in taxes per year. We figured that place anywhere on the beach in the US would run around 100k minimum. Just a different world out there outside the US>

Personally, if you dont have ideas of where to move to for retirement, look at how that country or place treats their animals and the elderly. I would start there.

Edited by Hirsch
  • Upvote 1

We vacation every year at least once or twice in various tourist cities in Mexico & we love it. We do not have any problems ever & we actually got some help from the local people too. We rode the bus with the local residents & it's cool to be like one of the people. Majority of them are very nice & simple minded people. Honestly some of us Americans are arrogant & that's a bad reflection on the rest of us, I believe. Anyway, you gotta stay within the tourist areas to stay safe, but then heck if we go to the not so pleasant areas in US we could get in trouble too. Don't have to be in Mexico to feel unsafe. If we think we're safer here in US you gotta do the average statistic of crimes committed between here & Mexico or anywhere else in the world. We are not as safe here as we think we are. JMO. Be safe & well. Blessings to all.

• Downvote 1

We vacation every year at least once or twice in various tourist cities in Mexico & we love it. We do not have any problems ever & we actually got some help from the local people too. We rode the bus with the local residents & it's cool to be like one of the people. Majority of them are very nice & simple minded people. Honestly some of us Americans are arrogant & that's a bad reflection on the rest of us, I believe. Anyway, you gotta stay within the tourist areas to stay safe, but then heck if we go to the not so pleasant areas in US we could get in trouble too. Don't have to be in Mexico to feel unsafe. If we think we're safer here in US you gotta do the average statistic of crimes committed between here & Mexico or anywhere else in the world. We are not as safe here as we think we are. JMO. Be safe & well. Blessings to all.

The media has made Mexico a 'bad' place to go. Many americans living here almost like the idea of their being their little secret. Ive been here for over a decade and places like San Miguel Allende, Quetzalan, Ixtapa are just magical. Yes there is violence in many border towns, and I dont know why anyone would hang there any more than in Watts or South Dallas.

By the way, the last 'official' census is that over half a million americans are living in mexico. That figure doesnt include the ones that come in as tourists for VERY extended periods of time. Another little tidbit uncle sam isnt publicizing

Edited by Hirsch

I met & talked to a few Americans residing in Mexico especially the ones working for the resorts/timeshares. Almost everyone of them said they love it there and some even own properties. I don't mind owning a place there so I can enjoy a different air of the world. I think it is a little secret.

I read a book last year that was recommended to me about the Mayan and I remembered the name Quetzalan. I would love to meet some Mayan people who are still spiritually connected their ancestry. Maybe one understand the Mayan calendar. So cool....that could be one of my quest after RV. :)

IMO, the rumors & the media really spread larger than it is. It's like just 1 incident & spread by dozens of people that became a dozen different incidents, you know. I want to take a cruise and now the ship does not go to Mazatlan because of some stupid incident there. I think Mazatlan is awesome. Too bad its economy must be down now with this crap. And I heard Belize is beautiful too. Wow...so many places to visit & I can't wait...Thanks for the info, Hirsh.

• Downvote 1

Both HSBC and ScottiaBank are available and a good place to start. I know FOR FACT - HSBC can be of great assistance to you if you work under a business.

The manager of the HSBC Tijuana main branch can (and HAS) set-up accounts for my business at HSBC in other countries. Once you have a relationship with the Manager and let her know you're legit, business purposes - it's amazining what he/she can do for you!! Check it out... I'm not sure about Belize - but I know HSBC is

one of the world's largest and most stable banks - and completely SAFE. I personally don't keep a lot of money in MX pesos - but for cash-in and/or movement purposes it should work quite well.

I don't know about flying with a lot of money in MX - but I know that when driving throughout Mex there are a lot of Federal checkpoints where they search your car. This could be a problem for you.

P.S. - When the RV actually transpires - I have the plans drawn-up for my "dreamhouse" and I won't be coming back here too much either!!

Ive heard the currency exchange booths at the airports are very good places.

Not sure Im too worried about carrying 8 bills of 25k dinars stuffed in a reading book, but cash is a concern anywhere.

I dont think you can open an HSBC account in mexico in dollars. I thought they shut that down last year. Am I wrong?

Im presently consulting in Mexico. Would like to meet/talk with other dinar holders here, or any other places outside US to discuss our possible cash out scenarios, since we have a much different situation.

I recently hear Ali of dinar trade may NOT have cash out offices internationally as he once posted.

WOndering if someone has a cash out source in Mexico (when it RVs) or other places such as Switzerland or England or Spain, etc.

Especially with the 10,000 dollar travel restriction and the chance of being treated like a crimiinal for traveling with cash just to cash in.

Hi Hirsch, I'm in London, UK. If and when the dinar revals, I'll probably exchange at my bank. I'm sure you would be able to do exactly the same in Mexico as it is just currency. You'll just have to see if you can negotiate a good rate as I will also try to do.

All the best.

Edited by djwebby

There 's no problem cashing in, when it goes live on Forex you can cash it at a bank! Anywhere, sames as you would with any other currency, If Mexico is not a tax haven head down to Pannama and setup a Fondation