Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The United Provinces of North America

vern

AND WHY NOT???? This sounds terrific- The United Provinces of North America------short form it to CANADA-- but you all get the point.I guess ypu could say we went Republic because we were Public before -That didnt work so we went RE-Public---- - :lol::lol: -------Trying to have some fun here and let of steam. ------SMILE :blink::lol: Blessings to all-Vern

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey Vern, like your thinking. I love them Canucks...they've been very good to me over the years. Since we live above 'em and below 'em we might as well make 'em family. While we're at, it let's give Texas and California to Mexico. Now all would be good! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That makes Hawaii a great place for Ameranucks to party! :)

:lol::lol::lol: Well we have Newfoundland-----We call them Newfies. So Amerinucks is good- :lol: So when speaking to people we can now say -Hey we have Amerinucks on 1 hand and Newfies on the other. --Guess we can give them both a good shake. :lol: oh gawd -- how do i do it-- :lol: this was so good ---Thanks for helping - Feels better knowing we have saltwater people on both sides- :lol: They are now Distant Relatives- :blink::lol: This should be a Friday nite-- Vern

Vern........sounds like you've had a bit of a head start on your Friday..............maybe it's time to step away from the Crown.......biggrin.gif Wish I could join you, maybe tomorrow night!!! We'll have to have a toast to all our fellow countrymen.......AmerMexChinMusUks!blink.gif

What a funny bunch....had no idea an investment could have so much humor! :D Having a post RV party at my cabin for some serious attitude adjustment. You're all welcome by my fire anytime. Keep it going!

YJ

Now that sounds like fun!!! I'll bring the Marshmallows.......And lots of Budweisers!laugh.giflaugh.gifwacko.giffeature_party.gif

Vern,

Did you fall off the ladder again? Looks like your attempt at higher learning bounced you off your bean !!

:lol::lol::lol: Good to see you BJ---Listen folks--- now you have to have an imagination here---For you see when BJ was born the Dr who deliverd him Played football in school- So when he was born BJ was his first baby delivery---Nurse asked the Dear Dr if he was alright while Holding my dear friend BJ and the Dr said YES -TOUCHDOWN..--So in all fairness BJ has been walking around pretending to be WILEY the CYOTEE. So would everyone say HI to BJ by saying BEEP BEEP? :lol::lol: I jest not--This would take him out of the doldrums of having to work for the ACME CO. where the Roadrunner his friend buys those terrible toys. ---BJ-this for you--BEEP-BEEP :) your best friend Vern :lol::lol:;)

What a funny bunch....had no idea an investment could have so much humor! :D Having a post RV party at my cabin for some serious attitude adjustment. You're all welcome by my fire anytime. Keep it going!

YJ

OK---You -con John and ill get the girl----Now we know in the Yu-Can area we know you have Immagration problems--OUR moose are defecting. But they are coming back with them movie star Deer-- Like for instance ELK-Y Sommers. ..However we also understand that as long as there is no fence there wont be a problem..This is known as The Noah Fence program-- We also know that you all up there in far North that you have a football team--So we hope the BEARS win it and have fun. We do have a question for your famous leader but BJ will ALASKA later-- So with us we gotta go cause the water is getting cold -- The Gin is ready. yes we do have to have a mix for the water. When this RV i will bring my RV with me and we will get together and have a BEAR BBQ- Hows that for livin huh? Vern :lol::lol:;)

Bud ?? I'll bring some real beer - maybe some Moosehead or Alexander Keiths

:lol::lol::twothumbs: YES we will bring some HOOSEMEAD and ALEXANDERS TEETH--sssssound liiike ffffun to me.-BBBBjay- is good at Ttttra-unravel plaaans. How does he walk on Alexaaaders feet? and wheres his teeth? dam he left them in the glass i drank out of. No-wonder that drink had a bite.dont tell him til he gets back to the ACME TOY CO. Wiley is going to become BJAY---- hic----- burrrrrrp ^_^:mellow: Your friendly Vern hic

Ounce again Vern you have outdone yourself. My only wishes in all this talk about "The New World Order" or going to a "Global Currency" Better still one world Government is that I'm not here for any of it. I hope I'm dead and buried before any of this crap goes down.

• Upvote 1