Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

6 missiles land on U.S. base in Diwaniya

Funny that you picked Daffy Duck as he is my favorate of the bunch!

My faith is strong and my belief is personal... I just try to respect everyones personal relationship with God.

I am not anyones judge and I need to judge myself less or I might go insane... lol I understand the need to bare arms but people are too quick to shoot....

Also I dont give up... I sway. To be too rigid is to break... Have a good night my fellow investor.

I seriously believe we will all be doing well soon.

• Upvote 1

A famous man ounce said, when bad men seek you out to do you harm. Find them first and deal the measure they would have dealt you 100times greater. Soooo, find our rocket lobbing sand rats and LIGHT EM UP!

• Upvote 4

I am an American, born and raised. Ancestors crossed the land bridge between Alaska and Siberia, ancestors crossed over from Europe and ancestors were placed in chains and sent across from Africa. I have served over a decade in the military and has been associated with the Department of Defense ever since I was 18. Spent time in Baghdad, Bagram and Kandahar and regardless of what anyone thinks of my religion I will never change.

Before you generalize, know what you're talking about. The same mentality of people that will bomb a church in America with 4 little black girls inside, will have the same mentality of one that would stone a woman or let a school of girls burn to the ground. Evil is evil, yet if you listen to some of you, it seems that only certain people can do evil. Sad, sad indeed.

HMMMM..... Forgive my bitterness.....but the Middle Easterners of this "great Muslim faith" claim to be followers of a peaceful religion.....give me a break. They blow up their people, my people, and other nations of people. SIX FREAKING MISSILES IN CAMP ECHO!!! Corruption flowing like a fast sludge throughout their nations...all the smoke, mirrors, lies, and deception....BUT they're following a peaceful religion and "living and sacrificing for God." HA!! And this is the "great religion" we're all supposed to sign up for? HA!! Yeah...according to them we sign up or die.

I hope Sharia law is never forced on me here because I'll be one dead American woman. And I won't go down without a fight. Peaceful my a@$!! angry.gifangry.gif

GO U.S. MILITARY!!!

I don't think that it is bitterness. It is fact, there is no peace in there religion. It is a hateful and condescending. Nothing more !!

• Upvote 1

Confirmed, I am in fact at Camp Echo in Diwaniya working as a contractor, and 3 rockets did in fact land here yesterday. It's the 26th here already we are 8hrs ahead of CST. However I'm not aware of any casualties at this time, but I don't think there was. There has been an increase in activity all this mouth. I've been at Camp Echo since the beginning of this month and we have been hit 10 times with rockets. It's been by the grace of God that no one that I'm aware of has been seriously injured. My belief (I'm sure some of you who have read my post) is in my Lord and savoir Jesus Christ. It is through him that I’m able continue, and it’s him who keeps us. Keep us in your prayers.

Thank you for your service. :bow:

Moderators. Please block any posting that might endanger our troops. This is INTEL that might have confirm something happened.

This might have been posted with good intention but it might have negative affects on our serviemen.

Please keep out service men in your Prays and help keep them SAFE.

• Upvote 2

First off, I don't think all Muslims are of the same radical beliefs. I don't believe all people in any specific religion conform to the few radicals of any religion.

So, if you want to be a HATER of any group of people or blame any group join in the idiot line... It is a long one. It is exactly what propogates this type of hate on both sides.

I am not Muslim, but I believe I am educated enough to step outside my prejudices now and then to see reality for what it is.

Peace and humility and foresight require logical clear thinking. History doesn't have to repeat itself.

I pray for all of us to open our eyes and help one another and spread more kindness as an example.

When I read stupid posts I just do my best to consider the source and hope they get enlightened.

Is not the Koran there book of choice? It teaches the same to the radical as well as the peaceful Muslims. So are these beliefs not non peaceful and forgiving? I think not.

I do not hate anyone that does not have the intension of killing me because of my beliefs.