Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar cash in news

Heavyduty053

Alot of questions are presented on here from people who don't know or are unsure about what to do or where to go when this RV happens. Also questions arise about the legal tender notes in this currency. First of all let me say each one should check out the rates in places they might want to cash in at. Bank rates v.s. Dinar trader, Dinar Banker and any other site is of personal preference. I don't know what each one's thoughts are about when and where to make their cash in and i am not permoting 5/3 in this statement, this is only food for thought.

Several conversations i have had with 5/3 foreign currency dept. in Brentwood Tn. hasn't changed as for their bank branch policy toward foreign currency cash in, so let me state it this way and maybe it will help someone who is still in question.

1. 5/3 requires no account to cash in, they take your currency run it thru De La Rue machine which counts, verifies, check for authenticity.

2. You do not need papers where currency was bought or what date it was purchased.

3.They do not require you to have an account at their bank all tho they said it would be easier to wire moneys into account with their bank from main and i might also say that they have lots of investment opportunities there as well.

4. If you do not wish to establish an account with them, money will be wire transfered to any account to any bank if deposite slip is presented.

5. As of right now no spread fee is known or if there will be one because this event has never been this hugh for cashing in a foreign currency.

6.Now let me say this for all who plan on a cash in and walking out with tons of money, 5/3 will only allow a certain amount of cash per customer because of cash reserves.

7. A few signatures will be required at cash in.

8. Cash in will be completed and signed off on while you are standing there to verify. I also might add that different branches of banks may have different ways of doing business.

Like i said i am not permoting 5/3, this is only intended to give info or ease the minds for those who still have questions about cash in time. I do hope this helps. GOOOOOOOOOORVVVVVV

What if the GOI has laws or rules that specify who/ what / when / where?

What any bank or web site says here could be meaningless to what

the GOI laws and rules specify. It's all well and fine "before", the "after"

could be an entirely different story.

can you forward the info on that bank please

The branch I used was in Indian Trail, NC but 5/3 are all over the place. It was $105 (and change), plus $10 handling fee and another $5.00 if you are not a member, for 100,000 dinar. I would just get #s from information and try calling ahead to see which branches are still selling. This was earlier this week that I was in there so things may have changed by now. Based on some of the posts, it can change overnight. I will be calling on Monday to see since I have friends who plan on making a purchase. Of course, they may be using a different branch so I will recommend they call ahead first. Good luck! :D

PS...I ask the teller who was helping me about a De La Rue machine and she had NO clue what I was talking about. May have just been that teller.

Edited by genx4me

Yeah I went into the 5/3 bank in Cleveland, Ohio to purchase dinar an there was only 2 people working there both of them had no clue what dinar was? So I made an appointment with the manager to talk about it. But does anyone know what 5/3 charges if I wanted to buy 100k dinar in the 500 denomination bills? or 1k bills? Is it more expensive to order the smaller bills through 5/3? any info would help.

YES.....the above info is true. You DO need to have an account with 5/3 Bank. Although I opened a checking account with only $10, but I also signed up for direct deposit. I was told the exchange wouldn't cost because I have an account, which is the whole reason why I did this. I have another account with another bank which is my main account. I'm just waiting for the RV to happen! I look forward to the day I sign on my computer and see in big letters that it finally happened...what a day that would be!

In reference to the proof of ownership rumors. The only time you will need proof of ownership, specifically dated receipt of purchase, is if you intend on claiming long term capital gains. If you purchased your IQD within the year before the cash in date, then you will pay short term capital gains of 35%. If you can prove you bought your IQD prior to 1 year of your cash in date then you will pay long term capital gains of 15%. If you have no dated receipt of purchase then the FED will claim it is short term gains and collect the 35%.