Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait dinar=value of ID--rumor 25k =25k

Inbedded HorseHead

iT MAY BE RIDICULOUS TO YOU, BUT TO ME IT'S NOT THAT GOOD. mOST OF MY INVESTMENTS MAKE MUCH MORE THAN 300% OVER 7 YEARS.....IF YOU INVESTED IN GLOD 7 YEARS AGO, YOU WOULD BE VERY HAPPY TODAY.

BUT THAT'S NOT MY POINT.....EVEN ADAM EXPECTS THE DINAR TO RV SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN 10 CENTS AND A DOLLAR AND HE IS ONE OF THE MORE CONSERVATIVE INVESTORS. AT 10 CENTS PER DINAR, WE WOULD CASH IN AT $100,000 PER MILLION DINAR WHICH COST MOST LESS THAN $1,000....AT 300% YOU WOULD CASH OUT FOR $3,000.

LET'S SEE...$100,000 VS $3,000....i'D SAY THAT 300% ISN'T VERY MUCH IN THIS PICTURE...JMO B)

Ill take a dollar per and run down Main Street, naked and screaming!!! (Live in a small towm.) :P

Dwight - the stupid word is waste - not waist - I just feel badly for our country because school children from India who use English as their second language would not make the same mistake. I am not trying to be mean, but come on folks, we need to do better and I am not just talking about spelling. America and Americans are still the best, but we had better not be looking back. Yeah, do not give a shinola about the topic of this post. Somebody count the usage of LOL just in this post. Now, I take everything back, Dwight, if English is your second language because you would be entitled to such a gaffe, but I have not met too many Asian people named Dwight. i apologize for my zeal, but words are beautful things.

butkus51, you're whole rant is pointless if you're missing punctuation, have poorly structured sentences and can't spell "beautiful" correctly. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I'm not saying I'm perfect by any means, but I'm sick of seeing others being rude to those trying to contribute to the DV family.

• Upvote 2

I am having a hard time figuring out with 27 trillion IQD outstanding, how the heck are we going to cash in at anything over one dollar.I don't see or understand the financial logistics. Maybe 10-20 cents???? I am happy with this. The notion of becoming a multimillionaire on a $10,000 investment is getting tougher by the day to accept.

butkus51, you're whole rant is pointless if you're missing punctuation, have poorly structured sentences and can't spell "beautiful" correctly. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I'm not saying I'm perfect by any means, but I'm sick of seeing others being rude to those trying to contribute to the DV family.

LOL Tank Yu, dat was beautful, its like stupid got stupider. Just saying, clean your own house first then you can complain about someone elses.

Rumor debunked.... I am in Fahaheel right now. Just went to Al Kout mall and also the Fahaheel bazzaar and made to purchases of IQD. One purchase of 575k in 25k notes and another of 165k in 1k notes. I spoke with 4 different vendors within literally a block of each other, 2 inside the mall and 2 others with better prices around the bazaar area. None of them or any of the other Americans I know here have heard or seen any indication of anything. Rest easy friends and we wait a little longer... but without the stress of this postings haunting us.

Go RV