Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Bid stopped auction today! RV maybe?

MarchMadnes

Just got this email from dinarbid.com -

21 March, 2011

DinarBid Admin

Due to recent developments in Iraq, DinarBid.com auctions will be on hold. We will replace the current site with our store front and continue to sell Dinars. Any remaining paid bids will be redeemed for Dinar and will be shipped within 10 days as stated in our terms of service. All won auctions through midnight 19 Mar have been shipped. Should we decide to bring back the auctions at a later date, all user account info will be saved.

Admin

Ladies and Gentlemen can you say March Madness is in full swing I pray this will happen for all of us and that the Bondlady is correct of the RV sometime after 10pm CST tonight so looks like another night of no sleep for many of us! God Bless! :rolleyes:

Lets have fun with this what will you do if the RV does take place?

We will as follows......

Pay off all debt

Buy a home

invest some

buy a new car

give some to Gods plan

give some to Japan Crisis

help some family members!

quite honest...if it is true and i wake up tomorrow morning and see "Go CASH in!" and i get a confirm call from me bro while on me way to work...the first thing i'm gonna do is... :lol: pull over to the side in rush hour traffic...turn on me phone came and record me doing the chicken dance on the freeway...and then post it on youtube... :lol:

• Upvote 4

quite honest...if it is true and i wake up tomorrow morning and see "Go CASH in!" and i get a confirm call from me bro while on me way to work...the first thing i'm gonna do is... :lol: pull over to the side in rush hour traffic...turn on me phone came and record me doing the chicken dance on the freeway...and then post it on youtube... :lol:

Which finally answers the age-old question - Why did the chicken cross the road? Because the dinar RV'ed

Watch out for traffic whilst your dancing shinnidan

• Upvote 7

Well it is after 10 pm CST and I am still waiting...biggrin.gif

Whether Bond Lady is correct or not obviously we are close with all the action going on of late I wouldnt hold my breath but I believe it will for sure happen before March 31st and in hopes of somewhere over $3 so we all prosper big!

I caught this on Peoples Talk Radio LOL!

This is a poem by Cajunbob- Thought it might brighten yalls day!

'Twas the night before rv and all through the house

not a creature was stirring...maybe XXXX and his spouse

The computers were stirring, a website to run

the cats were sure purring, intel there was none

when all of a sudden to their tired eye

was spied a new rate straight from CBI

They couldn't quite make out anything but a 3,

but in the lead spot that was good 'nuff for me

so I ran to the phone and I called up my boss

No way in heck you'll see me today hoss

And I heard XXXX exclaim as he shut down the site,

HAPPY RV TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

Sweet RV dreams Family!

• Upvote 2

Whether Bond Lady is correct or not obviously we are close with all the action going on of late I wouldnt hold my breath but I believe it will for sure happen before March 31st and in hopes of somewhere over $3 so we all prosper big!

Sweet RV dreams Family!

The problem with all of this "action" going on is it's completely unsubstantiated rumor and conjecture. In actuality, it's most likely business as usual in Iraq and people are simply reading into everything. I'm looking for an RV prior to June 30th. If it goes after that, we've got a long way to go...IMO.

• Upvote 1

if it rv's....Gods tithe comes first....then the bills....then the house and etc.......but I want to invest the rest into God's work......spread the gospel!!! Money goes fast...you must make sure you contain yourself, otherwise you'll be broke before you know it...I have a close relative who spent alot of money without thinking.....she helped everyone who needed help and she gave to some who didn't even...be smart...make sure you take care of taxes because you'll get sideswiped...

Sweet RV dreams Family!

you know, I have been doing this for a couple days now and I would just like to point out that this sounds like the same thing we have heard time and time again... don't get me wrong I would love for this to happen tonight as much as anyone but reality is there are still some things that need to be done inside of that country to make it legitimate to the rest of the world and build faith with the international investors...

• Upvote 1