Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANY TRUE PROPHECYS CONCERNING THE RV

MAMARABBIT02

ANY TRUE PROPHECYS CONCERNING THE RV OR WITH THE IRAQI DINAR. I'M NOT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE MAKING IT UP AS YOU GO. I'M LOOKING FOR A TRUE WORD FROM THE LORD CONCERNING THIS. PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE PLEASE. NO RELIGION BASHERS OR CONDEMNERS.

THANKS! :)

The book of Revelation has alot to say about Babylon (modern day Iraq) in Chapter 18. Verse 3 (the later part) says the merchants of the earth grow rich from her abundance....In my opinion this is talking about the wealth transfer we are about to witness. Never before did Babylon make anyone rich. So let the Holy Spirit guide you through this truth.

I know the Lord led me to this when I was asking for His point of view on this investment. While all the rumors come and go, I am assured by God's word all we have to do is be patient.

God Bless You,

Robert

• Upvote 2

The book of Revelation has alot to say about Babylon (modern day Iraq) in Chapter 18. Verse 3 (the later part) says the merchants of the earth grow rich from her abundance....In my opinion this is talking about the wealth transfer we are about to witness. Never before did Babylon make anyone rich. So let the Holy Spirit guide you through this truth.

I know the Lord led me to this when I was asking for His point of view on this investment. While all the rumors come and go, I am assured by God's word all we have to do is be patient.

God Bless You,

Robert

I appreciate your response to the OP's question. I think many of us have asked in our prayers for guidance and blessings through this investment in the Dinar. I believe that if God chooses for this RV to be a major blessing for us financially, it will be. Does that mean he will? No, but I do believe he hears our prayers and will answer them at a time of his choosing, if he choses to do so. I don't think that saying a few prayers, and then running out and buying a pile of Dinar, then sit back and be mad at God if you don't make a pile of cash is the proper method of deciding whether or not God responds to our prayers. God has shown to me many times in my lifetime that he does indeed hear our prayers and will answer them in his own time. Not answering our greedy prayers is a blessing in itself imo!

ps for those of you..... I am not some religious freak for believing in God! Have a great day! :)

Ask Him about Japan.

IMO I believe that we still have millions of years to go of trial and error before we can evolve into a species that can learn how to

avoid things like Japan and many others. I believe that GOD placed the human race here in it's infancy to evolve on it's own and

develop in time the skills needed to become a great caring and loving race of people. If we survive another 5000 years what happened in Japan might be considered a great lesson that with technology and experience could be avoided. I don't believe that

GOD would purposely allow this to happen except for the greater good of the race, we could not avoid any catastrophe's without

first experiencing them. "WE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKE'S, but Japan was not our mistake, it was just our Mother Earth scratching an itch, this is a living breathing planet that we live on, and if we are going to survive her, live in harmony with her, we must understand her and take care of her. I do truly believe that this is our makers plan for us. This doesn't happen over night, just think of it, you live to be avg 75-yrs and our planet is 4.54 billion years old and still evolving, we will in time understand how to live with her. We will learn from the catastrophes and our own mistake's. There is always sacrifice in all good. "Always". ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't believe that

GOD would purposely allow this to happen except for the greater good of the race,

End Quote

Ok. Respect your opinion. I noticed through time that that's the usual standard answer given by many Christians..... Thanks.anyway.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

God Bless You,

Robert

:):):hug:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER....THIS IS HOW I FEEL.....HAPPENED FOR US TOO....I BELIEVE GOD PUT THIS IS MY PATH TOO.

I WAS PRAYING THIS MORNING ABOUT THIS SITUATION AND THIS IS THE SCRIPTURE HE REMINDED ME OF...

Isaiah 40:31 (King James Version)

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength;

they shall mount up with wings as eagles;

they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

THANK YOU ROBERT A GODILY ANSWER!!!!!! :twothumbs:

Hey there fellow dinar folks. As it relates to God, the triune God, Christianity, The Lord Jesus Christ, remember your church history, remember the character of the God we serve. He the Father comes to give life, and life is in His Son. He who has the Son, has life, he who does not have the Son does not have life. 1 John 5:11-12 . For the bread of life is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world

John 6: 33.

It is the devil who comes to kill, steal, and destroy. God comes to give life, everlasting life, and to give it abundantly. I myself got into this investment as the father of my son's friend, with whom we went to church with, told me about it. I researched it on the net. Gathered my info, presented it to my co-president, my wife, and we prayed about it. As I believe a couple should when it comes to large priced ticket items. She said God said she should listen to what I had said about the dinar. I told her I had a peace about it. Very similar to when I chose to buy Chrysler stock back during the Carter administration when they almost went bankrupt then. I made some bucks on that investment. It came to help us out later, very much so. This coupled with all the info I found we bought in . We bought in with the vision that it very well may take 15 years max (prayerfully). Of course we also prayed that it wouldn't take 15 years. We are now about half way there. What info I do know about any investment is to only invest what you are willing to loose. Especially investments that all professionals are saying NO to.

Now my flesh is impatient because I am having a tuff time with financial matters. We are making it but have never have any extras for the kids, repairs on the house, emergencies, etc. There was the death via murder of my sister a few years prior. But I know enough not to blame God for these and similar things. Yes, I still have my peace with this investment. Yes I want it to rv now. This will be a blessing when it rv's. Just remember one thing we are on an appointment with God on this. God doesn't arrive late for appointments no matter how late or impatient we think it may be, God ALWAYS arrives on time. When He delivers on this investment we will all love Him more, and have a deeper understanding of our relationship with Him. And we will understand that much more about His voice and how he speaks to us.

Peace, Love and Happiness

• Upvote 1

Sept 11th (NY) Jan 11th (Haiti) and March 11th (Japan).... Weird. Luke 21:10-11Then jesus said to his disciples : "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes', famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. 'Jesus says for behold I come quickly,' So ask yourself, are you ready?