Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Khaled al-Obeidi Agreement on defense

VIZIOIRAQI

Khaled al-Obeidi Agreement on defense and Ibrahim al-Lami of the Interior and Riad Ghareeb for National Security

Thursday, March 17, 2011 02:45

Baghdad: A member of the House of Representatives for the National Coalition Qasim Araji The political blocs have agreed on the names of candidates for security ministries, which is scheduled to be voted on tomorrow in the House of Representatives.

Araji said in a press statement that the names are all agreed by Khalid al-Obeidi of the Iraqi Ministry of Defense and Ibrahim al-Lami of the National Alliance for the Interior and Riad Ghraib, the Ministry of National Security.

And cherish the forces of political figures and causes of security breaches in Baghdad and the provinces due to persistent delays in the nomination of candidates for the ministries of security, which hopes to finish them quickly.

http://translate.goo...alrafidayn.org/

• Upvote 6

Is this the story we are supposed to believe. Here is how this work. Information in the morning is bad. It get's better in the afternoon. In the evening, we are looking at real estate. The next morning, we move back to point zero and on and on, ad infinitum

• Upvote 2

Its like a thief in the night very soon this will happen I have come to my own conclusion! March Madness has begun and fitting will the dinar cap it off! Alot of opinions but I respect you all and have watched daily for a month! It makes sense that they want to throw us off and keep us guessing until the last minute like they take a 10 day vacation now this! Who knows really when this will happen but based on everything we have read and the facts we have seen my best guess is latest the end of the month for an RV!! I truely want to believe over $3 and from our studies its possible then again anything is possible! God Bless everyone and remember the people of Japan we will send some of the RV to help the suffering there to! B)

• Upvote 2

Is this the story we are supposed to believe. Here is how this work. Information in the morning is bad. It get's better in the afternoon. In the evening, we are looking at real estate. The next morning, we move back to point zero and on and on, ad infinitum

This simply means that Iraq is a totally bi-polar nation. They swing from manic phases to depression, and back to manic again. Perhaps it's time to airdrop crates of Zoloft or Zyprexa to everyone. At this point it can't hurt.

I have a hard time believing this was translated correctly. Would these guys really work and do a vote on their high holy day??? I'm not familiar with the Muslim religion but I believe that would be frowned upon. Maybe they mean on Sunday?? Who knows. Hopefully I'm wrong and tomorrow is the day!

Great post Viz....thanks

Edited by tjmunson