Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Christian Veterans Protect the Funeral of a Fallen Soldier

Makes me proud to be a Marine Corps Vet, knowing there is still American patriots.

yes there is...and Im one..thank you and all for what you do and stand for...the family got to say their last goodbyes because of the protection of you and the protection of our american flag...beautiful

• Upvote 5

During Gulf War I, I served as a casualty notification officer. After seeing what those families go through, I am so proud of my fellow veterans for protecting those families against the hatred of a few lunatics. The REAL America is still alive and well, thanks to them and so many more.

• Upvote 2

Makes me proud to be a Marine Corps Vet, knowing there is still American patriots.

There are a lot more patriots out here then you think. Were just not as noisy as those loons.

God bless all that serve and thank you.

• Upvote 2

I was not a Vet but I wish I was. I am very proud of our

Soldiers and I am very proud to be an American. God

Bless America and may God bless our Soldiers and

Their families.

Sir/Maam, You are an American, be proud! Vets are Americans as well. It's a common cause, " We the People", Choose to be free. You're Vet is going to Damn well make it happen. Not everyone can be a Vet, some people have to be "You", your job is hard enough being an American these days. You know where your heart is! So do I, Peace be with you, Slay.

• Upvote 3

If you have a facebook account, you can share it with your friends. Just push the facebook share button under the video. This is a great way to spread the word fast. God bless the USA and all of you that have served. Thanks for the post Q!!!

• Upvote 2