Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Israeli TV involving the Iraqi Dinar

NotMyFirstBBQ

Hey all,

I've been reading from the "guru's" that the dinar has been mentioned on the Israeli TV, so I've been scouring the net at work. I found this link but I can't open it, so I really don't know if it contains anything but maybe someone can check it out and see if it's any good.

http://www.infolive.tv/en/infolive.tv-1490-israelnews-iraqi-dinars-hot-prospect-israeli-speculators

Hopefully the link provides something.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey all,

I've been reading from the "guru's" that the dinar has been mentioned on the Israeli TV, so I've been scouring the net at work. I found this link but I can't open it, so I really don't know if it contains anything but maybe someone can check it out and see if it's any good.

http://www.infolive....eli-speculators

Was able to view the video in Firefox 4.0 Beta. Very good video and indicates that many Israeli's are purchasing the Iraqi Dinar as well. Peace.

Can someone actually confirm what is translating they are saying at the bottom of the screen is really what they are saying and not some added in lines.

Sorry Kramer, would love to help, but I can barely understand what my daughters are trying to say to me half the time, let alone interpret a foreign language. :(:(

Sorry Kramer, would love to help, but I can barely understand what my daughters are trying to say to me half the time, let alone interpret a foreign language. :( :(

The entire article was in English. As I said it was very positive news. Peace.

Hey all,

http://www.infolive....eli-speculators

the man at the end saying that it was a gamble like a ruilet table , was wrong about the inflation in iraq . he said it was over 50%. its under 3% and has been under control for yrs. another fine example of someone speaking before educating themselvs.

It was a very positive piece, BUT - WHEN was it recorded? I saw no indication of a date for the piece. It also made NO mention of an impending RV, just that it is expected to SOMEDAY. May be months, or even a year old - and therefore of zero consequence IMO.

Fun to see an Israeli video in any case.

Peace and Prosperity

Was able to view the video in Firefox 4.0 Beta. Very good video and indicates that many Israeli's are purchasing the Iraqi Dinar as well. Peace.

Thanks for searching BanG, I've been right busy trying to follow Japan's issues. The quake was right rough. God, please bless those folks. Got a big mess right now. Lots of "hero's" on duty tonight bro.