Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wow I have been reading on this site for 3 months now and must say that the negativity has spread like a cancer and the sad part is with all the bashing I believe that many have missed the positive news and developments that have been happening with our investment. In my opinion ( no link required my opinion ) I feel that we are in very short time are going to be seeing what we are all looking for RV.... RATE ..... and an end to the pumping I think if you look at just the fact that the treasury dept has found a way to make sure they get tax $$$$$ from every one and the fact that the Emir of Kawate and others will be in Iraq tomorrow and the WTO it adds up to the end result but I really think that I hear more negativity from members on here that are invested than I do from the ones that are closed minded that I have told about this investment that think it is a scam. Has any one heard of the power that is in positive thinking ????? not to mention the power that is in negativity I work in sales and will tell you this you could have a sales force of 100 of the best sales people all having the best week ever in sales and all it would take is one negative minded rep to screw it up for the entire sales force I have seen it happen. So I do feel that we have a choice to look at this with a positive mind or a negative mind. I do hope that all are looking for the same out come (RV & BIG RATE )and I hope we cane all get it together and put the power of that positive mind to good use ( I think every one has exercised their negative enough ) NO LINK JUST MY OPPINION...... GO RV !!!!!

B)

• Upvote 6

Wow I have been reading on this site for 3 months now and must say that the negativity has spread like a cancer and the sad part is with all the bashing I believe that many have missed the positive news and developments that have been happening with our investment. In my opinion ( no link required my opinion ) I feel that we are in very short time are going to be seeing what we are all looking for RV.... RATE ..... and an end to the pumping I think if you look at just the fact that the treasury dept has found a way to make sure they get tax $$$$$ from every one and the fact that the Emir of Kawate and others will be in Iraq tomorrow and the WTO it adds up to the end result but I really think that I hear more negativity from members on here that are invested than I do from the ones that are closed minded that I have told about this investment that think it is a scam. Has any one heard of the power that is in positive thinking ????? not to mention the power that is in negativity I work in sales and will tell you this you could have a sales force of 100 of the best sales people all having the best week ever in sales and all it would take is one negative minded rep to screw it up for the entire sales force I have seen it happen. So I do feel that we have a choice to look at this with a positive mind or a negative mind. I do hope that all are looking for the same out come (RV & BIG RATE )and I hope we cane all get it together and put the power of that positive mind to good use ( I think every one has exercised their negative enough ) NO LINK JUST MY OPPINION...... GO RV !!!!!

B)

I agree with you Harley. There is much negativity which can pull even the most positive people down...hence the frayed tempers which manifest themsleve in some of the posts. I do think it's frustrating hearing daily stories about yet more delays but whose to know just how true the news stories really are. It's clear that there are many interesting things happening and I really hope that you are right and that we are near the end. I like your post. I think its good to have a pep talk and a boost of positive energy. :)

• Upvote 2

This proved the point i was trying to make about the negativity. This was meant to be a positive post and it received a whopping 5 replies but yet another that was in the realm of negative will far exceed the 5 positive replies. I do know this if you say something isn't going to happen enough times than chances are it wont its like the lil engine that could told him self over and over I think I can, I think I can, then when he started to make progress he said I know I can, I know I can .That is the attitude we all need to get back not just with this investment but in every aspect of our lives and in our own government and watch how quick it all will turn around. So with that said every one at once all say GOOOO RVVVVVV. :lol:B)

• Upvote 2

This RV/RI WILL happen. May not be on the time frame we expect or be at the rate we desire, however there are too many signs and actual news articles that show something is happening to the positive. I think all the negative articles are from people who invested scared money and listened to the pumpers saying next Monday, etc. Those of us that invested in this by doing research and using common sense judgement on how much to invest as not to jeopardize our budgets need to just sit back and relax. Those that invested more than they should have need to sell or just keep on posting negative articles to justify to themselves that they screwed up. Those of us that are comfortable with our decisions and with the amount we invested will continue to wait till the trigger is pulled and will be very happy we did. Just sayin' B)

cool.gif

I agree that we are getting closer to the RV everyday. The purpose of this reply however is in response to where you say the Emir of Kuwait is scheduled to be in Iraq. I have read this in several different places , guru talk mostly, and not ONE has provided a link that would verify that fact. If anyone has one I would love to see it as I have been scouring the net for a looooong time and can't find one. If in fact it were true, it could mean any number of good things, however after reading so many things that have never come to fruition, I suppose I have turned into a bit of a sceptic. Don't mean to be Debbie Downer about the Emir, but I'm tired of all the B. S. If it's true, you had to get it somewhere so how about a link? (This was not meant to bash the poster of this particular thread to which I am replying. I am asking ANYBODY who can provide a link to verify the Emir coming to Iraq, please give it. No link, probably no truth.)