Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just hello.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shakehead:Hi Mods, or Adam or whoever runs across this post. Please help.... I went into my settings and decided to change my password and my email address. Just did this 5 minutes ago and now it will not let me into chat or VIP. I have been Dinarified and VIP for a while. VIP since 2-8 and Dinarified for longer than that. Sunglass, Beancounter, Dinarded, Puffsplus... someone.... HELP :wave::bow::shakehead:

I'm thinking of picking up some 50, 250 & 500 notes to save for the higher rate. (hopefully it revals high enough so that won't be an issue) As you may know, they are more expensive. Any others out there who agree it might be worth the extra cost?

Thanks,

Glenn,

i don't think it will matter what the denom is. Once it Rv's 1 IQD = 1 IQD, only the exchange rate will differ. The lower new denoms will coexist with the old older "000" notes thru the end of 2010. I'd buy the higher denom notes - you will get more for your money IMHO. I hope this helps.

RON ;)

Please forgive my ignorance, but I just can't get past the issue of how on earth all these dinar investors around the world will collect if the dinar RV's as everyone hopes...meaning no lop. I know there are countless people in on this...I mean if I'm in on it, it's sure no big secret. Everywhere I go I run in to people that have purchased dinar hoping for the big payout...we're all millionaires it's just a matter of time. Can someone please explain in brief and simple terms that let's say it RV's at $1 US, where does the money come from to pay all of us??? It just does not seem feasibly possible...the math does not make sense to me.

Please forgive my ignorance, but I just can't get past the issue of how on earth all these dinar investors around the world will collect if the dinar RV's as everyone hopes...meaning no lop. I know there are countless people in on this...I mean if I'm in on it, it's sure no big secret. Everywhere I go I run in to people that have purchased dinar hoping for the big payout...we're all millionaires it's just a matter of time. Can someone please explain in brief and simple terms that let's say it RV's at $1 US, where does the money come from to pay all of us??? It just does not seem feasibly possible...the math does not make sense to me.

Kimberly, I happen to think that a lop is more likely (and by the way, if you already know what a lop is, then you are definitely not a n00b!) I think your common sense questioning of how it could be feasible comes from a basic understanding that there are serious problems with how Iraq could afford it. The biggest problem is their 46 trillion IQD of money supply and not enough gold, SDRs and USDs in reserve to cover it all.

Advocates of an RV will tell you that Iraq is going to collect up all of the large notes only (the 1,000, 5,000, and 25,000) and reduce the money supply by reclaiming these notes. That doesn't work. Check through the forums for lots of good discussion on all of this.

FP

Thank you...I know I've seen this somewhat addressed in some very long explanations over the past month. I guess I was just looking for a quick answer to a complicated question. Do I want to devote a lot of time to research this dinar game or not...same outcome either way, just less of an emotional roller coaster if I remain clueless. I do appreciate all the info posted by all the devoted members on this site...thanks for all the time you put into this.