Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just hello.

Jocko's right, and for all the people who think the Iraq has to be able to back up all the dinars out there you need to think again.

Here's the skinny from a non-expert: Every country in the world right now is desperately looking for an ecomonic life raft, specially the USA.

Every country in the world also wantsneeds oil and natural gas to power that economic life raft. Now here comes Iraq with the answer to both.

DInar and dollars are nothing more than paper, they are simply vehicles to move and transfer wealth.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all, I am a contractor in Iraq but have been contracting for the last eight years. I first bought Iraqi Dinars back in 2004, while contracting in Bosnia, and have been sitting on them since. I have recently sent in an application for a Warka account and will diversify that way hoping to move my eggs around a bit and protect my assets. I am looking forward to chatting with you all and exploring the forums and getting news about the IQD.

Good luck to you all and may God bless us on our ventures.