Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

buying dinar

retho78

Hi Folks,

I'm new here and new to the dinar world. I bought some dinar few weeks ago from my local bank and they don't sell them anymore as of March 1st. I tried to order some more dinar on Saturday, about 1million from Dinarbanker.com and wired the money to them. The transfer was cleared yesterday per my bank account. Today, I checked my online bank account and the money has come back, so checked with dinarbanker.com and they didn't give me any reason yet why the money was send back. they only said they need foew more days to process. I'm wondering now, if they also following the recent news on dinartrade.com website.

Also, has anyone bought from www.safedinar.com?

Thanks.

Hi Folks,

I'm new here and new to the dinar world. I bought some dinar few weeks ago from my local bank and they don't sell them anymore as of March 1st. I tried to order some more dinar on Saturday, about 1million from Dinarbanker.com and wired the money to them. The transfer was cleared yesterday per my bank account. Today, I checked my online bank account and the money has come back, so checked with dinarbanker.com and they didn't give me any reason yet why the money was send back. they only said they need foew more days to process. I'm wondering now, if they also following the recent news on dinartrade.com website.

Thanks.

yes that happened to me it was recomended by a close friende so i bought without looking around im glad it happened cause they were pretty expensive. if you want it cheap click on my name and email me i'll help you out and save a few bucks. :)

Hi Folks,

Thanks.

Hi retho78 :)

Thanks for your post. there are much cheaper ways to buy IQD. If you think the dealer route is the only 'safe' method,

it simply means you will pay a much higher premium for dinar, and likely add to that unnecessary shipping fees which makes

the overall cost far too high in my opinion. Safedinar also has high premiums, last time I checked they were selling 25K notes

for over 72$. That is insane and called gouging yet many buy from them.

A much cheaper alternative is to carefully search ebay, find a seller with excellent reputation, and you will find some great

prices and service. Plus you save a ton of money on shipping fees if you can be patient for a few days until you get your order.

Also, there are a very small handful of sellers that state clearly, even if the IQD revalues in the midst of your transaction, they will

honor the contract and send you your order. Most will NOT do that and say so. So if you carefully search for what you can afford

to buy, find a good reputable seller who is trustworthy, you should be able to save at least 25 - 50% in some cases.

That has been my experience because I found the premiums from dealers to be ridiculous, and I did not need their cute

little "RV" related hype to help me decide where and what to buy. I researched it myself and chose a cheaper method to acquire.

What you actually do is your choice and only you know what you can afford to potentially lose, as this is all pure currency

speculation, with no guarantees, no matter what anyone tells you including a dealer.

Pay no attention to the ad banners from one certain dealer who says, "buy dinars, and riches will be yours". This is hype and pumping, and

not representative of the truth that this is pure speculation, but it appears to help sell a lot of paper.

My best wishes to you, and be careful no matter what route you choose. :)

All my best! :D

Jim

---

Hi Folks,

Thanks.

Might want to be careful when attempting to save a buck or two. With all the UST "rules changes", specifically needing "proof of purchase" at cash in time, better make sure you have everything regarding the transaction in triplicate. JMO smile.gif

I'm ordered it from GID associates, since they are a little cheaper and provide proof of purchase and other documentation.

Also, I checked with my bank online and could not find GID Associates bank information to do the wire transfer, may have to go to the bank now.

Thanks.

Edited by retho78

Tampa Dinar offers free shipping, you can deposit directly into their B of A account to save wire fees. If you place order online as a wire you get bank routing info. Once you make a deposit email them the receipt & they will ship it out. They send you bonus dinars & they have a referral bonus as well.

I'd recommend calling dinar dealers so that you feel comfortable dealing with them.

Saving 30 bucks really isn't much for having peace of mind that you're going to get what you want. Also, in the long run, if it RVs, 30 bucks is nothing.

I've tried all the sites, my last purchase was with Dinar Profits, went smoothly. But it's up to you.

Tampa Dinar offers free shipping, you can deposit directly into their B of A account to save wire fees. If you place order online as a wire you get bank routing info. Once you make a deposit email them the receipt & they will ship it out. They send you bonus dinars & they have a referral bonus as well.

Hi Ana :)

I am sure they have a referral bonus :lol:

That makes my point exactly.

Also, proof of purchase is simply a transaction statement record whether from

paypal, credit card, money order stub, cashiers check, etc.

Having that from a dealer makes it no more 'proof' than any other form of

acquisition. As far as needing "proof of purchase", that has not been a requirement

necessary to exchange. 2 forms of ID, Social Security #, bank account information,

and Fincen form that is provided by banks and any dealers who say they will make

the exchanges as far as I know.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

yes that happened to me it was recomended by a close friende so i bought without looking around im glad it happened cause they were pretty expensive. if you want it cheap click on my name and email me i'll help you out and save a few bucks. :)

E Bay is still selling. i have bought from Ebay just go with the certified dealers.

Hi Ana :)

I am sure they have a referral bonus :lol:

That makes my point exactly.

Also, proof of purchase is simply a transaction statement record whether from

paypal, credit card, money order stub, cashiers check, etc.

Having that from a dealer makes it no more 'proof' than any other form of

acquisition. As far as needing "proof of purchase", that has not been a requirement

necessary to exchange. 2 forms of ID, Social Security #, bank account information,

and Fincen form that is provided by banks and any dealers who say they will make

the exchanges as far as I know.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Jim you are right on with everything you have said