Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The unrest what it really means

Good evening everyone,

First of all I will most likely make gramitical mistakes and spelling mistakes so if you don't like that move on to the next post. Ok now to the real truth about the unrest this post is going to be harsh and some people might not like it however this is the truth. What we are seeing in the Middle east is not something that has to be taken lightly things are not moving in the right direction like some media outlets potrey like CNN's Anderson Cooper! This guy in my opinion is clueless and has major bias. Up until recently the middle eastern countries that we have seen unrest in have been close allies of the USA, and the USA had major influence over these countries and their oil. The unrest has brought an exsistance of radicalism which the media does not talk about or mention. many of these protests are started by shite or radical groups in these countries that are anti US and west! What we are seeing today is exactly what happened in Iran in 79 it is a play by play. Now the people who are starting these unrest are the Russians along with the Iranian's however the USA which is doing a very bad job is trying to provoke unrest in Iran to counter the Iranians with no success. It is a chess game that has no winners and the common man always looses. Now how does this relate to the Rv you might ask well as long as Iran controls these Arab countries or Russia controls these countries there will be no RV in Iraq. Each Arab country is connected in some way or another and what happens in one country has tremendous effect on another. It is a domino effect and it has started things are going to get worse before they get better. For example the revolution we saw in Egypt was BS and there is physical prof showing that Iran has major influence over Egypt now. If anybody read the news you guys know that Egypt always had bad relations with Iran after this so called revolution Egypt let two Iranian warships pass through the suez canal. That shows that Iran is gaining a major foot hold in the middle east and they already have that foot hold in Iraq which means that as long as Iran and Russia control this chess game there will not be an RV. So will there be an RV yes once the USA becomes a major leader in the world and we have a president that will stand for our true values for what this country really stands for. Once we have a president that is not afraid to twist some arms that is when the RV will take place until then my friends reality dictates other wise. Be well and stay real!

• Upvote 4

First of all, you express yourself well and clearer than so many who claim to know the English language. Secondly, I agree that these countries are interrelated. Thirdly, the saddest part for me is that we have a president who is letting our country slide oh so downward. Thanks for your post. I appreciate your knowledge.

• Upvote 2

Nir, everything you say is completely realistic. Obama has done so much damage to this country that it's criminal. We only have 1 year and 20 months to endure this hell and vote in a real American.

well, well said. couldn't agree more... I called this from the moment i heard he was called into office.

• Upvote 1

Good evening everyone,

First of all I will most likely make gramitical mistakes and spelling mistakes so if you don't like that move on to the next post. Ok now to the real truth about the unrest this post is going to be harsh and some people might not like it however this is the truth. What we are seeing in the Middle east is not something that has to be taken lightly things are not moving in the right direction like some media outlets potrey like CNN's Anderson Cooper! This guy in my opinion is clueless and has major bias. Up until recently the middle eastern countries that we have seen unrest in have been close allies of the USA, and the USA had major influence over these countries and their oil. The unrest has brought an exsistance of radicalism which the media does not talk about or mention. many of these protests are started by shite or radical groups in these countries that are anti US and west! What we are seeing today is exactly what happened in Iran in 79 it is a play by play. Now the people who are starting these unrest are the Russians along with the Iranian's however the USA which is doing a very bad job is trying to provoke unrest in Iran to counter the Iranians with no success. It is a chess game that has no winners and the common man always looses. Now how does this relate to the Rv you might ask well as long as Iran controls these Arab countries or Russia controls these countries there will be no RV in Iraq. Each Arab country is connected in some way or another and what happens in one country has tremendous effect on another. It is a domino effect and it has started things are going to get worse before they get better. For example the revolution we saw in Egypt was BS and there is physical prof showing that Iran has major influence over Egypt now. If anybody read the news you guys know that Egypt always had bad relations with Iran after this so called revolution Egypt let two Iranian warships pass through the suez canal. That shows that Iran is gaining a major foot hold in the middle east and they already have that foot hold in Iraq which means that as long as Iran and Russia control this chess game there will not be an RV. So will there be an RV yes once the USA becomes a major leader in the world and we have a president that will stand for our true values for what this country really stands for. Once we have a president that is not afraid to twist some arms that is when the RV will take place until then my friends reality dictates other wise. Be well and stay real!

OK, nir. Lets analyze this from a military point of view. Let's very quickly cover Egypt and move on. I believe Egypt's transition was a VERY WELL executed military supported event. No killing, No Army against the people only checking them for weapons as they entered areas to protest, why you ask? We have trained and bought their military through years of working closely with their officers and families so many of them do hold western values. They are in the process of writing a New Constitution and have expressed no desire to rule, elections are scheduled in 6 months. As for the Iranian warships passing through the SUEZ that's really simple economics having been through the canal myself. Egypt is paid roughly 1 million dollars for every ship that passes through. Do you really consider those 40 to 50 year old Iranian warships a threat? I would hope not as Israel could have stopped them from EVER even Leaving their port if they chose, no I believe this was all about posturing. As to our country's lack of any real foreign policy I agree we have dropped the ball many times in this administration. The Russians receive a welfare check from us annually of about 30 billion dollars I doubt they want to Piss their sugar daddy off? Posturing yes maybe they are, a threat? they are not. Now with respect to the Iraqi situation lets drill down and look at this, do you think the US will allow this newborn Baby any harm? considering we paid 1.8 Trillion dollars for this war + 6 thousand lives and 40 thousand wounded? That's just our losses never mind all our allies. I will give you merit on one thing though these are tumultuous times through out the ARAB world, no question there. I think the Saudis have sufficient military power to intervene where ever needed as they demonstrated in supporting Bahrain. This is not over yet the ride is just getting more interesting. Stay focused on the end game plan, Security, stability, GOI then RV. JMO. Peace and nice article.

P.S. I do not support, agree with or have any belief in our current Nitwit in office or his Goon squads. For the record.

• Upvote 3