Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If there was a thread questioning Adam's true intentions it should be taken down. If anyone questions that Adam is not on the up and up with us all then that person should leave. It was be stupid for anyone to stay around this site who questions Adam's actions.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

If there was a thread questioning Adam's true intentions it should be taken down. If anyone questions that Adam is not on the up and up with us all then that person should leave. It was be stupid for anyone to stay around this site who questions Adam's actions.

Well said Desimo!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

FYI: The thread that was made to bash Adam was moved to the Mod section for discussion!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Adam is here to make money off the website and provide a forum for people to discuss the dinar investment, plain and simple. It's not his responsible to police the financial decisions of people who join this site.

He doesn't charge money for entry level access. If you think you're getting something special for VIP membership, etc. that's on the individual to spend the money, not on Adam to say you should or shouldn't, all he does is offer the service at a fair and reasonable price.

Folks that complain, etc. are the problem with this country .... BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR OWN DECISIONS! Don't blame an entrepeneur for you lack of success or financial stability.

This is a speculative investment just like any other. Actually more speculative than most since any success of this investment is dependent on a foreign government that has their own ideas, agenda and interest and NOT OURS!

NO ONE and I MEAN NO ONE that comes on here or any other site, has any inside knowledge or information. All they do is take news that is already available (albeit hard to find) and present it like they have some sort of special insite or connections.

I've never read a "date or rate" come directly from Adam, so I'm not sure what the person questioning "his true intentions", means.

• Upvote 10

Yes, indeed, thank you, Desimo! The one post "What a Shame" is still in the public forum, here's the link; http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/57560-what-a-shame/page__pid__405857__st__0entry405857

The other was a thread encouraging others to bash Adam, as they did. Not a nice thread, at all. So of course, it will be moved to the mod forum. If anyone has a problem with Adam, contact him privately.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Well said Desimo!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

FYI: The thread that was made to bash Adam was moved to the Mod section for discussion!!

That's all good Bump! Wish it would have stayed around a little longer for us to defend it. Mod's have other stuff to do. Admin choice, rollin with it!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 3

Good Post CaptainJack!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

That's all good Bump! Wish it would have stayed around a little longer for us to defend it. Mod's have other stuff to do. Admin choice, rollin with it!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

We might be moving it back!! I will have to remove some of the things that I said in the thread first!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have been a member of 4 forums over the last several years... no joke started at the IIF, did not like the "politic's", moved to the dinaraholics... no longer around! Then moved to a private site for a short amount of time... then i found DinarVets!!!!!

Have I looked at the blue coolaid, red couch or something like that... YES

PD, DD, and several others??? Yea out of curiosity...

I am not a VIP member...

I am not a Guru...

I am not a pumper...

I am an average American that found out about this oppurtinty - be it happen chance - about 4 years ago and I have followed this wild ride ever since!! Have I thought about not checking the forums... YES Hellllllllllllll....... YES!

But with that said I do know many of the members names..........

PLEASE be very respectful of Adam, as you do not have a clue what it takes to offer such an amazing site!!!

If he is making any money.. I doubt it... with all that he is paying on his dime!! IF you really think you can do better without charging I DARE YOU TO TRY!

Does anyone truely know...

A. How many sites have come and gone.....

B. How much money or time (time is MONEY) does it take to support a site like this??

Once you have analysed and truely can answered these questions... If you still feel like YOU can do a better job PLEASE move on... GOOD luck with YOUR new forum and PLEASE do not look back or let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out! PERIOD! :angry:

PS Would YOU work for free???? I have been a member for FREE for well over a 1 year and a half!

THANKS ADAM!!!

• Upvote 3

Yes, indeed, thank you, Desimo! The one post "What a Shame" is still in the public forum, here's the link; http://dinarvets.com..._0entry405857

The other was a thread encouraging others to bash Adam, as they did. Not a nice thread, at all. So of course, it will be moved to the mod forum. If anyone has a problem with Adam, contact him privately.

VERY WELL SAID GO RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 1