Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I know WHEN the IQD will RV!!

Thanks, I'm not sure as my buddy Hammy has put it Stock Up On food Items etc. Though I have the utmost respect for him and his advice here is my 2 cents for what it's worth. Diversify your holdings. Market, Precious Metals, Foreign currency. Make certain your Passport is up to date. I personally believe in being prepared but I choose to be lite and highly mobile should any calamity hit us. I do not believe hunkering down and trying to hold the home fort will do any good what so ever, gangs form and people will take what they want no matter how much ammo you have. JMO. Peace.

My mother has been giving me the same advice for years..and the family just poo pooed it. Years ago when she was buying up Gold and Silver and collecting pennies for copper...many laughed. She always said .update your passports....stock up on food . We blindly thought she was just anxious in nature. In reality..we were ignorant and have been apologizing to her for the last year. Now I better understand her devestation at her decision to sell her home that had rich land to grow food and had its own water supply.

I recently watched a documentary roundtable discussion of economists all projecting some dark times ahead but one in particular felt that we should stock for a duration of 6 months and then we would be pulling out of this slump. Does anyone agree with this 6 months then recovery.

Wishwell11

NOPE. You can all do what you want. I'm not going to promote this or that or those things over there. I do have about 6 months worth of freeze dried food in a very easy to carry back pack. What is wrong with having say Freeze dried food that will have a shelf life of 25 years and never needing it. Oh my Gosh I'm a crazy man, I spent 750.00 to 1000.00 on FOOD. That has a shelf life of 25 years. What is wrong with this world mostly is that many people have gotten used to the fact that a supermarket is right down the street, why go fishing? We can buy fish at the store. What if something did go down? Even if it only lasted for say as long as the Katrina issue (which btw is still happening) a few months. I'm telling you now that it would only take a few days for you to go into panic mode. Call me Extreme, its okay. If I never need the food I bought, great. If I do, I have it. How bout that? B)

• Upvote 2

NOPE. You can all do what you want. I'm not going to promote this or that or those things over there. I do have about 6 months worth of freeze dried food in a very easy to carry back pack. What is wrong with having say Freeze dried food that will have a shelf life of 25 years and never needing it. Oh my Gosh I'm a crazy man, I spent 750.00 to 1000.00 on FOOD. That has a shelf life of 25 years. What is wrong with this world mostly is that many people have gotten used to the fact that a supermarket is right down the street, why go fishing? We can buy fish at the store. What if something did go down? Even if it only lasted for say as long as the Katrina issue (which btw is still happening) a few months. I'm telling you now that it would only take a few days for you to go into panic mode.

Call me Extreme, its okay.

Nope...Extremely responsible and ahead of the game.

If I never need the food I bought, great. If I do, I have it. How bout that? cool.gif

PERFECT

Wishwell11>>>>dragging her generator behind her, huffing, puffing, and sprinting to catch up with ya'll

Dinarded

Thanks for sharing this research. As we move along everything is starting to filter down a funnel and there will be a day maybe sometime this year where the speculation will be removed from this investment and we will be on the same page.

I acknowledge what you point out to be as a real possibility. Again thanks for sharing.

I hope the dollar does not collapse (I love my country) but I could see how this could be part of a bigger agenda and be the necessary justification to condense currencies to regions to stabilize the world economy. I know I'm leaping off into conspiracy land but looking at the new world order conspiracies and current events, is it that far off base?

Will we wake up to find America in shambles; a new third world country? Every U.S. Citizen will be dependent on hand outs from our government to survive? Basically enslaved with even lesser freedoms? We could become a glaring example for the rest of the world of what is to come for them as well....

Is this where we are going?

OR...

The country of Iraq being an Asset of America will get their economy kick started by our US Treasury helping them develop a private sector and eventually their currency will revalue as they pump more oil and our debt will be paid down considerably!! Our dollar will not collapse, our country credit rating will remain good, and the dinar could become a new reserve currency providing more of a balance to the dollar in the world economy and everyone will be happy!!!

And then in about 30 years or so the balloon will inflate and pop again!! :lol: :lol: