Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We sure have no real idea when the RV will happen. As they pass each threshold and don't RV, it is obvious we have no clue based on our own beliefs when they will actually do it. Everyone you read kept saying it was not possible to activate the budget without the RV today. Here it is today and no RV. I am sure more of the scenarios will go by the wayside before they actually get around to Rving. Just because we think it is logical does not mean they do. I am sure March 4th will be the next deadline as that is the day the US runs out of money.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I guess this is the price we pay....Let's hope it all works out....I myself don't think the intel not panning out is 100% pumping I think it's just the nature of the whole thing....Not saying you said any one was pumping.... All we can do is sit tight & pray for the best....

Only a chosen few know when and even if there will be an RV, and apparantly they are not talking. I will go down with the ship. I only invested what I could afford; I hope everyone else did likewise. Will I buy anymore? Nope. I wish nobody would. Then when they quit making money off of us, perhaps they will quit laughing at us and get up off their lazy butts and do something. If not, ya gotta admit, it's pretty paper.

• Upvote 3

Do you guys just like to see yours and each others whining in print?

Please...spare us your dribble!

Seriously!!! I wish so bad that a lot of the info put on here was filtered, all i want and i'm sure most everyone else is news/ "good" intel and opinions backed with some knowledge and perspective NOT THIS STUFF!!

I have an idea!!!! DO NOT READ IT and then you don't have to look like childish, spoiled-rotten brats that didn't get what they wanted for their birthday! Please...spare us the immature whining!

As for me I don’t take anything they say as nothing more that BS! The thing is honest good working Americans are falling into the trap of predictions made by these so called gurus. So I will continue to call them out whether you like it or not. When their lies stop then you will not have to read this dribble!

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 1

Seriously!!! I wish so bad that a lot of the info put on here was filtered, all i want and i'm sure most everyone else is news/ "good" intel and opinions backed with some knowledge and perspective NOT THIS STUFF!!

THEN DON'T READ IT!!! GO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

NO ONE IS ENTITLED TO ANYTHING!

AND QUIT WHINING!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3