Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

might happen when your wife loses weight and im guessing with the weight she will lose it wil come out at 3.22 lbs and well thats not much but shes getting there. Good luck my friend youre gonna need it.

This is funny but be easy on the wives.

im just kidding relaxxxx have you no scene of humor... please hahahy ou think i need your lousy commission... i manage more moeny than you ever made in your life... i have more assets than your whole family... so dont try to attack my character because im trying to educate investors on the potential returns in the ISX not the US MARKET... im a huge bull on iraq and the ISX... u clearly are a nice guy... just try to make sure your not getting taken advantage of when and were you buy your currency... and lets make a deall when Ali steps down/sells the business/gets shut down... you let me teach you how to open up an iraqi bank account to invest in the ISX

i dont know very many "Rich" guys that brag about there money....... im guessing your one of those guys that have a real big wiener also ... lmao "sorry if my comment offended anyone"

and your post earlier about

"Point to one example where a currency over night was revalued 100,000%" .... ever heard of KWD or Kuwait dinar ???? :D

Whats really funny is the fact that this person decided to become an investment banker 3 years ago while the entire economic system was crashing all around the world :huh: way too funny :D

good point, i didnt think about that one ..... lol and he has been invested in dinar for 6 years .. lol

• Upvote 1

haha true veteran is that a joke? I have been invested longer than you WAY longer than you... i(I) come on DV to laugh but this is my first time really stirring the pot... i(I) have 45 posts on here because this forum is mostly robot rv rumor posts.. barely any good/real info.. go to the IIF the real home of the dinar/isx/iraq investment... This is where we come to get a good laugh... be been though the RV stuff since 2005??? hahahaha can you imagine how many time (times) i (I) hear tomorrow??!?! I love you all??? and i(I) hope it RV's I DONT POST NEGATIVE STUFF... i was just being real... I have more info pointing to an RV than ever before and i know one is going to happen... but it will be an in country RV... thats it...its that simple... outside speculators will either have to exchange at crazy rates/mark ups or they will just wind up losing it all... if it rvs at 1-1 im the youngest billionaire ever to walk the planet Are we moving to Iraq to spend those billions?... so i want it to happen just as much as anyone but i been though (THROUGH)this all before....Been through what before? An RV/RI? Please explain.

Investment Banker experienced in WHAT?

I'm sorry fellow DINARIANS, but I HAD to do it! I got tired of even correcting the capitalization<_<

Moving right along to the next forum, Have a GREAT DINAR DAY FOLKS!:)

what a moron... so if I really want to make $$$ I should PM you... mike right.... So you just come to these site to read posts and feel sorry for all the posters... oh and pat yourself on the back while your at it about what a supper banker you are... my guess is that your about 22 with out a clue (or 45 and never grew past 16)... spare us all your anonymous bragging super banker

Here's an idea: if we want to get the angry, disillusioned posters off this site, there's a simple way. Don't react. If you must, just give them a minus on the post. Every time I've seen someone go on a rant on this site, it seems it's always followed by a back-and-forth that usually adds very little to the discussion of the topic at hand. If we don't want to get upregulated, this is one way to avoid it. JMO.

Here's an idea: if we want to get the angry, disillusioned posters off this site, there's a simple way. Don't react. If you must, just give them a minus on the post. Every time I've seen someone go on a rant on this site, it seems it's always followed by a back-and-forth that usually adds very little to the discussion of the topic at hand. If we don't want to get upregulated, this is one way to avoid it. JMO.

I agree. Lately I think a bunch of people have joined this site just to see how many pages of comments they can get. There is no worth in so many post lately.

• Upvote 1

Now that my friends was pure fun to read. I did get something out of it though. I need to make sure that when I buy my next asset, whatever that may be, to make sure the guy's name tag doesn't say Mike on it. Ya'll have a great evening. B)

3 pages of comments for a single thread that was nothing more than an ignorant post based on blabber like 90% of the posts on this forum. IMHO, this board has turned this investment into a scam...because only a scam you would hear about a return on your investment every day.