Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Army firing live bullets at protesters

G Zam

Iraq Army firing live bullets at demonstrators in Tikrit, killing a child 02/25/2011

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=106404672772397

Anti-terrorist police in Nineveh fired live bullets at demonstrators 02/25/2011

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=131292120273300

Iraq Army attacks protesters in the province of Nineveh, 02/25/2011

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=131296270272885

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2011/02/474847.html

• Upvote 2

The more video you see from the 25th the more brutal it seems that things were over there. It's amazing at how little media coverage there was and how much sheistiness actually went down. It makes me wonder just how hard the GOI is trying to make this all work. Thanks for the post, good find.

• Upvote 1

WOW THAT IS SO MOVING.......we set back and scream RV,RV,RV, and people are still dieing, over what? oil? gas? gold? money? food? water? and all we care about is the RV....i would like to think that not all of us are motivated by money? i will pray for the family of the young boy that lost his life. may God be with his family and those who loved him. i want the RV to happen but like this, and for all of you that think im just some guy back in the states that doesn't have a clue i did two tours in Iraq, i lost alot of friends. NOW, let the bashing start. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND IRAQ...

• Upvote 1

I wonder where the US troops were when this was going down.

The USA no longer has a combat roll in Iraq. The US troops that are left on the ground are merely advisors. When Iraq declared its soverignty, they then had the responsibility of security. There are also 2 sides of every story and we saw one. I am sure there were things that were not seen on camera. Do I think that the Iraqi Army has trigger control? Heck no. I do believe they were jumpy and probably had their nerves rattled. I know I would have. Thounsands of ticked off people versus your unit of maybe a 100. Ya, I can see both sides of this. I do believe they should of had some kind of non-lethal alternative but then again this is the ME. They have a different mindset and a vast majority of their higher ranking officers were from saddams military. There are still alot of hard liners in command and will push as far as they can. I do feel for the innocent that suffered though. No need for senseless violence in any society.

OK. The first vid was fireworks. In fact one of the participants says "FIREWORKS" in English. The second two are really live fire.

Don't know what to say. This is definately not good for the citizens and my heart is with them. They are only trying to get, through their government, what we already have in North America. The US had a revolution and I suppose this, to them, is step one. Hopefully they can achieve their goals with a minimal amount of bloodshed.

May God, of whatever religion you may believe in, be with them.

Almost everything is about money, thats why we here in America die every day by drugies and thieves in part because we have had it so good that we are to self indulgent (over eating, soda, beer, smoking whatever and so on) and over taxed (by more thieves) to the point of economic break down. :twocents:

REMEMBER KENT STATE ! :(