Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Disapointment Last Friday

To All Iraqi Investors, Time of Hopes and dreams are at end....

Put Your Dinars and Hopes on the Shelf.

I am sad to say, From this Point on--- This is a Once a year-- investment-- Only Check it Once a year from Now On.......

To the Pumpers you have starterd even stronger Rumors Saturday--- You people should be in the Sifi Movie business.

To the Invesrtors, Stop beliveing these Pumpers, and Stop buying

Iraq--Iraqi You have Disapointed the WORLD and the investors.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 24

Just out of curiosity what makes you think its over until next year, other than emotions obviously?

and why did you post this in the news section? Theres probably a more appropriate place to put this complaint. Something like the Lifetime channel.

• Upvote 2

Since this is not about us, but really about the welfare of Iraq, why do you believe that the RV is a disappointment for the World. We have all jumped on the bandwagon of this investment and some have forgotten that it is pure spectulation. The possibility that it will not happen at all exists, even if that is not what we want to believe. Now don't get me wrong I do believe it will happen, maybe today,maybe next week, next month next year etc. but the possibility still exists that it will not. The lack of an RV is not to inconvienience us, it actually isn't about us, it is about whatever is going on in Iraq.

Do I believe that they make sense in the way they go about the working of government, No, but do I believe that our US governement has been expemplary no way. We are way to focused on our own wants and needs here right now, it's acually a bit of a selfish mentality. I mean no disrespect, I just believe that it will happen when it happens and keep my investment to a level that is within my means and that I can afford to loose. I want this as much as anyone, but let's all be realistic and don't buy into the hype of the "Gurus". Just my opininon. Again, No disrespect intended. Please keep the bashing to a low roar.

• Upvote 5

Only people who lead negative lives post negative things. Its like going to church only to tell people that you don't believe in god. I just stay positive or if I do cry, complain, or have negative vibes I keep them to myself. I try not to infect anyone else with my problems. Not to mention I don't try and bait people into reading my posts by putting it in the news section just so I can get some attention from others. i don't pump anything. Never have, and never will. i have my dinar, and don't really care if anyone else follows. In fact its better for me if you sell yours, so by all means do so.

So you will not directly answer Sarsams' question but you continue to spew? Did you misspell your username too and was supposed to be jihad?

I'm afraid people like this don't have answers, only emotions. All of us on here have these emotions, and for me this site has been both a tension builder, and a release, but most of all has been fun. Other than the birth of my son the suspense, and excitement on here has been insane, and we will look back at this site, and this time as one of the best times of our lives. Mainly because I believe this will be one of the biggest transitions in all of our lives. I have no problem with posts like this because everyone needs to vent, and not all of us have friends, and family who understand this investment to do this to. I just wish that people would post it in the appropriate place.

• Upvote 3

I am sad to say, From this Point on--- This is a Once a year-- investment-- Only Check it Once a year from Now On.......

To the Pumpers you have starterd even stronger Rumors Saturday--- You people should be in the Sifi Movie business.

For me to believe information supplied by others I first look at spelling. One of the first things we learn as children. If I see the messenger has failed that childhood task, I highly doubt what it is they have to say. Label me guilty of the "perception is reality".....but I think your time would be better spent on a Hooked On Phonics Course instead of a Dinar Forum.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am so tired of reading about people crying about pumpers....

Take some responsibility for your actions you know the reason why you decided to invest, own up to it! No one twisted your arm!

This forum is wide open. Its up to you the individual to make up your mind and it doesn't take long to figure out who put's out solid info and who puts out cr@p....

Seriously its not that hard...

• Upvote 3

First, I give you a -1 because you posted your opinion in "Dinar and Iraq Related News". This is your opinion and should have not made it past the Admin and probably would not if today had not been Sunday.

Secondly, This is your opinion and yes you have a right to it but no more than any of the pumpers and rumor writers. At least they put theirs in "Rumors" or "Chats". Don't ask me to accept and like what you say because you attempted to lead me or someone who does not know the news happening in the past week or expected in next week to believe what you are saying simply because you got it past the Administrators and Moderators.

Thirdly, If you want to slam someone or push not investing be up front about it. I don't know who hurt you or if you bought Dinars with the rent money, but that is your fault. I don't know who made you think you must attempt to create negativity and destroy people's hopes about their investment. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen and if you don't like the news don't read it. At least those who rely on proper news will be ready and waiting when RV happens. Oh, you might not even know if you don't keep reading this site. How interesting.

Forth, This is speculation. If you were foolish enough to believe someone's promise of "RV Next week for sure" go back to them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

do you realize you are a pumper, or a pumper in reverse. A deflator. Quit crying and stay out of the kitchen if you can't take the heat.

Amen oneright hand ! I'm thinking that there are a lot of umbrella drink investors here along with the author of this post. Some of our DV members have been holding dinar for over six years! I wonder if they cry every week? Nope. They just watch this roller coaster ride from the ground..

• Upvote 1

WOW WE ALL GET IN AND BUY YOUR DINAR ........KEEP THE FAITH

Jxhal, owning dinars is not just about hopes & dreams. First of all it is about accepting an INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Once this opportunity has been fulfilled it is then fullfilling our personal HOPES & DREAMS with the financial gain. This is like buying a home & paying the mortgage for 30 yrs to finally own your home. But in that process you're being robbed by the banks because they know how to play better games than you. So think of this roller coaster rides like this is the banks. If you are not prepared or willing to ride these rides you have to choose to get out. Unless you now can change & choose to hang tough with everyone here.

For those who choose to put all their eggs in one basket you cannot complaint or blame someone else. That's YOUR choice so you can only blame on yourself. We all are here to support one another on this journey & at the end we can celebrate our success together whenever that will be. Look in one's life...if you ever gave up something you will tend to give up again and again and again until you've learned how to do things differently. I was as guilty as many others in the past, however, I choose to change by doing things differently. I'm willing to learn from the successful people so I don't have to fall back into the same pit holes like before.

I create & joint venture in several businesses that allow me not to depend on this RV as an income so the stress of waiting is not eating me up. Perhaps that's what you & others could consider. I'm also looking into a very good potential pennies stock investment of one of my business because it is going to be the next multi billion dollars company with a product that takes me one sentence to get someone wanting to buy and do business themselves. You see I have no time to sit & moan & groan about when it's going to RV. Perhaps this is what you could do to stop the noise in your head about RVing. If you're not desperate you can just ride the ride, right.

We all have our own ideas & opinions about things, but we cannot advice others about things we know we are our very own cause. Making mistakes or failures are really not what we think it is. If you choose to see mistakes & failures as lessons learned so you can improve yourselves than it is a success.

If this is too much for you to focus on than you have to make a choice for yourself to get out & allow people like myself to stay on track with our investment. We welcome sincere support not a negative dream crushers comments from you or anyone else. We all are allow to our opinions, but people like myself are not interested in anyone trying to sabatage our dreams & desires. So I wish you luck in your journey & perhaps this may serve you a better insight into what you want to have in your life instead of blaming your troubles on the circumstances and/or others. Blessing to you & those similar to you, Jxhal.

Since this is not about us, but really about the welfare of Iraq, why do you believe that the RV is a disappointment for the World. We have all jumped on the

I do not agree that is just about Iraqi's. For some who only view this as just another investment then...yes but why stop at just Iraq welfare?

Having lost my long time employment with an airline that closed as the result of 911 and then working to coordinate US soldiers personal belongings back home to their family because they would never be returning, forgiving debts from countries all over. Iraq asking US to pay-up to

cover damages done to Baghdad made by our vehicles. Soliders responded and INVESTED to the government and Iraq. To not invest is un-American to those who invested their lives, lost limbs, broken marriages. I've wiped alot of tears from US families concerned over loved ones, children included. I've cried for the Iraqi people who are hungry and can't fathom the hardships and declining hope. Guess what...I've been hungry too, dang near close to loosing my house as a result of our economy and the investment of my efforts made to earn an honest living, went up in smoke after 911.

Investing in the Dinar was another gift to Iraq and to soldiers who felt they were worth fighting for..This dinar...they're making money from us. IMHO...I believe this is about all of us.smile.gif

Thank you to those people, who served, and suffered in the name of US, Iraq and other countries. I hope we are ALL blessed to honor your efforts. We have ALL been touched by what trickles down to everyone as a result. Sprinkle a little of the welfare beyond borders of the country. our soldiers saw no borders...and before my children and generations to follow decide serving in Military is for everone else but them and their country.

Wishing all wellsmile.gif

Dude when you got into this you had to have known you might have had to wait a substantial amount of time. Did you think it was a get

scam? If you are not willing to wait, sell your dinar or just sit back and relax. It's not if, it's when it's going to happen. So don't post unless

it's positive. Nobody here knows when it's happening or how much it will be. It's all speculation. I hope the RV happens soon.

GO RV !!

• Upvote 1

Thank you Wishwell11, I stand mistaken and ask for forgiveness. I'm not certain that all of what you have said is directly related to Iraq, but my heart and prayers go out to our soldiers serving past and present and to the families of the hero's one and all that have fallen. Please forgive my thoughtlessness.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Wishwell11, I stand mistaken and ask for forgiveness. I'm not certain that all of what you have said is directly related to Iraq, but my heart and prayers go out to our soldiers serving past and present and to the families of the hero's one and all that have fallen. Please forgive my thoughtlessness.

Aww thanks but no apology required.biggrin.gif

I just differ in opinion that this investment is only for the welfare of Iraq. It has everything IMHO to do with Iraq and the welfare of those that extended a hand to help them achieve their goals and live with the impacts having done so. I expect a return as well from Iraq from all angles and by April 15th I will have to reconcile once again that the portion I'm paying will be invested there as well so I expect without a return because I don't get to write off as charity...LOL. I don't think your thoughtless just another perspective to add to the admirable empathy you share for their hardship.

Wishwell

For me to believe information supplied by others I first look at spelling. One of the first things we learn as children. If I see the messenger has failed that childhood task, I highly doubt what it is they have to say. Label me guilty of the "perception is reality".....but I think your time would be better spent on a Hooked On Phonics Course instead of a Dinar Forum.

WOW, YOUR A REAL IDIOT MAN FOR SAYING THAT BECAUSE SOMEONE MISSPELLS A WORD HERE OR THERE

THAT THEIR CREDIBILITY SHOULD BE IN QUESTION, WHAT A REAL JOKE YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!