Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is my two cents..

After following oohhh so much in this topsy turvy investment and listening to some of the most ludcrous statements ever made by mankind, I have to put my ideas in a post as to what I think may be going on. I have read and studied this investment for over 5 years now. There is so much going on behind the scenes, exactly what no one knows. I do think the major players like the IMF, UN and WTO as well as major countries, are all involved in some extent or another. However this is still Iraq's decision. The problem as I see it is that they know they have one shot at this and they better get it right. Open up too high, you bankrupt your country. Open up too low, you undervalue your country and open yourself to much more speculation. Iraq's country was once determined by a dictator. He set the rate himself based on what? Other middle eastern currencies? He just woke up one morning and said our currency is $3.44 to the US dollar. Hence where I think the problem lies. Everyone knows about Iraq's abundance of natural resources. But.... WHAT IS THE CURRENCYS TRUE VALUE?? I have a feeling there is agencies from several countries helping Iraq figure this out. They want to get this right the first time out and are really taking its time to get it done the right way. This is a worldwide event and we all want them to do this right. Of course I like some many before, could be totally off base here but from doing some extensive reading I really feel there is some serious studying to find out what Iraq's true currency value might be....

• Upvote 5

After following oohhh so much in this topsy turvy investment and listening to some of the most ludcrous statements ever made by mankind, I have to put my ideas in a post as to what I think may be going on. I have read and studied this investment for over 5 years now. There is so much going on behind the scenes, exactly what no one knows. I do think the major players like the IMF, UN and WTO as well as major countries, are all involved in some extent or another. However this is still Iraq's decision. The problem as I see it is that they know they have one shot at this and they better get it right. Open up too high, you bankrupt your country. Open up too low, you undervalue your country and open yourself to much more speculation. Iraq's country was once determined by a dictator. He set the rate himself based on what? Other middle eastern currencies? He just woke up one morning and said our currency is $3.44 to the US dollar. Hence where I think the problem lies. Everyone knows about Iraq's abundance of natural resources. But.... WHAT IS THE CURRENCYS TRUE VALUE?? I have a feeling there is agencies from several countries helping Iraq figure this out. They want to get this right the first time out and are really taking its time to get it done the right way. This is a worldwide event and we all want them to do this right. Of course I like some many before, could be totally off base here but from doing some extensive reading I really feel there is some serious studying to find out what Iraq's true currency value might be....

Spot on :)

• Upvote 1

Come in to low, foreign investors will OWN you.

Come in to high, foreign investors will be scared to do business with you.

We're looking for that PERFECT #.

Also, likely a managed float. Why? Because it'll be pretty volatile. From $1-6.... Managed float to create stability.

Keep in mind... Iraq is full of crude.. Not only is it full of crude, it is easy to extract it & refine it. It is believed to be the largest supply of natural gas. Once again, easier to refine.

Oh, and they're not even done finding oil. Reserves are pretty high..