Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV will come in high than lower

THE HISTORY OF MONEY

What was done in history to survive the economic down times?

GREECE

ROME

ENGLAND

The Secret of Oz - English - FREE.mov http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7qIhDdST27g ( Youtube "The Secret of OZ") by B. Still

Keep in mind while watching this video, the narrator Mr. Still continues to say, “It is not what backs the currency of the time that matters; but what is important is WHO CONTROLS THE QUANTITY”

Just a Theory

When you watch this video, you wonder why the dinar, why now. The US has not been on the Gold Standard since the 70's. Thus, printing money whenever they want, but it has backfired because of overspending. There are two or at least more than one force here, but one follows what the others want, if you know what I mean.

Now imagine having a product to back a currency that nobody really knows how much of it is in the ground. Based on those estimates, and creating a huge shortage stating a huge world economy is about explode (China), one could basicly set the price at whatever they want! ( Why I think, IMHO the Iraq dinar will RV higher than lower) Just a Theory!! Estimates are enough to supply the world for many, many years.

Wow, some one can get very wealthy, but more important, powerful in that time period.

Again, IMHO, just a theory! Reasearch and make up your own mine!!!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7qIhDdST27g ( Youtube "The Secret of OZ") by B. Still

Read more:

• Upvote 2

You can't successfully "monetize" the oil if you cannot get it to market. Broken infrastructure; a weak GOI (at the moment); and very shakey security (complicated by the civil unrest that is sweeping the middle east); has affected current and future interest in helping to reconstruct and improve the extraction, processing and delivery systems that are required. Yes, in several years, they might be able to support a high value. But, at this time, it would be very irresponsible and lead to horrible inflation; especially at their current trade rates (mostly import, little export other than oil). While I respect your opinion and hope it comes in high as well... My heart and mind tell me otherwise... Thanks for the post. And pre-emptive thanks to all who keep it civil. :)

• Upvote 1

WATCH THE VIDEO AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND

What was done in history to survive the economic down times?

GREECE

ROME

ENGLAND

The Secret of Oz - English - FREE.mov ( Youtube "The Secret of OZ") by B. Still http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qIhDdST27g

Keep in mind while watching this video, the narrator Mr. Still continues to say, “It is not what backs the currency of the time that matters; but what is important is WHO CONTROLS THE QUANTITY”

Just a Theory

When you watch this video, you wonder why the dinar, why now. The US has not been on the Gold Standard since the 70's. Thus, printing money whenever they want, but it has backfired because of overspending. There are two or at least more than one force here, but one follows what the others want, if you know what I mean.

Now imagine having a product to back a currency that nobody really knows how much of it is in the ground. Based on those estimates, and creating a huge shortage stating a huge world economy is about explode (China), one could basicly set the price at whatever they want! ( Why I think, IMHO the Iraq dinar will RV higher than lower) Just a Theory!! Estimates are enough to supply the world for many, many years.

Wow, some one can get very wealthy, but more important, powerful in that time period.

Again, IMHO, just a theory! Reasearch and make up your own mine!!!

( Youtube "The Secret of OZ") by B. Still http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qIhDdST27g

Read more:

observer2,

I see your point from the video. Yes, Iraq could implement fiat money (wouldn't that be contrary to what everyone thinks they need to do!) and RV at any rate they want. The only real problem I see is that it would be backed by the effectiveness and stability of the GOI. GOsh, haven't seen either of those yet... LOL Thanks for reiterating your point; I almost blazed right past the lengthy video without contemplation. Now I'm glad I didn't! So, where do we go from here?... My confidence is not very high with ANY of the things that could potentially support a high RV now. Ugh!

Check his membership date and you might get a clue...

Sorry, but I see this type of reference alot on here.

It would be a knee jerk reaction to assume ones interest and homework began only when they "officially* became a member of Dinar Vets. Not real productive to be condescending to those who puruse additional *support* and entertain others theories and share what they have come across. There is a world spinning outside DV ...maybe a section should be created to dedicate to those who were born and raised in DV.blink.gif